ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 144
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:28 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Ready to unleash on that Tennessee 24th ranked pass defense...

I am so pumped up for this game. It is all I have been thinking about. It feels like all those haunting memories from years of being a season ticket holder, standing at Arrowhead in horrible weather, only to leave disapointed- are about to be erased forever. This team energizes my soul and makes me happy.
[Reply]
Callidus 07:30 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
How does this Tits fan still have green rep??

EDIT : there we go. Second Tits fan I've turned red

Because I am calm collected and talk football. You all might not agree with me but I am just stating what I think. I have admitted my teams faults and been fine saying good things about your team. I may be back in the red now but I am bouncing between the two because I am not a troll and it seems only the overly sensitive fans here dislike me.

So go and bash me all you want, idc. Being accepted by the rational people here and not the over the top homers who think me saying your running back was in the same mold as running backs like barry sanders and not Henry is fine by me.
[Reply]
Callidus 07:32 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
It’s wild everyone picking the Titans.
Curious who have seen pick the titans? I have seen nate, skip and one other I can not remember. It had been like 95% chiefs from what I have seen.

Sorry if you are not talking about "experts".
[Reply]
JakeF 07:44 PM 01-17-2020
After the last game, Tennessee is going to double Kelce. Everyone has to double or bracket Hill. That leaves Watkins as the man to step up this time.

Stop the run early with a 5-man Dline so our offense has a chance to get a lead. That will put pressure on the Titans to throw the ball more.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:50 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
After the last game, Tennessee is going to double Kelce. Everyone has to double or bracket Hill. That leaves Watkins as the man to step up this time.

Stop the run early with a 5-man Dline so our offense has a chance to get a lead. That will put pressure on the Titans to throw the ball more.
I would be running a lot of 3 WR sets. If they do what you say then you have Mecole burning deep, Watkins 1-1 over the middle and Willams out of the backfield.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Jerok 08:08 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Callidus:
Because I am calm collected and talk football. You all might not agree with me but I am just stating what I think. I have admitted my teams faults and been fine saying good things about your team. I may be back in the red now but I am bouncing between the two because I am not a troll and it seems only the overly sensitive fans here dislike me.

So go and bash me all you want, idc. Being accepted by the rational people here and not the over the top homers who think me saying your running back was in the same mold as running backs like barry sanders and not Henry is fine by me.
GTFO our forums you red neck cow fucking piece of shit. I hope your RB gets aids.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:19 PM 01-17-2020
:-)
[Reply]
Callidus 08:22 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jerok:
GTFO our forums you red neck cow ****ing piece of shit. I hope your RB gets aids.
I am from miami if you can find a cow there you brought it... I can guarantee you are more redneck than anyone from where I grew up.

Edit: what is wrong with some of you? When I first got here you were all nice and wanted to talk and now it is nothing but trying to attack non kc fans... I understand disagreement but this is just getting to a point of stupidity for a few of you.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:58 PM 01-17-2020
No team is more battle tested than this KC bunch and they’ve fought their ass off to get back in this position, at damn near full strength. They aren’t going to be denied. Tennessee is merely in their way right now, and that’s too bad for the Titans.

I’m ready to fuckin’ roll right now.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:10 PM 01-17-2020
OJ predicting a Chiefs-49ers Super Bowl...

My picks are in!!!@49ers @packers @Titans @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/McxtDQSHzh

— O.J. Simpson (@TheRealOJ32) January 17, 2020

[Reply]
PHOG 09:28 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I'm sure that this has been discussed at some point in this nearly 1500 post megathread, but I'm not digging to find out. GMFB just said that the Titans have not made a field goal since week 13. They haven't even attempted one since a miss in week 15. Their XFL kicker is 7 for 7 on extra points, bit has not made a single successful field goal for them. That's just crazy. If they get across midfield, there will be no holding them to a field goal. It's going to be going for it on 4th down time and time again. It'll be interesting to see how that works out. I'm afraid that with Henry, that favors the Titans.
Are you fucking serious? Go root for them then chicken little. :-)
[Reply]
RustShack 09:29 PM 01-17-2020
Curious who have seen pick the titans? I have seen nate, skip and one other I can not remember. It had been like 95% chiefs from what I have seen.

Sorry if you are not talking about "experts".
Most of my news comes from twitter, and it’s possible most of the tweets or retweet’s are just to get people fired up.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:42 PM 01-17-2020
I am from miami if you can find a cow there you brought it... I can guarantee you are more redneck than anyone from where I grew up.

Edit: what is wrong with some of you? When I first got here you were all nice and wanted to talk and now it is nothing but trying to attack non kc fans... I understand disagreement but this is just getting to a point of stupidity for a few of you.
How the fuck did you decide to be a fucking Titans fan?? And why?
[Reply]
carcosa 09:58 PM 01-17-2020
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Are you fucking serious? Go root for them then chicken little. :-)
Considering his beliefs he might literally think the sky is falling
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:00 PM 01-17-2020
Von Miller picked the Titans to win the whole thing.

He said the Chiefs have no cons but “always find a way to lose it.”
[Reply]
Page 116 of 144
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up