ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 282 of 361
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286292332 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:27 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Fuck a 3.5 eco boost and their timing chains. I've done 3 since Saturday.

Im tired of humping Fords
I’m sorry man. All the serious engine problems I hear about are Fords. Freaking fords.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 03:28 PM 06-12-2018
Hey Detox.......how much do one of those halo light kits cost?

Thanks in advance!
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:29 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Hey classic car guys, check these out. Just put them in yesterday. Dapper Lighting 7" "Sevens" in black w/ "modern" halo. They're about $450 for the pair, which includes bulbs as well. That's the going rate for a quality 7" round Halo. You can find cheaper shit on Ebay/Amazon etc....but believe me when i tell you that you get what you pay for.

Ive actually been kicking around upgrading my headlights.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:30 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by FRCDFED:
Hey Detox.......how much do one of those halo light kits cost?

Thanks in advance!
That particular set is about $450 retail i think. Somewhere in that ballpark.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:33 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Ive actually been kicking around upgrading my headlights.
Dapper Lighting or Oracle Lighting. Yeah, you're gonna pay more, but fuck man it's worth it.

We went through a litany of cheap ebay/amazon made in china shit and they just weren't up to par. We had one set delivered to us with LED's already out in the Halo. Another set that wasn't sealed properly and had glue all around the the backside of the ring. Bleh.

Both Dapper and Oracle have met our expectations. So it's a matter of customer preference at this point as far as whom to go with. But at least we finally found peeps making a quality product.
[Reply]
FRCDFED 03:36 PM 06-12-2018
Ok thanks!
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:40 PM 06-12-2018
If you're not looking to pay that much and don't care about the Halo, get yourself a headlight that ISN'T sealed. Tons of those around for cheap. And then buy Oracle's H4 L.E.D bulbs and screw them in.

I had a customer that had some basic Tri-Bar headlights with a standard bulb. After seeing the Oracle's in one of our builds he opted for just hte H4 L.E.D bulbs. He was ecstatic.

I'll just say this: After his meet with his local car club, i had 2-3 guys calling me that week asking me for those bulbs because they were so impressed with the brightness.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:43 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
If you're not looking to pay that much and don't care about the Halo, get yourself a headlight that ISN'T sealed. Tons of those around for cheap. And then buy Oracle's H4 L.E.D bulbs and screw them in.

I had a customer that had some basic Tri-Bar headlights with a standard bulb. After seeing the Oracle's in one of our builds he opted for just hte H4 L.E.D bulbs. He was ecstatic.

I'll just say this: After his meet with his local car club, i had 2-3 guys calling me that week asking me for those bulbs because they were so impressed with the brightness.
I already have non sealed lamps with H4 bulbs in them but Im not impressed with the brightness, they aren't any better than the old factory bulbs. I was considering looking for a better bulb but I kind of like those Halos.

My tail lamps and back up lamps are LED so I just need to upgrade my head lamps and front marker lights.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 06-12-2018
I already have non sealed lamps with H4 bulbs in them but Im not impressed with the brightness, they aren't any better than the old factory bulbs. I was considering looking for a better bulb but I kind of like those Halos.

My tail lamps and back up lamps are LED so I just need to upgrade my head lamps and front marker lights.
Yeah not all H4's are created equal. Who's did you buy? Are they L.E.D H4's?. If i had an H4 that had Halogen type output i'd be super pissed.

Man, i have some video i took of a '66 that has those H4's at night. I need to find a way to post it without using our Youtube page.

Trust me man, Oracle's H4 L.E.D's are legit.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:02 PM 06-12-2018

This is what you need in your life. And i THINK you can buy them off Amazon. I go direct so never tried. So try 'em out. If you don't like em, send 'em back no harm no foul.

[Reply]
SAUTO 04:18 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I’m sorry man. All the serious engine problems I hear about are Fords. Freaking fords.
At least they pay well. 14 some hours. I did the first one in 7 . First time

Last one was 4 .
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:22 PM 06-12-2018

Last one was 4 .
Wow. Good work.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:21 PM 06-12-2018

Last one was 4 .
I remember last time I come over we spent 20 minutes talking about Fords shitty 3 valves. Now it’s the Eco’s
[Reply]
lewdog 07:37 PM 06-12-2018
Lay off us Ford guys. Some of us are poor, it’s all we can afford!
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:58 PM 06-12-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
I remember last time I come over we spent 20 minutes talking about Fords shitty 3 valves. Now it’s the Eco’s
Same type of design on the inside .

They are all junk now though

I just got mine back after 3 weeks and me losing my shit on them in person. 400 miles later one of the issues is back.
[Reply]
Page 282 of 361
« First < 182232272278279280281282 283284285286292332 > Last »
Up