ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime?
Bruce Lee 241 67.89%
Mike Tyson 114 32.11%
Voters: 355. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
The Lounge>Who Would Win in a Fight Between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson?
rico 04:37 PM 03-17-2012
Alright Planeteers, I've been arguing on message boards with people about this off and on for a couple years now and I want to get CP's input on it. The question is this: Who would win in a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson in his prime? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Bane 07:24 PM 03-17-2012
If you picked Tyson,go **** your mother.




Idiots.

Oh and go fuck yourself for not making it a public poll you stupid motherfucker!
[Reply]
rico 07:25 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Bane:
If you picked Tyson,go **** your mother.




Idiots.
If you picked Lee, back your answer up with something other than myths, homeslices.
[Reply]
Bane 07:30 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
If you picked Lee, back your answer up with something other than myths, homeslices.
Bruce Lee would have hit that sack of shit 45 times before Tyson could even find him.The end.
[Reply]
rico 07:34 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Bane:
Bruce Lee would have hit that sack of shit 45 times before Tyson could even find him.The end.
I'm sure you probably came to this conclusion after watching Enter the Dragon opposed to actually watching him participate in a competitive professional fight. Brilliant.
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 07:34 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by KChiefer:
I voted Lee. Come on ITS BRUCE LEE!!!

Although on 2nd thought, Tyson would have 50lbs on Lee. Also, most Pro-Boxers would dominate UFC martial artists as long as the fight stays upright, and I doubt Lee would do well on the ground with Tyson anyhow.
False, false, and false again.

Tyson would have more then 50 pounds on bruce. Mike walked around at 230 easily, bruce was definitely under 150.
Pro boxers would definitely NOT dominate ufc fighters even if it stayed standing. ufc fighters train boxing everyday and are are also professionals at all types of kicks, elbows, dirty boxing, and clinching. mayweather might win the fight, (only saying theyre standing), but all other pro boxers would not dominate a pro ufc fighter.
Lastly, bruce was the first mma fighter in the world. He used all techniques and flowed like water. He might of been the ****ing man. but my bets on tyson. One connection from tyson and its over. Bruce takes him down though, my moneys on bruce choking him out or breaking his arm.
[Reply]
Bane 07:37 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
I'm sure you probably came to this conclusion after watching Enter the Dragon opposed to actually watching him participate in a competitive professional fight. Brilliant.
So Bruce Lee never really fought in your opinion?
[Reply]
rico 07:41 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Bane:
So Bruce Lee never really fought in your opinion?
He has had "fights," but the majority of them were exhibitions and hearsay street fights. Professionally speaking, well...he doesn't have a pro-fight record... Tyson does...and it's impressive. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but was glamorized to mythic proportions by Hollywood.
[Reply]
Bane 07:43 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by ricoswaff:
He has had "fights," but the majority of them were exhibitions and hearsay street fights. Professionally speaking, well...he doesn't have a pro-fight record... Tyson does...and it's impressive. Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but was glamorized to mythic proportions by Hollywood.
Awesome.You have your opinion and I have mine.Bruce Lee would have beat the living fuck out of Mike Tyson.You can't prove me wrong.The end.
[Reply]
Superturtle 07:44 PM 03-17-2012
Depends on what kind of fight...
[Reply]
alnorth 07:52 PM 03-17-2012
Assuming its a cage match, I'd say Tyson, and it wouldn't even be particularly close. Lee would get a few hits in, Tyson would ignore the pain, get angry, bull in, and once the grappling starts, its over. Dude's got almost 100 pounds on him.
[Reply]
pikesome 07:54 PM 03-17-2012
The first thing Bruce Lee would do is cripple him if we're talking no-holds barred. Wouldn't even be a contest.

I took a 4 month basic self-defense/judo class and it was 80% "how to not get raped by some one with 6" and 80lbs on you" for women. I'd have to think Tyson would be wearing knee braces for the rest of his life afterwards.
[Reply]
alnorth 07:55 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by pikesome:
The first thing Bruce Lee would do is cripple him if we're talking no-holds barred. Wouldn't even be a contest.

I took a 4 month basic self-defense/judo class and it was 80% "how to not get raped by some one with 6" and 80lbs on you" for women. I'd have to think Tyson would be wearing knee braces for the rest of his life afterwards.
He's not going to cripple Tyson without being caught. Maybe Tyson has to go to the hospital after the fight, but his ambulance would be following Lee's ambulance.
[Reply]
Bane 07:56 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by alnorth:
Assuming its a cage match, I'd say Tyson, and it wouldn't even be particularly close. Lee would get a few hits in, Tyson would ignore the pain, get angry, bull in, and once the grappling starts, its over. Dude's got almost 100 pounds on him.
Tyson has absolutely zero grappling skills and Lee would dislocate or beak whatever joint of Tyson's he locked up.It would be similar to when we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
[Reply]
alnorth 08:01 PM 03-17-2012
Originally Posted by Bane:
Tyson has absolutely zero grappling skills and Lee would dislocate or beak whatever joint of Tyson's he locked up.It would be similar to when we dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Well, I was hypothetically conceding a grappling situation without arguing the point that it would ever get that far.

However, I don't have to concede that Lee would ever get anywhere close to him to break a bone before he gets his face caved in. Tyson is not some lumbering giant, in his prime he was good due to his incredible speed.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:04 PM 03-17-2012
Bruce would pull this on Tyson:

[Reply]
Page 5 of 69
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up