ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Hall of Classics>Arab man sets himself on fire outside WH!
BIG_DADDY 01:46 PM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You are the worst moderator in the history of message board moderators.
Anybody else see the irony of this being posted by a moderator who describes himself as being someone who likes to stir the pot and runs his own BB that way. This could have gone 3 ways easily, just because it didn't go the way you thought it should Russ is the worst moderator in the history of message board moderators. Yea OK Taco :-)
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:52 PM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You are the worst moderator in the history of message board moderators.
Really? Cool, I have achieved a lofty goal.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:05 PM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
So we are treating this crap as Hall of Classics material rather than Romper Room?

Fabulous.
It's BRILLIANT, get it straight dude.
[Reply]
Frankie 02:22 PM 11-16-2004
Originally Posted by Saulbadguy:
So we are treating this crap as Hall of Classics material rather than Romper Room?

Fabulous.
Well Saul, I for one am totally bored with this thread. It's taking too much of my time. It's not adding anything to my intelligence and I've said all I had to say. So I'm checking out of it. I'm working for a project for a client and need my time. You and the other CP humans who have chipped in here can come back to this zoo and watch the the apes j-off, beat their chests and howl in some IMAGINARY triumph. It's free entertainment. :-)
[Reply]
David. 01:37 AM 11-17-2004
how is this piece of shit in the classics forum? I read the whole thing looking for the "classic" part. Must have missed it.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:57 AM 11-17-2004
Originally Posted by David.:
how is this piece of shit in the classics forum? I read the whole thing looking for the "classic" part. Must have missed it.
"Classic"

How to not post in any forum 101 comes to mind but what do I know I'm drunk. Life is good as an infidel.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up