ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Hall of Classics>UHHHH. Ok
Donger 07:15 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
BTW, ChiTown, you might want to consider having her read this thread. That just might absolve you.
:-)

"So, you thought you'd have a good laugh with your retarded CP buddies, but you didn't tell ME about this?!?!?!?!?!"

No.
[Reply]
Buck 07:14 PM 01-30-2009
HOC Worthy.

ChiTown, you may need to man up and show your wife this thread as evidence.

Make sure you edit your last post, and T.B.A. needs to unquote the quote of that post.

You'll be golden...well other than the fact that you can never post here again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:26 PM 01-30-2009
Let me get this straight:

You're getting a divorce, and should be free to fuck who you please, but your wife is still mad that you potentially got a blowjob from a stripper? Why? It's not like you plan on staying together, right? It would be one thing if she saw it as an opportunity to get more money - i.e. my client's husband has been screwing a stripper and is guilty of infidelity - but she was getting upset over it, correct? But calling the lawyer at the same time? I don't get it.
[Reply]
Buck 07:28 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Let me get this straight:

You're getting a divorce, and should be free to **** who you please, but your wife is still mad that you potentially got a blowjob from a stripper? Why? It's not like you plan on staying together, right? It would be one thing if she saw it as an opportunity to get more money - i.e. my client's husband has been screwing a stripper and is guilty of infidelity - but she was getting upset over it, correct? But calling the lawyer at the same time? I don't get it.
Unless I missed something, I don't think he said he was getting divorced. Then again I haven't read over half the posts in this thread so...
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:30 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding:
Unless I missed something, I don't think he said he was getting divorced. Then again I haven't read over half the posts in this thread so...
you're right, wpi is on it though:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:33 PM 01-30-2009
Oh, then disregard. But it sure makes her behavior seem odd. Like she doesn't even trust him at his word. I mean she was CRYING?
[Reply]
Donger 07:34 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Oh, then disregard. But it sure makes her behavior seem odd. Like she doesn't even trust him at his word. I mean she was CRYING?
Idiot.
[Reply]
Coach 07:35 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Donger:
Idiot.
This x 2
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:31 PM 01-30-2009
PS.....

Why do nearly all women lack the common sense gene?
[Reply]
Buck 07:36 PM 01-30-2009
:-) @ u guys...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:52 PM 01-30-2009
:-) @ u guys...
Stop laughing at us......you went to a gay bar.
[Reply]
88TG88 08:12 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
PWNED
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:56 PM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Don't forget about Mom having to pick him up.

*edit* Glad things are cool Chi!
[Reply]
Extra Point 08:16 PM 01-30-2009
No further proof required that this is HOC material, and that all HOC material must be copyrighted.
[Reply]
el borracho 08:18 PM 01-30-2009
WTF is the matter with everyone around you? Your wife called you a liar and burst into tears because some random woman was in your office crying? That is seriously disturbed behavior.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 13
« First < 678910 111213 >
Up