ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Wall update: 3 miles. (1 per year)
Prison Bitch 07:48 AM 01-03-2020
Trump administration may not hit 2020 border wall goal, official says
Ted Hesson



Morgan said that 93 miles of wall had been built so far during the Trump administration. At least 90 miles of that replaced existing structures, according to CBP figures - although Morgan argued during the briefing that all barriers built under Trump should be considered "new."


https://mobile.reuters.com/article/a...mpression=true
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:50 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It was foolish to believe the wall would ever be built. It was one of those campaign promises all politicians make...you're supposed to know it's never going to happen, even though you may like the sound of it and cheer when it's mentioned. It's the equivalent of Bernie's "free college for all" nonsense.
Bullcrap, only 5-10 years ago it was unanimous that we needed a barrier along the border. Without a wall this country is fucked. All we would need is one Lib president and the whole thing goes to crap without a wall. A wall/barrier would be there indefinitely, no matter what crazy open borders libtard gets elected. He didn't prioritize it like we all thought he would, and now he's diverting attention away from it. I'm not even white btw, but it doesn't take a genius to figure out what libs will do if they get power.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:17 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
It was foolish to believe the wall would ever be built. It was one of those campaign promises all politicians make...you're supposed to know it's never going to happen, even though you may like the sound of it and cheer when it's mentioned. It's the equivalent of Bernie's "free college for all" nonsense.
Schumer gave him the Wall in March 2018, Trump didnít take it.

Please read the news so we donít have to babysit you thru every discussion.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:31 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Without a wall this country is fucked.
Have some faith in the strength of our nation, and stop being such a pansy.


Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Schumer gave him the Wall in March 2018, Trump didnít take it.

Please read the news so we donít have to babysit you thru every discussion.
Wrong. The wall Trump promised during his campaign (not a fence or a barrier...a big, beautiful wall) was never offered to him by anyone. Why would it need to be offered, when Mexico was supposed to pay for it anyway?

Face it. You were a sucker, and you were an easy mark for a third-rate con man.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:41 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Orange Maggot is such a tough guy when it comes to defending the Middle East.


But he turns into a puddle of mud defending our country. He turns into a helpless little child when the caravans barge right thru. He even gave the 2nd caravan $4.2B of our tax dollars to make em extra nice and comfy!

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:13 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Have some faith in the strength of our nation, and stop being such a pansy.




Wrong. The wall Trump promised during his campaign (not a fence or a barrier...a big, beautiful wall) was never offered to him by anyone. Why would it need to be offered, when Mexico was supposed to pay for it anyway?

Face it. You were a sucker, and you were an easy mark for a third-rate con man.


Please read the news. We can’t hold your hand like a child.



Schumer offered him the wall. The entire project doesn’t even cost much, it was only 1.5% of 1 years omnibus. (IOW - nothjng Schumer cared about). If that makes you angry call Schumer’s office and cry.
[Reply]
banecat 10:16 PM 01-03-2020
I was given the reason that Trump hasn't done this and a few other things is because he's having to fight the media, both parties, and the courts in some instances. Is this a fair assessment of the situation?
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:06 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Good thing you only gave Trump $100 because I have no idea what you would be doing if you gave him $500.
PB didn't give Trump even a single dollar. He copied the donation thank you from a post on another forum.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:23 PM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
PB didn't give Trump even a single dollar. He copied the donation thank you from a post on another forum.
This is correct.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:19 AM 01-04-2020
Some pushback PB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/asylum-se...gHRU92ZJKgUF_8
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 03:17 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Some pushback PB

https://www.foxnews.com/us/asylum-se...gHRU92ZJKgUF_8
That's great, but a lib could come into power and negate all that. A lib isn't taking down a billion dollar wall tho.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:52 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
PB didn't give Trump even a single dollar. He copied the donation thank you from a post on another forum.
:-)

It wuz all a conspiracy!
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:48 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
:-)

It wuz all a conspiracy!
Are you denying it?
[Reply]
BWillie 04:56 PM 01-04-2020
So what is the name of the Lee's Summit militia you are in PB? I don't know how you can stand it living in a metro area that has immigrants and a reasonable amount of non-white people. Perhaps move to Wyoming & Montana, join a white nationalist militia? Seems like something you should consider to help aid your happiness.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:55 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Are you denying it?
I donít answer to those underneath me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:56 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
So what is the name of the Lee's Summit militia you are in PB? I don't know how you can stand it living in a metro area that has immigrants and a reasonable amount of non-white people. Perhaps move to Wyoming & Montana, join a white nationalist militia? Seems like something you should consider to help aid your happiness.
You said you wish you were black.

Weíll let people here judge who the retard is.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up