ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 104
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Head of Irans Quds force.. Killed by Orange Man Bad.
LiveSteam 07:37 PM 01-02-2020
Airstrike takes out General Soleimani.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:01 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Donít forget those austere Hezbollah scholars he was riding with
:-)

This is exactly how the Dem controlled media will spin this.
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 10:01 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
This guy was one of the worldís most important terrorist leaders. Heís got the death of hundreds of people at least to his name. They just staged a rocket attack on one of our bases that injured military and killed an American civilian and then they tried to Benghazi the US embassy in Iraq. He should have been turned into a red mist a long time ago.

When you cut off the snakeís head there probably will be blowback, but that doesnít mean it wasnít the right thing to do.
This is all true, but he's also one of the most important political figures in Iran along with the bolded. The GWB administration knew that, and they had a chance to kill Soleimani they chose not to act on.

That said, you're not necessarily wrong. Measured takes like this are generally correct. You could argue that killing this guy is the right or wrong thing to do, as long as you're carefully weighing all sides of it, including the likely blowback. As opposed to being like some of the droolers here and their "USA! USA! TRUMP FIRED A MISSILE UP YER ASS LOL" stuff, which so incredibly childish at a very serious time.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:02 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Just gonna put these posts in a convenient place for when Americans die over this, so it's easy to go back and see who was thumping their chest chanting "USA! USA!" like a neanderthal when it was perfectly obvious what would follow.
Someone gets it. This isn't about ego...or at least shouldn't be.
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:02 PM 01-02-2020
Iran will do what they do. They will do some terrorist shit, they will rattle their sabers....but I doubt they are stupid enough to have a "military inventory reduction sale" by trying for a straight up fist fight

The Mahdi militia will probably do something stupid..
[Reply]
neech 10:02 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by D2112:
The key thing was that he was in Baghdad when he got killed, not Iran.
Thatís the key for sure.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:03 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Someone gets it. This isn't about ego...or at least shouldn't be.
Oh for fuck's sake. Read this.

https://freebeacon.com/columns/trump...tollahs-bluff/
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 10:03 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Look at you, not a peep out of you while our embassy was under siege, but here you are attacking Trump for doing the right thing in not just defending our embassy but sending a clear message to knock it the **** off to these Iranians who have been itching for a fight for half a year. Would you have felt better if Trump just loaded up some cargo planes full of cash and flew it to Iran and said sorry? Of course you would have.

Someone explain actions and consequences to this dipshit, please.
LOL, speaking of droolers, here's one who didn't even read my post closely enough to understand it didn't attack Trump! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Thanks for adding one to the list, I'm sure you'll get a chance to understand "consequences" rather soon.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:04 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Iran will do what they do. They will do some terrorist shit, they will rattle their sabers....but I doubt they are stupid enough to have a "military inventory reduction sale" by trying for a straight up fist fight

The Mahdi militia will probably do something stupid..
Scimitars are already rattling

Originally Posted by :
Former Iran Guards chief vows "vigorous revenge against America" for Soleimani killing
https://www.reuters.com/article/iraq...-idUSL8N29808Z
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:04 PM 01-02-2020
Yeah you're right, he should have just let the embassy fall Benghazi style. Outside of all the Americans there that would have been killed or injured then imprisoned, just think of all the violence that would have been avoided if Trump would have just gone full Hillary/Barry.
We need to kill more terrorist otherwise theyll come to your rural town in Missouri and kill you
[Reply]
neech 10:06 PM 01-02-2020
There is a lady reporter thatís in Baghdad on CNN talking now.

I think sheís high as a kite itís embarrassing.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:09 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
LOL, speaking of droolers, here's one who didn't even read my post closely enough to understand it didn't attack Trump! :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Thanks for adding one to the list, I'm sure you'll get a chance to understand "consequences" rather soon.
Please with your horseshit. Everything you do or say in this forum is because of Trump. We'll understand consequences because Trump is the one that started this, yeah? That what you're selling here? Do you understand that Trump had every opportunity to hit Iran militarily for nearly the past calendar year, and yet didn't? Having their top general coordinate attacks on our embassy was a step too far, and Trump put an end to it. But, as always with idiots such as yourself, Orange Man Bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:10 PM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We need to kill more terrorist otherwise theyll come to your rural town in Missouri and kill you
Tell that to the families of the Americans stationed in the Iraq embassy. Or in Benghazi.
[Reply]
Rent A Troll 10:10 PM 01-02-2020
Please with your horseshit. Everything you do or say in this forum is because of Trump. We'll understand consequences because Trump is the one that started this, yeah? That what you're selling here? Do you understand that Trump had every opportunity to hit Iran militarily for nearly the past calendar year, and yet didn't? Having their top general coordinate attacks on our embassy was a step too far, and Trump put an end to it. But, as always with idiots such as yourself, Orange Man Bad.
It's endlessly amusing that you're trying to deploy NPC memes at me in an instance where I am not, in fact, attacking Donald Trump. One might even say it's NPC-ish of you, that this is the only pre-programmed response you have. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:12 PM 01-02-2020
That POS is directly responsible for the deaths of over 600 Americans. 700 Iraqis. I hope he burns in Hell until the Sun goes out.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 PM 01-02-2020
Tell that to the families of the Americans stationed in the Iraq embassy. Or in Benghazi.
Lol. If we dont try to tell every country what to do we'll be speaking Arabic
[Reply]
Page 10 of 104
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up