ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 101
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:47 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If Sammy was talking shit there, that's like Diet Shit Talking.

Even if he was taking a shot at Cleveland, Frank Clark talked soooooo much shit about how we were going to shut Henry down ahead of last year's AFCCG and it worked out just fine.
Exactly.

And exactly.

:-)

It's all so dumb. The media just have to have their manufactured drama. It's like WWE shit.
[Reply]
arrwheader 03:48 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
And we really care.
Apparently you do because here you are posting about the browns....on a Chiefs forum.

I never get it with these guys? They come from the opposing teams, talk up their team to an opposing teams board and then get all cry baby bitch when they get told they are gonna get bitch slapped?

Shocker Chiefs fans think their 14-2 best record on the AFC team is gonna roll the browns a team who needed help to even get in and beat a shitty paper tiger Steelers team.

It is what it is man enjoy your team being in and GTFO of our board your not gonna get much respect here.

We're all happy for the browns but they are an opponent standing in the way of another SB for our fans. So kindly fuck off and drink an antifreeze aids smoothie.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:48 PM 01-14-2021

Even if he was taking a shot at Cleveland, Frank Clark talked soooooo much shit about how we were going to shut Henry down ahead of last year's AFCCG and it worked out just fine.
Yeah, but Clark backed it up. Sammy won't practice because he's got a boo boo on his calf.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:49 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Garrett and Richardson both limited as well.
Goodson didn't practice, either.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:51 PM 01-14-2021

Speaking of Frank Clark...I hope we get this guy.

The yards Frank Clark covered during this play in last year's Divisional Round was ridiculous 💯 @TheRealFrankC_ @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/lV9XgV5Ty1

— The Checkdown (@thecheckdown) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
Hiko 03:51 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Mission accomplished, media... This IS NOW WHAT THE GAME IS ALL ABOUT TO CLEVELAND.
Mary Kay Cabot is without a doubt the Gossip Queen of local media in Cleveland. There was zero chance she was gonna present this to Kareem in any other way, she’s a shit stirrer.

She is not widely liked by players or fans.
[Reply]
Hiko 04:00 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Goodson didn't practice, either.
Right, it’s about the time of week when we find out 8 guys are suddenly out and the coaches all have ebola.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:02 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hiko:
Right, it’s about the time of week when we find out 8 guys are suddenly out and the coaches all have ebola.
:-)

For your sake, I hope that's not the case.

I mean, I want the Chiefs to win but it's not as fun when the other team is so hobbled.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:05 PM 01-14-2021

[Reply]
DaFace 04:12 PM 01-14-2021
It's kind of a new perspective for us to be at this point where the entire country's media spends the week looking for whatever stats they can find to convince themselves that Cleveland is going to win.

As I've said from the beginning, "any given Sunday" applies, and the various statistical models will tell you that Cleveland has around a 20% chance of winning the game.

But I'm not going to lose much sleep over it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:14 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I love cherry picked stats.

From Week 8 until the 3rd quarter of Week 11....Baker Mayfield had the most passing TDs in the league.

Fucking stupid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:16 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It's kind of a new perspective for us to be at this point where the entire country's media spends the week looking for whatever stats they can find to convince themselves that Cleveland is going to win.

As I've said from the beginning, "any given Sunday" applies, and the various statistical models will tell you that Cleveland has around a 20% chance of winning the game.

But I'm not going to lose much sleep over it.
Yep.

Even Game Theory is giving the Chiefs a 65% chance of winning, which is crazy high for Game Theory.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:19 PM 01-14-2021
We're the heaviest favorite to win this weekend according to Vegas.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:20 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We're the heaviest favorite to win this weekend according to Vegas.
Yep.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:21 PM 01-14-2021
It would take us epically shitting the bed to lose. Fuck....we had 4 turnovers against the Dolphins and still won.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 101
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086 > Last »
Up