ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Honest question for GloryHolz who has “holes” in his moniker
Prison Bitch 11:13 AM 01-06-2020
Did you ever see combat?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:45 AM 01-06-2020
Expect his usual fist-pumping, bull-in-a-china shop style response because he can barely articulate an argument or refutation. He'd have made a great black shirt/brown shirt in those days.

At least patteeu makes an attempt even if he lawyers-it-up with spin.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:03 PM 01-06-2020
What is it with you guys questioning someone's service (or lack of)? Did either of you ever serve? If so, ever see combat?

Or - if you served - did you sit in the rear with the gear?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:05 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
What is it with you guys questioning someone's service (or lack of)? Did either of you ever serve? If so, ever see combat?

Or - if you served - did you sit in the rear with the gear?

GloryHolz wants to take shots at fellow posters. They are entitled to take shots at him. He’s a big boy, you don’t need to defend him.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:08 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
GloryHolz wants to take shots at fellow posters. They are entitled to take shots at him. He’s a big boy, you don’t need to defend him.

Sonny - I'm not defending anyone - I'm directing my question at YOU. YOU ever serve? YOU ever kill another in combat? Point being - those who live in glass houses..........
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:10 PM 01-06-2020
Yep. Same for D112.

Not that the question isn't very relevant today for those calling for service men to sacrifice their lives for another country and for globalism.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:12 PM 01-06-2020
You both should be ashamed of this stunt
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:14 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:

Bingo.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:15 PM 01-06-2020
I'm not. Not when it's done to assholes. I think it's fun. I laughed when PB put his up. I never figured you for a virtue signaler though.

We actually need more of them for those who haven't stated if they have served and faced combat. Tho' I won't create one for someone who has served and faced combat. Now, that would be my idea of disrespect.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:16 PM 01-06-2020
That's the sad part about it BEP.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:18 PM 01-06-2020
Agree 100%.

This kind of bullshit is ridiculous!
[Reply]
D2112 12:18 PM 01-06-2020
That's the sad part about it BEP.
She’s so funny isn’t she? More of a point and laugh at funny, right?
[Reply]
Pogue 12:19 PM 01-06-2020
That’s your first mistake, should’ve taken it to PM. Otherwise everyone’s free to comment.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:23 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Sonny - I'm not defending anyone - I'm directing my question at YOU. YOU ever serve? YOU ever kill another in combat? Point being - those who live in glass houses..........
Unfortunately, Holz decided to use profanity and personal attacks at fellow posters instead of debating with them. Don’t feel the need to step in and make excuses for his poor behavior.

Now. Let’s find out if he ever saw combat.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:24 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
That’s your first mistake, should’ve taken it to PM. Otherwise everyone’s free to comment.
I have asked him before, he just tapped out with the smiley icons. (An obv tell, but....still)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 35
1 234511 > Last »
Up