Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:19 PM 04-10-2018
He deserved more than a game
[Reply]
Miles 04:30 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Molina gets one game suspension. He still appeals. Why? We all saw you push an umpire. You have to keep your hands off umpires.
Figured it may be a union thing to always challenge or maybe trying to control the timing some by deferring it.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:10 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Miles:
Figured it may be a union thing to always challenge or maybe trying to control the timing some by deferring it.
Appeal, then drop when you're scheduled for a day off.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:34 PM 04-10-2018
No hitter alert
[Reply]
bdj23 07:38 PM 04-10-2018
My phone must be a little slow... now they have 2 hits.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:41 PM 04-10-2018
Word. From Benfred

Zero

Remember spring training, when signs of new pitching coach Mike Maddux were plentiful? What happened? Perhaps this is a side effect of watching Greg Holland remain on the mound for spiked pitch after sailed pitch until a game was soured due to the closer's lack of control and the manager's lack of a hook, but I can think of zero tangible signs (so far) of Maddux intervening to stop manager Mike Matheny's most-confusing bullpen decisions.

A roster spot is still being spent on a pitcher who, for the most part, doesn't pitch. Matt Bowman continues to get called to the mound at an eyebrow-raising rate. And what was up with leaving Holland out there Monday night when he clearly did not have his stuff? The hope with Maddux was that problems would be predicted and avoided, not reacted to once they occurred. So far, it doesn't seem much has changed.
[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 08:22 PM 04-10-2018
Word. From Benfred

Zero

Remember spring training, when signs of new pitching coach Mike Maddux were plentiful? What happened? Perhaps this is a side effect of watching Greg Holland remain on the mound for spiked pitch after sailed pitch until a game was soured due to the closer's lack of control and the manager's lack of a hook, but I can think of zero tangible signs (so far) of Maddux intervening to stop manager Mike Matheny's most-confusing bullpen decisions.

A roster spot is still being spent on a pitcher who, for the most part, doesn't pitch. Matt Bowman continues to get called to the mound at an eyebrow-raising rate. And what was up with leaving Holland out there Monday night when he clearly did not have his stuff? The hope with Maddux was that problems would be predicted and avoided, not reacted to once they occurred.So far, it doesn't seem much has changed.
I, for one, am completely shocked. I thought that keeping John Mabry around was a sure sign that things were changing.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:34 PM 04-10-2018
Watching Carpenter cut it up with Braun at first base tells me how much of a fucking turd Carpenter is.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:37 PM 04-10-2018
Word. From Benfred

Zero

A roster spot is still being spent on a pitcher who, for the most part, doesn't pitch. Matt Bowman continues to get called to the mound at an eyebrow-raising rate. And what was up with leaving Holland out there Monday night when he clearly did not have his stuff? The hope with Maddux was that problems would be predicted and avoided, not reacted to once they occurred. So far, it doesn't seem much has changed.
My Facebook memory for me today was me bitching 1 year ago about the defense, the middle relief, and the lack of clutch hitting and how it was a replay of 2016.

Same shit different year yet again with 1 common denominator.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:03 PM 04-10-2018
Tied it up lulz
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:18 PM 04-10-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Tied it up lulz
they haven’t had the clutch hits but I’ve seen a lot more fight and enthusiasm late in games out of this team. It’s still early but maybe what the hell, it may be different this year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:19 PM 04-10-2018
Carp with the walk off home run.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:33 PM 04-10-2018
Must have brainwashed him into thinking he lead off the game
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 03:31 AM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Watching Carpenter cut it up with Braun at first base tells me how much of a fucking turd Carpenter is.
Good call.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:26 AM 04-11-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Good call.
Yea that HR changes everything about his .156avg.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 301
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up