ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 465 of 483
« First < 365415455461462463464465 466467468469475 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Guilty! Now for the Trial - Donald Trump Impeachment Show Trial Thread
Taco John 11:11 PM 11-12-2019

[Reply]
Marcellus 03:46 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
No, I really really dont give two shits about who gets ****ed over in this ordeal. If despising Trump makes me a leftist, then I guess I'll wear that badge proudly.
Nah man this is the kind of shit that makes you a raging lefty. Bob in your example is a she whether she would like to be called "he" or not. Names don't change actual gender and all this is doing is placating mental illness.

No nuance involved.

Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
You know what else same people can do? They understand the concept of nuance.

"We all know Bob is a she, but we since she would like to be called a he, that's fine since we arent massive assholes".

Vs.

"He diddles kids. **** that guy".

[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:51 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nah man this is the kind of shit that makes you a raging lefty. Bob in your example is a she whether she would like to be called "he" or not. Names don't change actual gender and all this is doing is placating mental illness.

No nuance involved.
Nah, if I wanted to pass laws ensuring that you were required to call Bob a she, I could see your argument. In my opinion it's pretty easy to accept people for who they are and what they want to be accepted for. Sounds like a pretty solid Libertarian position if you ask me.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:56 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Nah, if I wanted to pass laws ensuring that you were required to call Bob a she, I could see your argument. In my opinion it's pretty easy to accept people for who they are and what they want to be accepted for. Sounds like a pretty solid Libertarian position if you ask me.
Except the topic was about a pedophile but you attempted to change the narrative.

And frankly I dont give a shit what people "wish" to be called but I don't want to hear them bitching when someone gets their preferred pronoun wrong but that exactly where we are.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:00 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Except the topic was about a pedophile but you attempted to change the narrative.

And frankly I dont give a shit what people "wish" to be called but I don't want to hear them bitching when someone gets their preferred pronoun wrong but that exactly where we are.
The premise of the topic was trying to use the slippery slope argument that first "they" demand to be called by a pronoun other than what their biological sex is, and look, now we are going to afford that nicety to pedophiles. My response was dont be a moron.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:01 PM 01-14-2020
Has he been removed from office yet? No? OK. :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:08 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Labels from Mr. Ad Hominem himself are going to stir deep introspection from no one.
:-)

I doubt anything stirs deep introspection in you. If something did, you wouldn't be who you are.

As for the "Mr. Ad Hominem" bit, I wonder if you caught the irony of your using that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 04:17 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

I doubt anything stirs deep introspection in you. If something did, you wouldn't be who you are.

As for the "Mr. Ad Hominem" bit, I wonder if you caught the irony of your using that.
Go on then, lather me up with that irony. Not seeing it.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:28 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I mean I already posted that twitter link with Rand, but carry on. Do you honestly think I truly give a shit if any corrupt actors get their comeuppance during this process? Could you imagine how dead a thread like this would be if a Dem president did the same thing that Trump did?

Republican on this board: He used tax payer money as leverage to get a foreign country to conduct an investigation into a political rival under false pretenses! He should be impeached and removed!

Dems on this board: Yup
This is a joke, right?
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 05:11 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
As itís revealed trump knew about wiki leaks lmfao I hope his entire family is either imprisoned forever or shamed into oblivion
Which Antifa area do you live in?

Yuri Bezmenov is laughing at you.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:41 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This is a joke, right?
:-)
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 05:49 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
No, I really really dont give two shits about who gets ****ed over in this ordeal. If despising Trump makes me a leftist, then I guess I'll wear that badge proudly.
Bathroom servers.

Antifa.

You are what you are
[Reply]
TurdsMckenzie 05:51 PM 01-14-2020
Anybody that thinks like Antifa is a psychopath.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:08 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
The premise of the topic was trying to use the slippery slope argument that first "they" demand to be called by a pronoun other than what their biological sex is, and look, now we are going to afford that nicety to pedophiles. My response was dont be a moron.
No the premise was that liberal kowtowing is going to end in people using the "identity" defense to be a pedophile and everyone could see it coming.

And it was and is accurate. Just a matter of time before some libtard judge allows the defense. Saying dont be a moron is pretty naive.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:55 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This is a joke, right?
Just because you guys easily and willfully do anything to keep power, doesnt mean everyone else does.

Dont project your party over country ontonthe rest of us.
[Reply]
Trolly McTrollson 07:01 PM 01-14-2020
Planning to assassinate a US ambassador is just a process crime. What a nothingburger.
[Reply]
Page 465 of 483
« First < 365415455461462463464465 466467468469475 > Last »
Up