ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 104
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Head of Irans Quds force.. Killed by Orange Man Bad.
LiveSteam 07:37 PM 01-02-2020
Airstrike takes out General Soleimani.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 08:16 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Well, this was transparent.

That has literally nothing to do with what just happened.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:17 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Well, this was transparent.

Dumb.
[Reply]
D2112 08:17 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
That has literally nothing to do with what just happened.
All liberals are in tears and in solidarity with the Islamic regime right now.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:18 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
All liberals are in tears and in solidarity with the Islamic regime right now.
Not at all, actually. By the sound of it, we put two pieces of **** in their graves today.

But, Saddam was also a piece of **** - how has that gone for us after we took down their government?

Treating decisions like this as a zero-sum game doesn't work with foreign policy, and decades of ****-ups and collateral damage in the region should easily prove that.

But, if it makes you feel better to say I'm some sort of supporter for Iran's **** government, you do you, fam.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:19 PM 01-02-2020
Haider Ahmed on Twitter: "More new pictures about the vehicle that was targeted today near to the #Baghdad Airport where Suleimani was killed #Suleimani #Iraq

NSFW; GRAPHIC!

https://t.co/epCCOCEOwI" / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/haiderahm...09779821223936
[Reply]
D2112 08:21 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Haider Ahmed on Twitter: "More new pictures about the vehicle that was targeted today near to the #Baghdad Airport where Suleimani was killed #Suleimani #Iraq

NSFW; GRAPHIC!

https://t.co/epCCOCEOwI" / Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/haiderahm...09779821223936
Iranian and Syrian money...hmmmm
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:22 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
I think we can expect a major terrorist attack here at home from the Iranians. I think theyíve had Hezbollah cells planted here for years.
Iran won't win a full blown war. A proxy war is there best bet but Trump won't do a proxy war. If terrorist attack in the USA, we will bomb Iran and they will get a full blown war. I think they are smart enough to know this.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 08:24 PM 01-02-2020
CNN is reporting "shelling" not an air strike.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:24 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
His followup



Ya seen it.. Fuck him.
[Reply]
D2112 08:26 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Iran won't win a full blown war. A proxy war is there best bet but Trump won't do a proxy war. If terrorist attack in the USA, we will bomb Iran and they will get a full blown war. I think they are smart enough to know this.
I agree with you. But the ayatollah is a fucking lunatic, and hes pulling the strings. I donít know if heís smart enough to act rationally. Especially if itís a terrorist attack where they can deny it.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:26 PM 01-02-2020
Bye bye goat fucker!
[Reply]
T-post Tom 08:26 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Iran won't win a full blown war. A proxy war is there best bet but Trump won't do a proxy war. If terrorist attack in the USA, we will bomb Iran and they will get a full blown war. I think they are smart enough to know this.
Israel has already formulated the entire battle plan. In fact, it probably would not take much convincing to let them do all the heavy lifting in an all-out attack on Iran. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. But Iran has the most to lose here.
[Reply]
D2112 08:27 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
CNN is reporting "shelling" not an air strike.
Probably a hellfire missile fired from a drone
[Reply]
LiveSteam 08:27 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Well, this was transparent.

Your Geography sucks.
Trump didn't attack Iran.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:29 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Who is that piece of shit? Some former Obama appointee?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 104
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up