ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Media Center>Whats your Favorite Podcasts?
SLAG 07:42 PM 05-22-2007
I wanna know
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:33 PM 04-03-2012
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe:
You guys need to listen to the Todd Glass show. Probably my favorite right now.
It can be enjoyable, but right now he has a bit of 'lifelong smoker who finally quit and now complains incessantly of every molecule of cigarette smoke that enters his sphere.'

Since he came out, he's bitching about any and every bit of comedy that makes anyone 'feel bad' like it's some cheap degrading passive-aggressive unenlightened bullying.

Fact is 'we laugh because it hurts.' Everything outside of puns relies to some extent on someone suffering a bit of embarrassment or ridicule, from the most brutal roasting of someone to 'Mary Jane*' jokes where MJ doesn't recognize the sexuality of her situations.


* - "Mary Jane was walking down the street when a man pulled her into a dark alley and started ripping off all her clothes. And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew her clothes wouldn't fit him."

"Mary Jane was playing on the swings one day, swinging higher and higher. Her mother came out and said, "Mary Jane, don't you swing too high, the boys will see your underwear." And Mary Jane laughed and laughed, because she knew she wasn't wearing any underwear."
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:25 PM 04-28-2012
If you are in the least interested about Andy Kaufman, Maron's WTF has Bob Zmuda and it is RIVETING.

I am not sure how much of it is real and how much is the continuation of the Kaufman/Zmuda thing. But it's so interesting that I also don't much care.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:43 AM 08-27-2012
Deaf Frat Guy pitching his 'biggest hog in all of Japan' movie is KILLING IT on Carolla!!

Salamirai Warrior!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:57 PM 09-12-2012
Had missed it, though it was sitting on my queue, but damn is Fiona Apple a sexy woman. Her giggle, her mania, her openness. Just crazy enough, and certainly attractive enough, to make it 'sexy crazy,' 'exhilarating crazy.'

Great interview with Marc Maron back on 07/16/12. Highly recommended.
[Reply]
KC Jones 06:59 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by headsnap:
Escape Pod
Flash TV
NFL Rants and Raves
Pseudopod
Scott Sigler novels
Trail Tapes Mountain Bike Videos
Voices of Tomorrow
those two and castle pod take care of most of my commute!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:14 PM 09-14-2012
Carolla has top hate it when Mommy and Daddy fight.

http://www.thewrap.com/tv/column-pos...no-f-him-53796
[Reply]
loochy 01:22 PM 09-14-2012
I've been really into this political podcast lately. It's called the Brad Essex podcast.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:24 PM 09-14-2012
Originally Posted by loochy:
I've been really into this political podcast lately. It's called the Brad Essex podcast.
That explains your avatar.
[Reply]
loochy 01:28 PM 09-14-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That explains your avatar.
Hey hippo are smart and knows stuffs.
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 01:55 PM 09-14-2012
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Had missed it, though it was sitting on my queue, but damn is Fiona Apple a sexy woman. Her giggle, her mania, her openness. Just crazy enough, and certainly attractive enough, to make it 'sexy crazy,' 'exhilarating crazy.'

Great interview with Marc Maron back on 07/16/12. Highly recommended.
How many times have you written her name on your Trapper Keeper?
[Reply]
Buck 06:51 AM 09-17-2012
P.S. Baby Lee, Adomian on Comedy Bang Bang today on one of the funniest episodes ever.

Mantzoukas co-hosting and Amy Pohler is the guest.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:14 AM 09-17-2012
Jim Florentine has out out a pretty good 'cast lately. Fantasy Football is Gay is one of the better episodes. Burr's MMPC is consistently good quality, cant wait to hear him rant about the NFL more. Jay Mohr has really stepped up the number of 'casts that he put out. Jay Mohr with Carl LaBove is damn good.

I gave up on the Ace man. He went from grumpy yet endearing to everybody needs to get their ass kicked and not complain. there's too many Daves in his show, guests don't get enough time, and when the interview does get some steam, he tells Allison to read the news.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:46 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by Buck:
P.S. Baby Lee, Adomian on Comedy Bang Bang today on one of the funniest episodes ever.

Mantzoukas co-hosting and Amy Pohler is the guest.
Who's he playing today. EDIT: N/M it's his Leykis


EDIT: "the al qaeda friend who'll crash you into some sweet sweet beefy cutlets." :-) :-)


BTW - did you catch him on Children's Hospital as Madonna? He simply played a husky half-assed transvestite who can't sing, and everyone assumed he was Madonna. :-) :-)

And is it even POSSIBLE that Amy talks about her and GOB being splitsville?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:51 PM 09-17-2012
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Jim Florentine has out out a pretty good 'cast lately. Fantasy Football is Gay is one of the better episodes. Burr's MMPC is consistently good quality, cant wait to hear him rant about the NFL more. Jay Mohr has really stepped up the number of 'casts that he put out. Jay Mohr with Carl LaBove is damn good.

I gave up on the Ace man. He went from grumpy yet endearing to everybody needs to get their ass kicked and not complain. there's too many Daves in his show, guests don't get enough time, and when the interview does get some steam, he tells Allison to read the news.
Dwight Yeokum on Ace today, good discussion of the seamy side of C&W.

I've gotten to where Allison's non sequiturs are the funniest part of the show. Something about them that are so random that they kill me every time. A couple months back they had a female guest back out and when Carolla mentioned that she wasn't coming in Allison pouted 'awww, I was going to show her my scarf.' Delivered perfectly. I had to shut the pod off for a few seconds to regain composure. Same when she over shares her female/bodily function travails.

LaBove w/Mohr was good, but much of it had already been covered last year on WTF w/Maron.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:54 PM 09-17-2012
Phil Hendrie show

http://www.trn1.com/hendrie-audio

"His mother calls him 'short stuff' and 'missile dick' and laughs when Larry tells the dentist "don't put that in my mouth." Show

http://www.philhendrieshow.com/home-...nd-laughs.html
[Reply]
Page 9 of 26
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up