ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 322 of 360
« First < 222272312318319320321322 323324325326332 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
SuperChief 02:36 PM 04-15-2020
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Dude that was YEARS ago and I bet he finally realized chrome wheels are best left in the HS parking lot.
You know, I think I even knew that. A year or so ago I started getting into cars/detailing more, and I went back through the WHOLE thread around that time :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 01:51 PM 05-07-2020
Anybody here have any knowledge about the newer Ford Expeditions? Momma wants a bigger SUV and it’s a toss up between the Expedition and Suburban. I know about the Suburban line but not much on newer Expedition
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:54 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
Anybody here have any knowledge about the newer Ford Expeditions? Momma wants a bigger SUV and it’s a toss up between the Expedition and Suburban. I know about the Suburban line but not much on newer Expedition
I might know a guy...

What year range ?
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 04:38 PM 05-07-2020
Before I buy a vehicle I like to read what owners have to say about them. Check this site out. https://www.expeditionforum.com/
[Reply]
stevieray 05:26 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’ve owned the car 5 years now. She’s still fun. The wheels are still gay. I rarely drive it though and if I decided on getting a Jeep I’d probably sell it as I don’t need 4 cars for 2 drivers. Currently having 3 cars is enough. Just not sure I can let go of the Mustang though....
IIRC, didn't your FIL sell that to you at a really good price?
[Reply]
lewdog 07:39 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
IIRC, didn't your FIL sell that to you at a really good price?
Good Memory!

Yeah it was a fair price. It's got about $10k of modifications to it so you can hear she's not stock. Still very fun to drive and it's obviously in great shape. My 2 year old loves to hear it start and always talks about driving it. lol
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 09:12 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I might know a guy...

What year range ?
Probably 15 and newer, even though they cost too fucking much.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:50 PM 05-07-2020
Probably 15 and newer, even though they cost too fucking much.
The good thing about ford is the problem is circled. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:50 PM 05-07-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Good Memory!

Yeah it was a fair price. It's got about $10k of modifications to it so you can hear she's not stock. Still very fun to drive and it's obviously in great shape. My 2 year old loves to hear it start and always talks about driving it. lol
so, it has a bit of sentimental value? I could relate.

I finally put dual exhaust on my elco, with a new rear upper and lower bushing kit and installed a rear sway bar.

Man, what a difference.

:-)
[Reply]
lewdog 04:05 PM 05-08-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
so, it has a bit of sentimental value? I could relate.

I finally put dual exhaust on my elco, with a new rear upper and lower bushing kit and installed a rear sway bar.

Man, what a difference.

:-)
That car is pretty sweet. I remember some pictures of it awhile back.

Share another one when you get around to it. :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 10:39 PM 05-09-2020
So I have my Trans Am, methanol injected, big turbo, all that shit.

Me and the wife have been dailying a couple of Focus STs for about the last 2 years.

I got a wild hair on Wed and drove to Nashville on a whim and bought this~

Of course the wife has decided her ST is no longer good enough and wants to get a blue one, so we will likely do that this week.

Anybody in the market for matching performance Blue his and hers Focus STs?
[Reply]
scho63 11:07 PM 05-09-2020
Question about custom paint jobs and body work:

PREFACE TO QUESTION:
I have an older 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS that I just love and paid only $2795 for it plus tax and dealer fees.

I've been sinking some money into it as I like no payments, the perfect interior with not a single cracked leather or split leather or cracked wood, plus the ride is great. EVERYTHING on it still works down to the fog lights and heated seats and it's got 159,XXX miles with a 32 valve Northstar engine.

Just had the A/C discharge hose done with a complete A/C system recharge that blows out ice cubes it's so cold, the expansion tank for my radiator, my tensioner and belt, front brakes and rotors, oil pressure sensor line and prior to purchase early last year the dealer had the torque converter replaced, coolant line replaced and transmission evaluated.

MY QUESTION:
I am really thinking about going all in and spending money to have the entire body worked on so every door ding, scratch and bumper scrap is gone. Additionally I want to CHANGE the color from a light tan/metallic to one in the green family, like a greenish gray that I had with my Jaguar.

How much are paint jobs these days along with body work prep?

There is no major body damage and probably around 12-15 dings. I don't want the cheapest and get shitty work but this ain't no 2020 Lamborghini either.

Any help appreciated.
Attached: Seville front.jpg (123.3 KB) Seville head on.jpg (98.6 KB) Seville Side.jpg (144.5 KB) My 86 Jag.jpg (113.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:49 PM 05-09-2020
It’s going to be high. Maybe worth more than the car.
[Reply]
scho63 11:53 PM 05-09-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
It’s going to be high. Maybe worth more than the car.
That part I already realize......:-)
[Reply]
srvy 12:15 AM 05-10-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
Question about custom paint jobs and body work:

PREFACE TO QUESTION:
I have an older 2003 Cadillac Seville SLS that I just love and paid only $2795 for it plus tax and dealer fees.

I've been sinking some money into it as I like no payments, the perfect interior with not a single cracked leather or split leather or cracked wood, plus the ride is great. EVERYTHING on it still works down to the fog lights and heated seats and it's got 159,XXX miles with a 32 valve Northstar engine.

Just had the A/C discharge hose done with a complete A/C system recharge that blows out ice cubes it's so cold, the expansion tank for my radiator, my tensioner and belt, front brakes and rotors, oil pressure sensor line and prior to purchase early last year the dealer had the torque converter replaced, coolant line replaced and transmission evaluated.

MY QUESTION:
I am really thinking about going all in and spending money to have the entire body worked on so every door ding, scratch and bumper scrap is gone. Additionally I want to CHANGE the color from a light tan/metallic to one in the green family, like a greenish gray that I had with my Jaguar.

How much are paint jobs these days along with body work prep?

There is no major body damage and probably around 12-15 dings. I don't want the cheapest and get shitty work but this ain't no 2020 Lamborghini either.

Any help appreciated.
Earl Scheib 149.95
[Reply]
Page 322 of 360
« First < 222272312318319320321322 323324325326332 > Last »
Up