ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:38 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Thinking logically and critically is what leads me to require evidence.

The fact that TJ has STILL presented no evidence should tell you that logic and critical thinking aren't part of his thought process.
Want to know how we know you don't know dick about anything Q related?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:41 AM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Want to know how we know you don't know dick about anything Q related?
How do we know YOU know dick about anything Q related, considering none of you will post any actual evidence?
[Reply]
Bowser 10:48 AM 12-31-2019
How do we know YOU know dick about anything Q related, considering none of you will post any actual evidence?
:-)

Do your own work instead of banging on about it. Read the posts then compare them to what happened at that particular time instead of being lazy and talking out of your ass.

Is it legit or is it a LARP? It's up for you to decide. But, since Q is largely pro-Trump, you won't buy any of it anyway because Orange Man Bad.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:01 AM 12-31-2019
Do your own work instead of banging on about it. Read the posts then compare them to what happened at that particular time instead of being lazy and talking out of your ass.
So you're going with the anti-vaxxer soccer mom defense of "do your own research"? :-) By the way, asking for evidence isn't "talking out of my ass".

Is it legit or is it a LARP? It's up for you to decide.
Facts aren't up for us to decide. Qanon is either a legitimate thing or it isn't. If it is, there is solid evidence to back it up, no "connecting the dots" necessary.

But, since Q is largely pro-Trump, you won't buy any of it anyway because Orange Man Bad.
Conversely, you apparently will believe anything with no supporting evidence if it's pro-Trump.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:03 AM 12-31-2019
So you're going with the anti-vaxxer soccer mom defense of "do your own research"? :-) By the way, asking for evidence isn't "talking out of my ass".

Facts aren't up for us to decide. Qanon is either a legitimate thing or it isn't. If it is, there is solid evidence to back it up, no "connecting the dots" necessary.
Asking you to look into it before you start screaming for evidence isn't unreasonable, but you don't really give a shit anyway.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:07 AM 12-31-2019
Asking you to look into it before you start screaming for evidence isn't unreasonable, but you don't really give a shit anyway.
You could've posted some evidence in much less time than it has taken you to give multiple excuses for not posting evidence.
[Reply]
Bump 11:51 AM 12-31-2019
how do we know that you know anything about it to be able to refute it?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:05 PM 12-31-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
how do we know that you know anything about it to be able to refute it?
Who cares? Post it and find out. If you have time to make excuses, you have time to post evidence.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:08 PM 12-31-2019
Thinking logically and critically is what leads me to require evidence.

The fact that TJ has STILL presented no evidence should tell you that logic and critical thinking aren't part of his thought process.
Q isn't about me presenting you with evidence. You don't get it. I don't care what you think or believe. You being dependent on me for your information needs is your problem, not mine. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything except to do your own research and quit expecting it to be spoon fed to you from an "authority."
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:31 AM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Q isn't about me presenting you with evidence. You don't get it. I don't care what you think or believe. You being dependent on me for your information needs is your problem, not mine. Nobody is trying to convince you of anything except to do your own research and quit expecting it to be spoon fed to you from an "authority."
Except when it's WTC 7
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:35 PM 01-14-2020
Excellent summary/explanation of QAnon. Best I've seen so far.

January 14, 2020
An Introduction to Q
By Deborah Franklin

Who is Q? What is Q? And, perhaps most importantly, why is Q? Q and the ever-growing worldwide movement itís inspired have been the objects of fascination, mockery and hatred, but of surprisingly little serious analysis.

Q first appeared in October 2017 on an anonymous online forum called shhhh, posting messages that implied top-clearance knowledge of upcoming events. More than 3,000 messages later, Q has created a disturbing, multi-faceted portrait of a global crime syndicate that operates with impunity. Qís followers in the QAnon community faithfully analyze every detail of Qís drops, which are compiled here and here.

The mainstream media has published hundreds of articles attacking Q as an insane rightwing conspiracy, particularly after President Trump seemed to publicly confirm his connection to it. At a North Carolina rally in 2019, Trump made a point of drawing attention to a baby wearing a onesie with a big Q.

In recent weeks, the tempo of Trumpís spotlighting of Q has accelerated, with the President retweeting Q followers twenty times in one day. Trump has featured Q fans in his ads and deployed one of Qís signature phrases (ďThese people are sickĒ) at his rallies. The Presidentís lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has also retweeted Q followers.

Q has noted that the media never asks Trump the obvious question: What do you think of Q? To Q followers, the reason they donít ask is obvious. Theyíre afraid of the answer.

In the meantime, Qís influence continues to spread. Protestors in Hong Kong, Iran, and France have held up Q signs and chanted Q quotes. Qís revelations are uniting people all over the world who want freedom.

If youíre unfamiliar with Q or only know it through the mediaís attacks, Iíd like to provide a brief introduction to this extraordinary phenomenon. Iíve followed Q since the first drop, and Iíve grown increasingly impressed by the accuracy, breadth and depth of Qís messages. Q followers were prepared long in advance for the easing of hostilities with North Korea, the deflation of the mullahs of Iran, and the discovery of Ukraine as a hotbed of corruption for American politicians. They knew a great deal about Jeffrey Epsteinís activities before the public did and anticipate even more shocking revelations to come. As Q likes to say, ďFuture proves past.Ē As Qís predictions come true, they lend retroactive credibility to the entire enterprise.

Qís followers believe that Q is a military intelligence operation, the first of its kind, whose goal is to provide the public with secret information. Many Q followers think the Q team was founded by Admiral Michael Rogers, the former Director of the National Security Agency and former Commander of US Cyber Command. Some suspect that Dan Scavino, White House Director of Social Media, is part of the team, because the high quality of Qís writing has the luster of a communications expert.

More - great read
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:38 PM 01-14-2020
lol, the website "4 c h a n" is censored on CP. Shows as "shhhh"
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:36 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Excellent summary/explanation of QAnon. Best I've seen so far.

January 14, 2020
An Introduction to Q
By Deborah Franklin

Who is Q? What is Q? And, perhaps most importantly, why is Q? Q and the ever-growing worldwide movement itís inspired have been the objects of fascination, mockery and hatred, but of surprisingly little serious analysis.
Then she proceeds to give absolutely zero serious analysis, and zero evidence that Q is what she claims it is, which isn't surprising. This seems to be standard operating procedure: Flap your trap about Qanon all day long, but clam up or sidestep the question when asked for evidence.

"Americanthinker.com" is still the most ironically named website on the internet. :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 03:22 AM 01-16-2020

1959 letter to Dulles on cancer cure.

"Clinic uses the Hoxsey system and is curing cancer. A.M.A. won't permit any famous person to be cured by Hoxsey's method...because there is no money in the Hoxsey system as compared to the usual surgical operations."https://t.co/EupiJUJ5GM pic.twitter.com/nrcHQwifWb

— Q Research Notables (@QAnonNotables) January 16, 2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:22 AM 01-16-2020
Q is a fraud, designed to create false hope for things that won't happen. Meanwhile, Trump has gone off the wagon since the Deep State has broke him.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 29
« First < 182425262728 29 >
Up