ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 328 of 361
« First < 228278318324325326327328 329330331332338 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:17 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
MIA likely.

Or technically Buehler. Those tractors are insanely expensive!
My DD isn’t too expensive.

Sprayer isn’t a DD. Won’t fit in the garage.
[Reply]
srvy 04:47 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Yoooo, I want a practical sports sedan. What are your recommendations. Had nothing but problems with my Ford focus, and just this morning my Fusion with 46k miles just flicked on the check engine light, so Ford can fuck off into the sun.
What kind of drone brained pussy would go by the recommendation of what someone they don't know likes? Are you unable to do your own homework then buy what you like? Maybe this requires the approval of the hive nowadays.
[Reply]
srvy 04:50 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Indianapolis entertainment reporter

This cross-eyed photo didn't do her any favors.
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
What kind of drone brained pussy would go by the recommendation of what someone they don't know likes? Are you unable to do your own homework then buy what you like? Maybe this requires the approval of the hive nowadays.
I like to read reviews done by complete strangers before I buy a lot of things. Reviews are a thing and they are available for most every product for precisely this reason.

What's got you all bent these days? Current events or the damned kids again?
[Reply]
srvy 05:31 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I like to read reviews done by complete strangers before I buy a lot of things. Reviews are a thing and they are available for most every product for precisely this reason.

What's got you all bent these days? Current events or the damned kids again?
Deal with your own problems Dr. Phil.
[Reply]
eDave 05:37 PM 06-18-2020
Deal with your own problems Dr. Phil.
I don't have any, Kelsey Grammer.
[Reply]
srvy 05:41 PM 06-18-2020
Thats what they all say Dr. Phil.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:49 PM 06-18-2020
The fuck is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:01 PM 06-18-2020
I never noticed it in other pics or in person.

I'd cum on the crossed eye or the other or both

This cross-eyed photo didn't do her any favors.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:13 PM 06-18-2020
The **** is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
Yep he got a good education, very knowledgeable in more than just the business. I wouldn't want to be in a box when they TO a deal to him.

He is well above that part of the business now but in his day...I bet he ran some astonishing numbers.

Why isn't anyone mentioning an Avalon Limited?

Hometowm????
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:14 PM 06-18-2020
srvy is on a fucking roll

Thats what they all say Dr. Phil.

[Reply]
eDave 06:17 PM 06-18-2020
The grill on that thing is a bit much. And it reminds me of my parents Buick. I'm far too young to drive a Buick or even look like I am.

I honestly think Toyota design have gotten stale and generic.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 06:21 PM 06-18-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
The grill on that thing is a bit much. And it reminds me of my parents Buick. I'm far too young to drive a Buick or even look like I am.

I honestly think Toyota design have gotten stale and generic.
I haven't given up on life yet, so a Toyota appliance box is out of the question.
[Reply]
srvy 06:22 PM 06-18-2020
The fuck is your problem. Its called research. Hometeam is a big time car guy whose opinion I respect.
Asking others how it looks is being a pussy sorry it just is. If your so fragile you have to have an opinion from others on if things look good, well then pussy is it.

Do you skype people to ask how your hair looks before you leave the house? You seem the type to me.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:24 PM 06-18-2020
Asking others how it looks is being a pussy sorry it just is. If your so fragile you have to have an opinion from others on if things look good, well then pussy is it.

Do you skype people to ask how your hair looks before you leave the house? You seem the type to me.
CP is about asking others opinions. Some people like cars.

You clearly have no likes outside of needing your Depends changed.
[Reply]
Page 328 of 361
« First < 228278318324325326327328 329330331332338 > Last »
Up