ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
TLO 06:36 PM 12-01-2019
The garbage known as the Oakland Raiders have been disposed of. Time for a real opponent.

It's the fucking Patriots.

Patriots open as early 4 point favorites.

Discuss.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 12-07-2019

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:09 PM 12-07-2019

[Reply]
staylor26 01:13 PM 12-07-2019
Here’s a comparison for you:

Mahomes- The best QB in the league again.

Brady- Below average to average at best and clearly starting to show his age.

Why are we comparing stats when Mahomes missed time and Brady is already leading the league in attempts?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:39 PM 12-07-2019
We have the superior talent. However, that does not always translate to victory. Coaching will be huge in this game. Brady will be more than okay with dumpoffs to running backs that we simply refuse to cover, or fail to make the tackle on first attempt.

Belicheat would love for Andy to take his own star players out of the game for him, instead of being forced to defend them.

These gaffes are things we have seen numerous times from this staff. Hopefully in reliving thise past two crushing losses, some of the stupidity on the sidelines can be mitigated this week.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:42 PM 12-07-2019
Even with as shitty as our defense played last year, we win those games if Pat settles down early. That’s literally all he has to do.

He knows that if we turn it on early, it will be very difficult for the Patriots to keep up.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:43 PM 12-07-2019
Brady is trending towards the same type of 0.0 QB rating game Peyton Manning had against the Chiefs when he was benched.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:59 PM 12-07-2019
Hah. Reek2DHill
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:01 PM 12-07-2019
The hour is drawing nearer.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:45 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
KC is 29th in the NFL in run D in A and B gaps (4.99 ypc allowed) but your run d has improved. I'll give you that. Pennel and Saunders give you a chance but provide zip of a pass rush. Nnadi is ok.

https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/dl/2019
Yeah if you look at the last month, they may be top 10 now. The defense has been improving. We'll see tomorrow.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:18 PM 12-07-2019
Guys. Tomorrow is the day.

The Chiefs reclaim their rightful spot as an AFC contender to be taken very seriously and take down New England in their house. The first team to do it since they last did in September 2017.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 04:39 PM 12-07-2019
Can't wait for the myriad excuses for why their home win streak was broken.

It will be the brutal reality check that has been coming. Their losses to Baltimore and Houston were on the road.

To have their shit pushed in at their little crooked ref filled fortress, that's gonna be a massive blow to that team's psyche when a real contender can walk right in there and skull fuck them.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:45 PM 12-07-2019
Ball security. Ball security. Ball security.

I swear to God, I’m going to be fucking pissed if we fumble and give the Patriots short fields. They can’t drive the length of the field this year. Their offense doesn’t have the talent.

Hold onto the fucking ball.
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:53 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Can't wait for the myriad excuses for why their home win streak was broken.

It will be the brutal reality check that has been coming. Their losses to Baltimore and Houston were on the road.

To have their shit pushed in at their little crooked ref filled fortress, that's gonna be a massive blow to that team's psyche when a real contender can walk right in there and skull **** them.
:-)

I wish I could positive rep this post 20 times in a row!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:10 PM 12-07-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Ball security. Ball security. Ball security.

I swear to God, I’m going to be fucking pissed if we fumble and give the Patriots short fields. They can’t drive the length of the field this year. Their offense doesn’t have the talent.

Hold onto the fucking ball.
Yes, All this and keep the penalties to a very minimum. Do this and we win easily.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:58 PM 12-07-2019
Chris Jones had better fucking wreck shit tomorrow. The Pats will be playing their THIRD option at center with David Andrews on IR and Ted Karras rules out.
[Reply]
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Up