ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Zay Flowers being investigated for domestic violence
-King- 04:13 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by :
BALTIMORE -- WJZ has learned the Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Zay Flowers is under investigation in connection to an alleged domestic assault.

We know the alleged incident happened back in January in Owings Mills, sometime before the January 28 AFC Championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs.

Flowers has not been charged. This is an ongoing investigation.

"We take these matters seriously and will have no further comment at this time," the Ravens said in a statement.

WJZ is continuing to work with our sources to learn more about this.

When we have any new information, we'll be sure to bring it to you on air and CBS News Baltimore.

Flowers led the Ravens in receiving yards this past season with 858 yards and five touchdowns. He had 115 receiving yards and a touchdown in Baltimore's 17-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship.

He was selected by the Ravens 22nd overall in the 2023 NFL Draft out of Boston College.
https://www.cbsnews.com/baltimore/ne...estic-assault/

We get to see how true Ravens "no tolerance policy" is. And if they stay true to their word....any interest?
[Reply]
Bowser 08:51 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That Ravens team is close to going in the tank.
So what is the body count of franchises going against Mahomes in the playoffs up to now?

- Texans
- Titans
- Steelers
- Buffalo (potentially after this year's loss)
- Ravens?

Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Frankly, if he's cut Chicago should be ALL OVER it. That would be a pretty insane boost to a rebuild that already looks like it could be fast tracked if they use their assets properly.
DJ Moore
Zay Flowers
Marvin Harrison Jr., potentially

Damn
[Reply]
Bowser 08:51 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Pretty sure the Ravens claim to have a zero tolerance policy for this type of stuff. Doesn't sound good for Zay, and he sounds like a jackass.

That being said, the more I read about the girlfriend involved, the more of a psycho she sounds like.

:-) Christ

Seriously, what the hell??
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:10 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seems like nobody cares as much these days. If they did, no chance Von Miller would've been able to play the rest of this season.
Oh, they care, but only when it's Chiefs players.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:17 PM 02-08-2024
So when Willie Gay breaks a vacuum cleaner, it's a lengthy suspension with zero hope for winning an appeal, and the league dawdles on making a ruling until midseason when we're trying to win some of the tougher games on our schedule.

When Zay Flowers breaks a woman's bone, he gets to play in the fucking championship and probably would have played in the Super Bowl had they won that game.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:27 PM 02-08-2024
Pretty sure the Ravens claim to have a zero tolerance policy for this type of stuff. Doesn't sound good for Zay, and he sounds like a jackass.

That being said, the more I read about the girlfriend involved, the more of a psycho she sounds like.

I’d hit that…. Oh wait!
[Reply]
Bump 09:30 PM 02-08-2024

So that's Zay Flowers in the suit? Looks like he's innocent to me
[Reply]
BossChief 09:38 PM 02-08-2024
I bet she’s phenomenal in bed.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 09:43 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Should literally be banned from the league right now
He's not a Chief so no chance.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:45 PM 02-08-2024
They have a no tolerance policy since the Ray Rice ordeal. If he's charged he probably is gone.
They trotted Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs out there to fire up the crowd.

Zero tolerance is for special teamers. They won't do shit to Flowers. The league will but Baltimore won't.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:48 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
So that's Zay Flowers in the suit? Looks like he's innocent to me
No, this video has nothing to do with the situation, except maybe being the same woman.

It's somehow proof of his innocence.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:51 PM 02-08-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
No, this video has nothing to do with the situation, except maybe being the same woman.

It's somehow proof of his innocence.
I don’t get why this video matters.

It’s at a Boston College game, so clearly this didn’t happen around the same time as the alleged incident.

Sounds like the allegation is from around early-mid January. The video is clearly well before that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:51 PM 02-08-2024
Even though he played 95% of his career with the team, I thought it was a little weird Baltimore chose Suggs to trot out there. Literally half of his SB rings are from the Chiefs.

They couldn't have chosen... Heap? Was Todd Heap on that 2012 SB team? Or literally anybody else who was a career Raven and successfully pretended that Ray Lewis wasn't a murderer?
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:52 PM 02-08-2024
Why is one girl dressed like a cheerleader and the other like she just got out of bed?
[Reply]
BossChief 09:55 PM 02-08-2024
Watch them trade him to Dallas.
[Reply]
neech 09:56 PM 02-08-2024
Damn. Supposedly broke her orbital bone.
He should be suspended a year if that's true that thug.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 10
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up