ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 22
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Hall of Classics>BASH REPORT....LIVE from NZONER'S BATHROOM!!!!******FTW!!!!!!
Lzen 08:26 PM 09-13-2008
Nzoner looks kind of mellow this year.
[Reply]
Coach 08:27 PM 09-13-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Well yeah, becuase he has been scarred for life becuase of the plunger that Tiny pointed at him.
[Reply]
Nzoner 05:58 AM 09-15-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Nzoner started drinking at 4 p.m. Friday and stayed at the bar into the night to watch KU get beat and then a ZZ Top cover band,got so shitfaced I had to call a cab.So by Saturday when that video was shot,I was on bottle 2 of the Cuervo Golden Margs and pretty much out of it.My 45 year old butt is starting to feel those kinds of nights longer and longer.

Gotta say I was proud of Rausch and Sedated they started Friday and drank well into Sunday mornin' and immediately started again when their eyes opened,memories of EndDelt.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:50 PM 09-13-2008
So when you go down to there bring your stuff, and if you want our stuff bring your stuff, you want stuff we got your stuff
[Reply]
KcMizzou 08:56 PM 09-13-2008
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
So when you go down to there bring your stuff, and if you want our stuff bring your stuff, you want stuff we got your stuff
Understood, and stuff.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:59 PM 09-13-2008
you ever have a wish sandwhich? It's when you have two pieces of bread and you wish you had some meat

BOW BOW BOW HABADADEEDEDEHOBOBABABABABABABABABABABABAAB
[Reply]
Lzen 09:02 PM 09-13-2008
.....and you wish you had some meat....
luv, is that you?

sry, got caught up in the pile on.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:04 PM 09-13-2008
love is going to be one tough ass bitch later on in life.
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:16 PM 09-13-2008
:-)

Yeah... aint that the truth.
[Reply]
luv 09:19 PM 09-13-2008
where you at?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:18 PM 09-13-2008
I ment to type luv. She is going to be the kind of bitch smoking cigs at ferris truck stop and taking a crowbar to players faces after a bad day
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:21 PM 09-13-2008
I am in joetown but I am at a friends playing rockband. I got drunk as hell yesterday. I got semi dumped.....not so much dumped but this alternative girl I have been dating decided that she likes a drummer or a rival band instead of me. So I guess I kind of broke up their meth infested orgy. So I am no shape to drive out there
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:23 PM 09-13-2008
I am in joetown but I am at a friends playing rockband. I got drunk as hell yesterday. I got semi dumped.....not so much dumped but this alternative girl I have been dating decided that she likes a drummer or a rival band instead of me. So I guess I kind of broke up their meth infested orgy. So I am no shape to drive out there
See, 'Penz... that's what I admire most about you. The Rock n' Roll lifestyle.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:43 PM 09-13-2008
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
See, 'Penz... that's what I admire most about you. The Rock n' Roll lifestyle.
yeah rock and roll lifestyle also known as hacking out everclear, 311, and the urge tunes for 3% of a bars light night tabs then working at an insurance company in the morning, all the while wondering if this last bottle of wild turkey is going to put you in the ground

ROCK AND ****ING ROLL :-)
[Reply]
KcMizzou 09:44 PM 09-13-2008
yeah rock and roll lifestyle also known as hacking out everclear, 311, and the urge tunes for 3% of a bars light night tabs then working at an insurance company in the morning, all the while wondering if this last bottle of wild turkey is going to put you in the ground

ROCK AND ****ING ROLL :-)
It's just how we roll, man. :-)
[Reply]
Page 15 of 22
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up