ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 104
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Head of Irans Quds force.. Killed by Orange Man Bad.
LiveSteam 07:37 PM 01-02-2020
Airstrike takes out General Soleimani.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:07 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Now they know there isn't a free pass to **** with Americans.
Unless youre an illegal alien.
[Reply]
BDj23 09:09 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
You rather have Saudi Arabia or Iran? Pick your poison. It effects the economies of our allies like japan. Oh wait they bombed Pearl Harbor..
Neither. But we shouldn't be in Iraq either.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:09 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
God ****ing damn it. What the **** are we doing. Lets piss these ****ers off even more, yeah? I mean surely we haven't created a harsh enough environment that fuels islamic extremists, so lets help create more of them to bomb us! YES GO TRUMP. CREATE MORE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. GO TRUMP GO GO
You can't possibly be this stupid in real life.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:09 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
God ****ing damn it. What the **** are we doing. Lets piss these ****ers off even more, yeah? I mean surely we haven't created a harsh enough environment that fuels islamic extremists, so lets help create more of them to bomb us! YES GO TRUMP. CREATE MORE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. GO TRUMP GO GO
Ban this fucking puke from my thread.
Im serious.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:09 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
They attacked our embassy and mocked us over it. Did you think Trump was going to take that sort of shit?
Nope.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 PM 01-02-2020
dumbasses already comparing this to franz ferdinand :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:12 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
You think I like Iran? I'm tired of that whole part of the world. But I'm also tired of endless wars.
My dude, this world is just too small and interconnected

Living free and easy takes work and wealth, not talking down to you at all when I say our lifestyle in sooo many ways counts on our engagement with, and to some financial extent, control over certain parts of the world

If we dont hold sway in this world someone else like China, Russia, or the Muzzies will... and what kinda world would that be?
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:13 PM 01-02-2020
I'll give the Donald one thing, he didn't draw a 'red line' here. He didn't apologize to Iran for making them attack us and then ship them a planeload of cash. He told Iran to stop sending their minions to attack our military and our interests in Iraq and when they didn't listen, he backed it up.

The outcome of this is going to be played out over months and years, but if Iran thought we were too divided politically or that we don't have the resolve to stand up to them directly, they miscalculated.
[Reply]
BDj23 09:13 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
My dude, this world is just too small and interconnected

Living free and easy takes work and wealth, not talking down to you at all when I say our lifestyle in sooo many ways counts on our engagement with, and to some financial extent, control over certain parts of the world

If we dont hold sway in this world someone else like China, Russia, or the Muzzies will... and what kinda world would that be?
Let the body bags go back to Moscow for a change. I voted for no more sand wars.
[Reply]
D2112 09:14 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
dumbasses already comparing this to franz ferdinand :-)
And Dr strangelove
[Reply]
BanHam 09:14 PM 01-02-2020

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:15 PM 01-02-2020
Let the body bags go back to Moscow for a change. I voted for no more sand wars.
Iran has been taking swings at our people in Iraq for a while, we responded with a haymaker. Whether it goes any further than this is up to them.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:17 PM 01-02-2020
Fuck that terrorist piece of shit that got blown up

talk shit get dealt with

The ayatollah needs to shut the fuck up too, he gonna get clipped next
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:17 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I'll give the Donald one thing, he didn't draw a 'red line' here. He didn't apologize to Iran for making them attack us and then ship them a planeload of cash. He told Iran to stop sending their minions to attack our military and our interests in Iraq and when they didn't listen, he backed it up.

The outcome of this is going to be played out over months and years, but if Iran thought we were too divided politically or that we don't have the resolve to stand up to them directly, they miscalculated.
Iím amazed someone, much less a foreign government, would underestimate Trump in this capacity.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:18 PM 01-02-2020
All sides get a vote. Iran is bleeding out financially. Iran wants enough of conflict that sympathy swings to them and the world counters the imposed sanctions. Trump's job is, basically, going to be killing bad Iranians (and their lackeys) without getting pissed off enough to take things all the way to to that point.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 104
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up