ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 144
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:35 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m pretty sure that Reid has always deferred when given the chance.
Yes. Reid will stick by the formula. Give him and Pat a little break to fully digest what the defense threw at them and go out and shred it on the first drive.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:37 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And on the chance that you don’t score? They now get the ball in the second half.

If you get the ball in the second half and you’re down....it gives you a chance to get back into it. If you get the ball in the second half and you’re up...it gives you a chance to extend your lead.
I’d be willing to bet on Mahomes in his third year, at home with Reid’s finest opening script getting that opening 7

Prevailing wisdom is on your side here of course, I just wanna put a lump in this particular teams throat ASAP... not sweating it though, we’ll be fine either way
[Reply]
ILChief 07:01 PM 01-16-2020
Our game vs Tennessee from earlier this year is on NFL network
[Reply]
Pushead2 07:05 PM 01-16-2020
Clark Hunt will be banging the drum on Sunday.

“In addition to the flyover by the B-2 stealth bomber from Whiteman Air Force Base, Chiefs chairman and CEO Clark Hunt will bang the drum before the game. Spirit leader is Paul Rudd. Retired Naval Petty Officer First Class Generald Wilson performing national anthem.”
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:08 PM 01-16-2020
I’m fine with that. He wants this title about as much as anyone and has done a good job to help get us here.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:09 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Clark Hunt will be banging the drum on Sunday
Gracie Hunt should bang the drum instead of Clark... he did it last year.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:09 PM 01-16-2020
Clark deserves to bang the drum and deserves to raise the Lamar Hunt trophy about 3 and a half hours later. There may be tears
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:10 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Gracie Hunt should bang the drum instead of Clark... he did it last year.
He hired Veach who in return got us Clark and Mathieu. Clark making the power moves
[Reply]
F150 07:30 PM 01-16-2020
Killing me to wait till kickoff.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 07:31 PM 01-16-2020
One thing that I'm concerned about is the targeting that the Titans have done on Kelce. In the 'forward progress' and 'Mariota pass to himself' game, the Titans took Kelce out on a questionable hit. i would say questionable hit being very lenient; they went helmet to helmet when Kelce was down. The game this year, Kelce was also taken out of the game with a concussion.

People say Vraibel is a great coach and makes his player play hard. I say he's of the same mold at the biggest cheating coach in history. Kelce has to be aware and keep his head up.

Taking out the best player of the other team has always been part of football. I don't agree with the philosophy however if you can take an expendable player and use him to take out the other teams best player, why would you hesitate?

A personal foul penalty is a small price to pay to take out a player that you can't deal with.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:36 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
One thing that I'm concerned about is the targeting that the Titans have done on Kelce. In the 'forward progress' and 'Mariota pass to himself' game, the Titans took Kelce out on a questionable hit. i would say questionable hit being very lenient; they went helmet to helmet when Kelce was down. The game this year, Kelce was also taken out of the game with a concussion.

People say Vraibel is a great coach and makes his player play hard. I say he's of the same mold at the biggest cheating coach in history. Kelce has to be aware and keep his head up.

Taking out the best player of the other team has always been part of football. I don't agree with the philosophy however if you can take an expendable player and use him to take out the other teams best player, why would you hesitate?

A personal foul penalty is a small price to pay to take out a player that you can't deal with.
There is iron in your words for all to hear
[Reply]
chiefforlife 07:38 PM 01-16-2020
They should be worried about Kelce taking out their secondary!
[Reply]
stevieray 07:46 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 07:47 PM 01-16-2020
Paul Rudd is going to be on the drum deck next to Clark pumping up the crowd.

I can’t wait for the pictures of Paul Rudd drunk celebrating in the Chiefs locker room with Mahomes and Kelce :-)
[Reply]
Callidus 07:55 PM 01-16-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
^this^

We should defer at home... The fans are amped up at kick-off to start the game, and the stands are 50% full to start the second half...
Was going to ask why you have a Broncos logo for a avatar, then I zommed in and saw the arrow. i like that 👍
[Reply]
Page 96 of 144
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106 > Last »
Up