ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:10 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm the dumb one? Produce reliable evidence that Qanon is real, or you're a dipshit. It's that simple.

Reliable evidence does not include blogs or YouTube videos.
Yes, you are the dumb one. I wasn't confused about that part.

You want me to produce reliable evidence. The channel is evidence in itself. I'm not here to do your research for you. Dive in. Do it yourself. There's more than enough rabbit holes to dive down. But be careful, because once you're down the rabbit holes, there's a point of no return, and you realize that you aren't in Kansas anymore.

I don't care if you believe or don't believe. I'm not here to convince you. I'm here to help people who have started to do their own research and have come to the point where they have questions. I'm decades into some of this research, and I'm still swimming in the enormity of the deception that has been pulled on us. I can only imagine what someone who has been fast asleep and just starting to wake up thinks of it all. Most ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist. This, apparently, is where you are. You want "reliable evidence." What a jackass. You have no idea. I'm not here to rub your face in it, but wake the fuck up dude.

Believe what you wish about Q. It's not for everyone. A time will come, however, when people will be forced to face the reality of it. Q exists to get as many people acclimated to the scope and nature of the deception. It will start with exposing our justice and political system, and continue to avalanche from there.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:15 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Yes. Because impelling followers to vote in the midterms would have 'set off the civil war bomb.'
Do you understand how a sting works? In a sting, you knowingly let the bad guys get away with the crime as you track it and work on admissibility for court. Did you think our election system was legit? Why would you possibly think that when there has been evidence going back two decades that the whole thing is a charade?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:11 PM 06-06-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Do you understand how a sting works? In a sting, you knowingly let the bad guys get away with the crime as you track it and work on admissibility for court. Did you think our election system was legit? Why would you possibly think that when there has been evidence going back two decades that the whole thing is a charade?
That's all speculation.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:12 PM 06-06-2019
That's all speculation.
Better ignore it and pretend that it doesn't exist then. No sense in doing any research when you can rely on Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams to give it to you straight. The best thing you can do is expect the media will get it right, and bitch about things that you don't like.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:19 PM 06-06-2019
Better ignore it and pretend that it doesn't exist then. No sense in doing any research when you can rely on Rachel Maddow and Brian Williams to give it to you straight. The best thing you can do is expect the media will get it right, and bitch about things that you don't like.
Yeah, no. I've followed Q Anon's posts since early 2018. You're parroting back the narratives reddit posters and YouTubers have theorized.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:19 PM 06-06-2019
Yeah, no. I've followed Q Anon's posts since early 2018. You're parroting back the narratives reddit posters and YouTubers have theorized.
That's great. I followed the stuff Q talks about for 2+ decades.

Like I say, it doesn't matter if you believe it or not. That's not even the point. The plan is multifaceted. The fact that you followed and have been exposed to the theories means it did its job. You won't be in such a state of shock when you find out which ones are real and which ones are disinformation.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:21 PM 06-06-2019
The only plan with any semblance of logic and evidence behind it is the plan to beguile the people who got Trump elected into not questioning Trump's actions and keep them from exerting any sort of political force.
[Reply]
Taco John 11:37 PM 06-06-2019
Meanwhile...

[Reply]
Taco John 03:01 PM 06-09-2019
It's funny to me that so many people dismiss Q, despite the power it has right now, reshaping the global world view. I'm a communications professional, and I can say that Q is the most sophisticated mass communication vehicle I've ever seen. Results like this demonstrate what I mean...

No one benefits from Q more than Trump, himself. If there is someone that it benefits more, I'd love to know who it is. I don't think they even exist.

People who deny Q are not thinking straight, or simply ignoring a run-away phenomenon out of desire to be ignorant of it...
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:30 PM 06-09-2019
Or you know, Q is actually some Israeli intelligence operation.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:48 PM 06-10-2019
So you'll babble on and on about why Qanon is real, but you can't be bothered to post any actual evidence because you're too busy posting nonsense from some idiot who claims to be "awake as fuck"?

You're either on drugs or you have legitimate mental problems.
[Reply]
Taco John 04:56 PM 06-10-2019
The evidence is there for anyone to dive in and research. Go for it. I'm not stopping anybody. That's kind of the point. Nobody can stop this.
[Reply]
Bump 05:59 PM 06-10-2019
#238 has some relevance today with the helicopter crash in NY. Sidney Austin, LLP
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:54 AM 06-11-2019
The evidence is there for anyone to dive in and research. Go for it. I'm not stopping anybody. That's kind of the point. Nobody can stop this.
In other words, there's no evidence beyond the ramblings of people who would believe in something as ridiculous as Qanon.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:57 AM 06-11-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
In other words, there's no evidence beyond the ramblings of people who would believe in something as ridiculous as Qanon.
Not at all. In other words, anyone who digs in will find plenty of evidence and start connecting dots. You don't need me to hold your hand. You just need curiosity, and a desire to know the truth.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 29
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up