ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
The Lounge>Playoff Ticket Buy and Sell Thread
BossChief 05:42 PM 01-06-2020
If anyone has any tickets available, let us know what you have.

Crazy Coffey is looking for 5 tickets

I think that’s updated to who has tickets for sale and wanting tix in this thread. I’ll tryvto update the OP if anyone has or wants some
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:38 PM 01-13-2020
Ticketmaster needs to die.

What a racket.
[Reply]
BDj23 12:43 PM 01-13-2020
Bought mine at half time of the Ravens game on Saturday. Just a hair over $275 per.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:44 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Ticketmaster needs to die.

What a racket.
Yeah me and Wolf might be watching it at Erin's Pub instead.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:32 PM 01-13-2020
If it's any encouragement, last year we bought tickets at the beginning of the week but ticket prices declined as the weekend approached. Maybe there was a surge of buyers right after the Colts game, maybe it was because of the forecast for bitter cold, but it would be worth keeping an eye on things.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:36 PM 01-13-2020
Plane tickets out of Oregon are fucking ridiculous right now.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:48 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
If it's any encouragement, last year we bought tickets at the beginning of the week but ticket prices declined as the weekend approached. Maybe there was a surge of buyers right after the Colts game, maybe it was because of the forecast for bitter cold, but it would be worth keeping an eye on things.
This is what I am hoping for. Tickets for this game dropped by $40-60 as game day approached. I'll be keeping an eye on pricing until Sunday morning. I'll probably lock in tickets as I head to the stadium.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:50 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
This is what I am hoping for. Tickets for this game dropped by $40-60 as game day approached. I'll be keeping an eye on pricing until Sunday morning. I'll probably lock in tickets as I head to the stadium.
Right now the forecast is 30 degrees, so that may not come into play this year, but good luck.

I wasn't concerned with overpaying a bit. I am not going to miss this.
[Reply]
BDj23 02:01 PM 01-13-2020
I overpaid like a mofo last year.
[Reply]
Dartgod 02:46 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
$265 on stub hub.

I wonder if it will be like this last game where tickets dropped from $150 down to 98.65-110 for Upper Level seats a few hours before the game. I'm worried about not securing tickets to the game but damned if I'm gonna pay $260 plus fees per ticket.

(need 3)
StubHub will add fees that Tickets for Less will not. The tickets on StubHub will end up being the same or more.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:54 PM 01-13-2020
I overpaid, but fuck it, Iím going. 3 tickets in Sec 122.

Canít wait!!
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 03:12 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
StubHub will add fees that Tickets for Less will not. The tickets on StubHub will end up being the same or more.
Nice... thanks for the tip! I'll be checking them out.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:35 PM 01-13-2020
My buddy called and said he got me two tickets into one of the suites with all you can eat and drink and all that. Got em from a work relationship or bank or something. Bottom line is I’m bringing my 8 year old to his first game and it’s in awesome seats and they’re freeeeeeeeee!!!



Well, game tix are. Plane and car still set me back $1200 but who cares. I’m going to see the Chiefs win the AFC live and in person!
[Reply]
ChiTown 03:39 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
My buddy called and said he got me two tickets into one of the suites with all you can eat and drink and all that. Got em from a work relationship or bank or something. Bottom line is Iím bringing my 8 year old to his first game and itís in awesome seats and theyíre freeeeeeeeee!!!



Well, game tix are. Plane and car still set me back $1200 but who cares. Iím going to see the Chiefs win the AFC live and in person!
:-) THAT is fucking awesome! Congrats!!

Iíll be there with my two boys, but they are 21 and 18. Iím so looking forward to it.
[Reply]
Brooklyn 03:53 PM 01-13-2020
check out the app Gametime. Fees are reasonable and prices seem very competitive to me.
[Reply]
Why Not? 04:00 PM 01-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
:-) THAT is ****ing awesome! Congrats!!

Iíll be there with my two boys, but they are 21 and 18. Iím so looking forward to it.
Thanks man! Canít wait!
[Reply]
Page 9 of 24
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up