ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3534 of 3903
« First < 2534303434343484352435303531353235333534 3535353635373538354435843634 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
stevieray 08:36 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Again misdiagnosis is not always due to any malpractice or human error. Body doesn’t always follow the rules.
Things effect people differently.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:39 PM 06-28-2021
Those people often delay healthcare because they think they’re healthy, a lot of pathology doesn’t care how healthy you think you are.
Think is the key word.
[Reply]
cookster50 11:12 PM 06-28-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I bet some seventh-day adventists knocked on their door or something.

But that is indeed curious. I wonder if the virus was on a frozen food or something that got defrosted.
That's a very strange reference to jump to, someone hurt you lately?
[Reply]
Katipan 06:13 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by cookster50:
That's a very strange reference to jump to, someone hurt you lately?
Pretty sure that was a reference to how determined they are.

Some Druid read your tea leaves wrong lately?
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:48 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I will be okay. Because I'm vaccinated. I know what I'm supposed to do is not care if the unvaccinated die because of their idiotic decisions but gosh I guess I'm just having a hard time letting you all suffer the consequences of disinformation but the more you talk the more I'm becoming okay with it.
If it wasn’t for children and the possibility of a vaccine-resistant strain, I would give zero fucks if Idiot America opts to get sick and die unnecessarily.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:16 AM 06-29-2021
Those people often delay healthcare because they think they’re healthy, a lot of pathology doesn’t care how healthy you think you are.
Which is why the lockdowns were terrible for other non-Covid health outcomes.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:38 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
If it wasn’t for children and the possibility of a vaccine-resistant strain, I would give zero ****s if Idiot America opts to get sick and die unnecessarily.
Why would you be concerned with children when the science says that they are basically zero risk? Because your feels told you so?

There is no science that points at the possibility of a vaccine resistant strain with Covid either.

And unfortunate for your wishes, the death rate is still falling just like cases, even with the Delta boogy man out there.
[Reply]
O.city 08:03 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why would you be concerned with children when the science says that they are basically zero risk? Because your feels told you so?

There is no science that points at the possibility of a vaccine resistant strain with Covid either.

And unfortunate for your wishes, the death rate is still falling just like cases, even with the Delta boogy man out there.
Possibility of a resistant strain? Sure, thats always possible, be it unlikely.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:07 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Which is why the lockdowns were terrible for other non-Covid health outcomes.
sure, but vaccine hesitancy, anti mask propaganda, and just people not listening to the recommendations also contributed to need for lockdowns.
[Reply]
TLO 08:13 AM 06-29-2021
Hospitalizations with another little bump in our area again today.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:13 AM 06-29-2021
sure, but vaccine hesitancy, anti mask propaganda, and just people not listening to the recommendations also contributed to need for lockdowns.
You're getting your order wrong here.

The lockdowns happened long before the vaccines.

The masks were supposed to prevent lockdowns. They didn't.

Hey everyone remember when CDC said mask mandates could prevent lockdowns cause masks were so effective?

In the 10000th example of that assertion being utterly incompetent & inaccurate, Bangladesh is locking down, stranding thousands of people

Masks work though, cause CDC says! pic.twitter.com/Ky2ZKvtGPw

— IM (@ianmSC) June 28, 2021

[Reply]
ChiTown 08:19 AM 06-29-2021
I wear masks on airplanes, and that is about it. God help me, but I'm done caring about this shit. I've been fully vaxxed for a while and I just can't hardly find it in me to GAF about Covid or people who are worried about Covid any longer.
[Reply]
TLO 08:31 AM 06-29-2021
I believe some info was posted on this earlier, but it's worth repeating.

Pfizer and Moderna Vaccines Likely to Produce Lasting Immunity, Study Finds

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...l%3f0p19G=2103
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:36 AM 06-29-2021
Mask mandates and lock downs were retarded on many levels. Vaccinations on the other hand..it's retarded to not get one, especially among high risk people..yeah..your body your choice to be an idiot.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:00 AM 06-29-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Mask mandates and lock downs were retarded on many levels. Vaccinations on the other hand..it's retarded to not get one, especially among high risk people..yeah..your body your choice to be an idiot.
But they don't care about the age-stratification of risk.

The focus is vaccinate everyone. Kids (NY Times pushing kids to get them without parental consent), people who already had Covid. Just get the numbers up!

The vaccine "hesitant" ( a marketing phrase to make people sound wishy-washy) aren't mostly people over 70 with 3 comorbidities.

They are people younger than 50 who don't care or already had Covid.
[Reply]
Page 3534 of 3903
« First < 2534303434343484352435303531353235333534 3535353635373538354435843634 > Last »
Up