ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 104
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Head of Irans Quds force.. Killed by Orange Man Bad.
LiveSteam 07:37 PM 01-02-2020
Airstrike takes out General Soleimani.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:46 PM 01-02-2020
The best way to weaken is right now is by putting a liberal lunatic in power. What's the best way to kill Trump's reputation? Get him involved in another middle East war.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:54 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Paid for with our tax dollars
Yes. And Netanyahu is amply prepared to put it to good use. He hates Iran.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:54 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
I donít know. Kow towing to them definitely didnít help, it emboldened them. We have allies and interests in the area and we have to protect them. And theyíve been instigating this for over a year now. And they finally got what was coming to them.

We don't have to protect anything. Israel has the bomb. They'll be fine
[Reply]
BWillie 08:56 PM 01-02-2020
God ****ing damn it. What the **** are we doing. Lets piss these ****ers off even more, yeah? I mean surely we haven't created a harsh enough environment that fuels islamic extremists, so lets help create more of them to bomb us! YES GO TRUMP. CREATE MORE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. GO TRUMP GO GO
[Reply]
BWillie 08:58 PM 01-02-2020
We are fucking with a country who hates us, who is on the brink of nuclear technology....just so we can be friends with useless Israel. WHY?

I want us to be safer here. I don't give a shit is Israel is less safe there. Fuck this shit.
[Reply]
D2112 08:58 PM 01-02-2020
We don't have to protect anything. Israel has the bomb. They'll be fine
Saudi Arabia and the straights of Hormuz are in our interests. Israel canít protect all of that. Japan gets almost all their oil from the gulf.
[Reply]
D2112 08:59 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
God ****ing damn it. What the **** are we doing. Lets piss these ****ers off even more, yeah? I mean surely we haven't created a harsh enough environment that fuels islamic extremists, so lets help create more of them to bomb us! YES GO TRUMP. CREATE MORE ISLAMIC EXTREMISTS. GO TRUMP GO GO
You need a hug?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:00 PM 01-02-2020
Israel do the heavy lifting? :-)
:-)

KuckTards never fail do they?
[Reply]
BDj23 09:00 PM 01-02-2020
Saudi Arabia and the straights of Hormuz are in our interests. Israel canít protect all of that. Japan gets almost all their oil from the gulf.
Oh you mean the country that gave us the 9/11 hijackers and wahhabism? Awesome friends they are too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:01 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I'd keep a leash on Israel
:-)
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 09:01 PM 01-02-2020
I agree with you. But the ayatollah is a ****ing lunatic, and hes pulling the strings. I don’t know if he’s smart enough to act rationally. Especially if it’s a terrorist attack where they can deny it.
The ayatollah has a problem on his hands he will probably want to solve before he okays a terrorist attack on the US. Qasem Soleimani had just arrived in Iraq. The ayatolla needs to know how the US knew where Soleimani would be in order to carry out a successful attack on him. If we know Soleimani movements this well, we might also know the ayatolla's movements to the same degree of accuracy.

I don't think Iran responds in any significant matter until they plug the holes in there security.
[Reply]
D2112 09:03 PM 01-02-2020
Oh you mean the country that gave us the 9/11 hijackers and wahhabism? Awesome friends they are too.
You rather have Saudi Arabia or Iran? Pick your poison. It effects the economies of our allies like japan. Oh wait they bombed Pearl Harbor..
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:03 PM 01-02-2020
I can't imagine Iran getting their goat humper in a twist over the death of some random, no -Iranian military terrorists.

Iranian Mahdi pukes have been killing American since we got there and I'll never dispair a hezbollah me,bee feeding worms.

This might stir some shit but at least. Now they know there isn't a free pass to fuck with Americans.
[Reply]
D2112 09:05 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
The ayatollah has a problem on his hands he will probably want to solve before he okays a terrorist attack on the US. Qasem Soleimani had just arrived in Iraq. The ayatolla needs to know how the US knew where Soleimani would be in order to carry out a successful attack on him. If we know Soleimani movements this well, we might also know the ayatolla's movements to the same degree of accuracy.

I don't think Iran responds in any significant matter until they plug the holes in there security.
Thatís a good point. Iím pretty sure theyíre in shock right now.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:07 PM 01-02-2020

[Reply]
Page 5 of 104
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up