ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Honest question for GloryHolz who has ďholesĒ in his moniker
Prison Bitch 11:13 AM 01-06-2020
Did you ever see combat?
[Reply]
patteeu 04:47 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I feel honored to know that cowards question my service with disdain.
Did you have any homosexual encounters on your submarine? I think that’s what PB is really asking, so let’s cut to the chase.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:51 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Did you have any homosexual encounters on your submarine? I think thatís what PB is really asking, so letís cut to the chase.
Really? Well that makes this thread boring... No...
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:52 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You didnít see combat. So tell us: what ďbraveryĒ did you exhibit in the service? Tell us a story illustrating your courage. Mopping the mess hall after dinner isnít courage.
The act of simply serving on a submarine is surely more brave than anything youíve ever done
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:07 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Eleazar too. There are more, who I won't name because they aren't assholish enough. Everyone who hasn't served or seen combat calling for our service members lives to be risked needlessly, who also treats people like shit if they oppose such policies. They are virtual brown shirts at the level of thought.
Just in case I am one of those, let me put out my official press statement on the subject.

I, Over Yonder, have never served in the military. And although I am usually very reluctant on the use of our military, any country such as Iran that kills or threatens to kill Americans needs the boot of Uncle Sam shoved DIRECTLY and SWIFTLY up their azz.

Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
If a war with IRAN started how many would leave Chiefsplanet and enlist in the armed forces? Age permitting.
Before we made the decision to start a family 20+ years ago, yes. Since then, and due to age obviously, probably not. But I do pay taxes, so I'm gonna go ahead and state my opinion on the subject :-)

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Or sacrifice their sons and daughters. I'd say NONE of the biggest NeoCons will.
As has been mentioned here before, my son is active duty United States Marines. If a war was to break out with anybody, there is a very high likeliness he would be right in the middle of it. He signed up voluntarily. I made sure he understood that he wasn't joining the boy scouts. Sometimes, war happens and he could find himself smack dab in the middle of it. He understood and signed up regardless.

If he were whisked off to war tomorrow, of course I would be a nervous wreck. But I would be proud as hell of him and know there is a man up above that would look after him.

I don't know if you literally meant sacrifice them, but I'm gonna assume this is what you meant.If you literally meant sacrifice one of my children, of course not.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:22 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Just in case I am one of those, let me put out my official press statement on the subject.

I, Over Yonder, have never served in the military. And although I am usually very reluctant on the use of our military, any country such as Iran that kills or threatens to kill Americans needs the boot of Uncle Sam shoved DIRECTLY and SWIFTLY up their azz.
What about us threatening to kill them, even when they haven't killed American civilians here in America yet?
So you are okay when we created the proxy war on Iran using Saddam where they suffered tremendous loss of civilian life. Like 500,00.
They knew we were supplying Saddam too. I think we've done a LOT more killing of Iranians then their attacks on some military installations of ours over there.

Sorry if we went to war over nasty words like "death to America" then we'd be in a lot more wars. I need a lot more to go to war over then some bad words especially when they're incapable of doing that.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:43 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I haven't answered your question, I may choose to keep you in the dark (maybe), so don't jump to cumclusions there Cheeto burrito..

Teaser: I had many different kind of pays during my time in the military.

:-)

Iíve prob mentioned this before, but my dad was also in the Navy and was a LT Commander during Vietnam. He did not see combat. He has not said much about his time.


If he ever pulled your lame act and called me a coward unprovoked,Iíd tell him to f*** right off too.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:51 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
What about us threatening to kill them, even when they haven't killed American civilians here in America yet?
So you are okay when we created the proxy war on Iran using Saddam where they suffered tremendous loss of civilian life. Like 500,00.
They knew we were supplying Saddam too. I think we've done a LOT more killing of Iranians then their attacks on some military installations of ours over there.

Sorry if we went to war over nasty words like "death to America" then we'd be in a lot more wars. I need a lot more to go to war over then some bad words especially when they're incapable of doing that.
Is in America the pertinent qualifier for you?

I think we both agree that America should not be the worlds babysitter. However, at the present moment, we seem to think we are. We have Americans scattered to the breeze, we MUST protect them IMO. A dead American in the middle east is just as valuable as a dead American in the World Trade Centers. I don't see the difference on where they were killed PROVIDING they were wherever they were under the orders of the government. Some retard that wants to go to Somalia or North Korea(for examples) on vacation and gets killed is NOT the military or the governments problem, IMO. Those people are retards and should be treated as such.

I guess the way I look at it is, if I am OK with an American getting killed in the streets of Baghdad by an Islamic terrorist, then I need to be OK with that same American getting killed in the streets of Kansas City by the same Islamic terrorist. (Of course, assuming like I mentioned earlier, this American was under orders to be wherever they were).

We can hope and wish(and vote) Americans are not put in dangers way by our government. Heck, I would stand by you on that one! But if they are, it's our job to protect them.


....Except Iran. Iran should glow in the dark. The other Middle Eastern countries could use them for a night-light :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:59 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iíve prob mentioned this before, but my dad was also in the Navy and was a LT Commander during Vietnam. He did not see combat. He has not said much about his time.


If he ever pulled your lame act and called me a coward unprovoked,Iíd tell him to f*** right off too.
Just because someone didnít see combat, doesnít mean they didnít risk their lives constantly while training for combat

Your dad was a brave man, too bad about you
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:01 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just because someone didnít see combat, doesnít mean they didnít risk their lives constantly while training for combat

Your dad was a brave man, too bad about you
And too bad about you. Youíve never shown any courage. Gutless pussy.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:03 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
And too bad about you. Youíve never shown any courage. Gutless pussy.
:-) you donít usually let someone push your buttons so fast

#Winning
[Reply]
Frazod 06:39 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iíve prob mentioned this before, but my dad was also in the Navy and was a LT Commander during Vietnam. He did not see combat. He has not said much about his time.


If he ever pulled your lame act and called me a coward unprovoked,Iíd tell him to f*** right off too.
I'll bet he doesn't talk much about his wretched cunt of a son, either. Probably does ads for condom companies. "Wear your Trojan, kids, or this could happen to you."
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:14 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iíve prob mentioned this before, but my dad was also in the Navy and was a LT Commander during Vietnam. He did not see combat. He has not said much about his time.


If he ever pulled your lame act and called me a coward unprovoked,Iíd tell him to f*** right off too.
I don't think you had mentioned that (that I can remember), well thank your dad for his service for me. That doesn't make you any less of a coward.

Now get back to bitching about your wall and sand wars, it's entertaining.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 08:42 PM 01-06-2020
1. You don’t have to have seen combat to have a legitimate opinion that military action is warranted.

2. It’s not a legitimate criticism of someone’s opinion that military action was not warranted to call them a coward.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:06 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Did you have any homosexual encounters on your submarine? I think that’s what PB is really asking, so let’s cut to the chase.
He’d have to answer that, I do recall one time he went off on a pro-gay rights rant so I thought there might be a there there.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:21 PM 01-06-2020
:-), the coward is fired up tonight!!! He's so out of sorts the he's going to have to suck BEP's tit (if she'll stick it through her glory hole) just to get to sleep tonight... I'm sure it won't be a first...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 35
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up