Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Media Center>The Boys (Amazon)
vailpass 12:41 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Thanks for saving three hours of my life watching that drivel

:-)
I'm glad to take one for the team:-)

I really enjoy this kind of series, why they need to muck it up with politics I just don't know.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:50 AM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
That article doesn't have the benefit of Starlight's sweet countenance to soften it up.
'Starlight' whomever that actress is, is in that weird valley of very attractive, very compelling, and skill very odd-looking. Can't place it, maybe the deep set of her eyes. [I'd mention what her brow/eye/cheek profile reminds me of, but it got Roseanne kicked off the air]

But what I do know is she's 10x as hot in a hoodie and ponytail than in that TehSeven getup with the 80s Glamour Shots hairdo.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:42 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
'Starlight' whomever that actress is, is in that weird valley of very attractive, very compelling, and skill very odd-looking. Can't place it, maybe the deep set of her eyes. [I'd mention what her brow/eye/cheek profile reminds me of, but it got Roseanne kicked off the air]

But what I do know is she's 10x as hot in a hoodie and ponytail than in that TehSeven getup with the 80s Glamour Shots hairdo.
We are in agreement here. She's a natural beauty. As my old buddy would say, she's hotter than a two dollar pistol.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 02:22 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
We are in agreement here. She's a natural beauty. As my old buddy would say, she's hotter than a two dollar pistol.
She is a reason all by herself to watch the show.

Also, I refuse to allow political BS to ruin the rest of the show which has gotten better as the season wears on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:05 PM 10-13-2020

Yeah seems like she has more to work with but leaving a lot on the table....

The woman who hosts Good Morning football is the opposite, she is working with average stuff but seems a lot hotter than she should be.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:18 PM 10-07-2020
This show is fortunate to have such a perfect casting and genrally terrific writing. Because when the politics is on, it's a god damn sledgehammer. I can forgive this show for it unlike recent Always Sunny in Philadelphia, where I feel a lot of the humor was far too topical and political for me to enjoy (plagued by the same stuff Law and Order SVU has going for it).
[Reply]
staylor26 05:51 PM 10-07-2020
The political stuff doesn’t ruin the show for me, but I did feel like it too heavy in the last episode which was otherwise the best of the season.

I still enjoy the show either way.
[Reply]
RockChalk 06:06 PM 10-07-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The political stuff doesn’t ruin the show for me, but I did feel like it too heavy in the last episode which was otherwise the best of the season.

I still enjoy the show either way.
Agree. Episode 7 was a bit over the top. Not enough to bother me, but they went a little too heavy. Especially considering that on actual tv and other media, we are now being bombarded with politics non stop.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:05 PM 10-08-2020
I won't spoil it yet for you lot but that final episode was a great payoff and I think will make a lot of people happy.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:31 AM 10-09-2020
The flutter of punched holes from the 3-hole punch as improvised weapon. :-)

Where's my flag pin? :-)

'if you let the assholes steer, you're part of the problem.' - that's foundational to our current cultural divide. People who not only think their opposition is evil incarnate, but if they fail to gird for battle daily it's a personal moral failing to fight for your personal view of good and right.

No one on earth thought Kimoko was a goner off one neck snap.

Is Homelander cosplaying with Vito Corleone's cheek implants?

Credible lead ties Stormfront to Jeffrey Epstein death.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:38 AM 10-09-2020
The flutter of punched holes from the 3-hole punch as improvised weapon. :-)

Where's my flag pin? :-)

'if you let the assholes steer, you're part of the problem.' - that's foundational to our current cultural divide. People who not only think their opposition is evil incarnate, but if they fail to gird for battle daily it's a personal moral failing to fight for your personal view of good and right.

No one on earth thought Kimoko was a goner off one neck snap.

Is Homelander cosplaying with Vito Corleone's cheek implants?
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:29 AM 10-09-2020
The finale was amazing. I loved every second of it.

Btw, for those of you who watched the final episode and are curious about what Stormfront was saying near the end, here it is...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:13 PM 10-10-2020
Jensen Ackles

[Reply]
BigBeauford 07:26 PM 10-11-2020
Starr was such a tour de force in this that we started watching Banshee. Not dissapointed at all so far!
[Reply]
vailpass 07:35 PM 10-11-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Starr was such a tour de force in this that we started watching Banshee. Not dissapointed at all so far!
Good call. Banshee blows the Boys out of the water. Job alone is better than any character on the Boys and Kai would fuck up Vought with ease.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 26
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up