ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Honest question for GloryHolz who has “holes” in his moniker
Prison Bitch 11:13 AM 01-06-2020
Did you ever see combat?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:16 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Exactly. Plus your thread title is an apt and excellent. EPIC win all around.

Yep!
On a break from the stall?

:-)

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:52 PM 01-07-2020
At least GloryHolz is overt with his hatred and rage rather than that sniveling passive aggressive, with higher moral virtue, progressive virtue-signaler lobogordo, or whatever the hell his moniker is, who calls people immoral because they are skeptical of govt lies to use the tools of war.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:13 PM 01-07-2020
He’s admitted the reason he joined the Navy was to pay for college via the GI Bill. Which is a perfectly fine reason, my dad did the same thing. They serve and we pay them for it.

GloryHolz didn’t do it out of the goodness of his heart. Or patriotism. Or bravery. Or to “protect us”.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:16 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He’s admitted the reason he joined the Navy was to pay for college via the GI Bill. Which is a perfectly fine reason, my dad did the same thing. They serve and we pay them for it.

GloryHolz didn’t do it out of the goodness of his heart. Or patriotism. Or bravery. Or to “protect us”.
Ah interesting, so it was nothing more than a commercial exchange fostered by a mercenary mind as opposed to patriotism and bravery.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:32 PM 01-07-2020
I remember a veteran once saying.......They wave the flag when we attack, when we come home they turn their back.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:36 PM 01-07-2020
Originally Posted by Coyote:
Concur. I don’t want many of these folks to serve. Particularly in combat arms.

Though I honestly don’t get this discussion. Your, my,Or anybody’s service to our country was a choice.

No draft since 1973- and if anything those guys deserve more respect for not running away. Runners remain American cowards. Nothing noble about running. Amnesty or not. They will forever be pussies. Those guys trained me.

I respect the heart of a volunteer. Comparing or disdaining fellow Americans for their choices to serve or not and then comparing that service outside of the military cultures seems un-American.

What I really think is right for just me and doesn’t apply to others. Well, except the times I was in command but that was my responsibility to the guys. Again, a choice.
Each American has the same right. If they choose cowardice, we’re probably better off.
Absolutely. I've never ever criticized a person who chose not to serve nor would I, but I damn sure question their integrity if they criticize my choice to do so.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 PM 01-07-2020
I see the usual crowd is still mad as all get-out...

[Reply]
Inspector 11:25 PM 01-07-2020
It is a hellish nightmare memory for me. Saw combat a few times. Worst time was a hand to hand battle. It went back and forth. scary as hell.

Gramma was a tough old broad, I tell ya what.
[Reply]
Inspector 11:34 PM 01-07-2020
I was 1A in the draft but stayed in school. After school, I almost joined but decided to go to work and make babies. Almost joined when fucking Iran attacked our embassy and took 52 Americans hostage and held them for 444 days. Still pissed about that.

I have a ton of respect for military. My dad was in the Navy and then the reserves. One of my kids has done 3 tours in the M.E.

Hats off to you guys who served!!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:03 AM 01-08-2020
GloryHolz :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:58 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
GloryHolz :-)
It really is perfect for him, dude swabbed a lotta decks in the Navy. And he’s a big gay rights weirdo here on the forum.
[Reply]
neech 08:00 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Inspector:
I was 1A in the draft but stayed in school. After school, I almost joined but decided to go to work and make babies. Almost joined when ****ing Iran attacked our embassy and took 52 Americans hostage and held them for 444 days. Still pissed about that.

I have a ton of respect for military. My dad was in the Navy and then the reserves. One of my kids has done 3 tours in the M.E.

Hats off to you guys who served!!
Almost...
[Reply]
neech 08:01 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It really is perfect for him, dude swabbed a lotta decks in the Navy. And he’s a big gay rights weirdo here on the forum.
He's not really for the gay rights is he?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:06 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by neech:
He's not really for the gay rights is he?
He seems to have an obsessive desire to be involved in same sex marriage ceremonies. He’s repeatedly offered to bake cakes for the gays.
[Reply]
neech 08:11 AM 01-08-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
He seems to have an obsessive desire to be involved in same sex marriage ceremonies. He’s repeatedly offered to bake cakes for the gays.

Say what girlfriend?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 35
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up