ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wall update: 3 miles. (1 per year)
Prison Bitch 07:48 AM 01-03-2020
Trump administration may not hit 2020 border wall goal, official says
Ted Hesson

Morgan said that 93 miles of wall had been built so far during the Trump administration. At least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures, according to CBP figures - although Morgan argued during the briefing that all barriers built under Trump should be considered "new."

https://mobile.reuters.com/article/a...mpression=true
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:20 PM 01-06-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You know PB, it's a dangerous job. The cartels are down there, kidnappings and violence are common, people are killed along the border all the time. Should you really be advocating people be sent to the middle of the desert on some fool's errand if you never signed up to go build a wall there yourself?
PB only gets off the sofa to eat, piss, shit, and head to the stall. He's not a doer...
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:11 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by :
Appeals court lifts block on $3.6 billion for Trump border wall plan

A divided federal appeals court has lifted a lower courtís order blocking $3.6 billion in military construction funds that President Donald Trump planned to use to finance an expanded and improved border wall.

The New Orleans-based 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals issued a brief order on Wednesday granting the Trump administrationís request to stay the injunction that U.S. District Court Judge David Briones, based in El Paso, Texas, issued last month...
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...s-block-096527
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:18 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
You know PB, it's a dangerous job. The cartels are down there, kidnappings and violence are common, people are killed along the border all the time. Should you really be advocating people be sent to the middle of the desert on some fool's errand if you never signed up to go build a wall there yourself?
Are you asking me if we should defend our own border or Israel’s?

I really hope you didn’t put any “thought” into that dud.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:32 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Are you asking me if we should defend our own border or Israelís?

I really hope you didnít put any ďthoughtĒ into that dud.
Did you join the minutemen border patrol?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:46 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Did you join the minutemen border patrol?
No. Iím not a vigilante. I believe in democratic solutions to issues.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:54 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:

That's a fence, not a wall, and it's not being paid for by Mexico.

Regardless, it's still a dumb idea.
NOTHING SHORT OF $99 RECIPROCATING SAW IS DEFEATING THAT THING. OR PERHAPS A LADDER OR A SHOVEL.
[Reply]
-King- 04:40 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
NOTHING SHORT OF $99 RECIPROCATING SAW IS DEFEATING THAT THING. OR PERHAPS A LADDER OR A SHOVEL.
Yeah but getting ahold of ladders is hard. It's not like the material to make them grows on trees.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:31 AM 01-09-2020
No. Iím not a vigilante. I believe in democratic solutions to issues.
^^^^ BEP'esque level of coward ^^^^
[Reply]
theoldcoach 11:45 AM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Tell that to the three Mexican illegals who got stuck on top of it yesterday and got arrested. They must not have understood.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:35 PM 01-09-2020
I was wrong. Itís zero not three.

As of November 14, 2019, Mark Morgan admitted that no new mile of border wall had been completed.

78 miles of border wall had been upgraded but in areas that nothing existed, no new border wall had been built.

— Ryan James Girdusky (@RyanGirdusky) January 9, 2020

[Reply]
banecat 07:47 PM 01-09-2020

78 miles of upgrade is new instead of the old that was already there, and therefore the wall is being built. Trump continues to be wins
[Reply]
Bowser 07:49 PM 01-09-2020

But that's 78 miles of fortified fence that wasn't there this time last year, right?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:13 PM 01-09-2020

Well get your coward ass down there, bring some random slut for entertainment, and get to building... Invite BEP, she might be able t assist you (shes'a coward too)...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:14 PM 01-09-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But that's 78 miles of fortified fence that wasn't there this time last year, right?

His new slogan ďWeíre gonna repair a wallĒ
[Reply]
Donger 08:17 PM 01-09-2020
https://www.fox5ny.com/news/illegal-...ot-border-wall

:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up