ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 118 of 300
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:18 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by Dartgod:

:-) That's hilarious.

Cool episode, by the way.

So are the W people with Negan as well or a totally different gang of hood rats?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 04:03 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) That's hilarious.

Cool episode, by the way.

So are the W people with Negan as well or a totally different gang of hood rats?
Different group, The Wolves, from Negan's group, The Survivors.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:21 PM 02-17-2016
So are we to assume the Wolves are no longer a factor?
[Reply]
mdstu 05:16 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
That bothered me as well. Really had to suspend disbelief in this episode. If the rocket killed all of those bikers, it would likely have killed Abraham and Sasha.

Enid and Glenn running around and the walkers not seeing them was pretty out there as well.
What was Glenn and Enid's plan anyway?

How was climbing up on the platform with Maggie going to save her from being trapped on the platform?
[Reply]
eDave 05:31 PM 02-17-2016
Originally Posted by mdstu:
What was Glenn and Enid's plan anyway?

How was climbing up on the platform with Maggie going to save her from being trapped on the platform?
Climb down the scarf.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:35 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
So are we to assume the Wolves are no longer a factor?
I would suspect after a large number of them got waxed and Negan's more dangerous group roaming around they aren't much more than running scared.

And I absolutely love how there are hundreds of walkers out there and Carol says "Nope, you go first asshole..."
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 08:30 AM 02-18-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Yep. 3/4 of the female viewers would leave...
Female viewers, hell, if they killed him off I may leave. Fave character, glad they didn't go into any significant other types of relationships with him, gay or strait.
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 09:00 AM 02-18-2016
Oh and if they were that attracted to fire, why didn't they all walk into the blazing barn on season two? If I remember correctly, they were actually walking away from it. Oh and why in season one were walkers able to carry big boulders over their heads and smash through department store windows? Guess we'll never know.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:16 AM 02-19-2016
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
Oh and if they were that attracted to fire, why didn't they all walk into the blazing barn on season two? If I remember correctly, they were actually walking away from it. Oh and why in season one were walkers able to carry big boulders over their heads and smash through department store windows? Guess we'll never know.
From what I've read, I guess the walkers get weakened over time as their bodies wear down. I guess it makes sense that they are just re-animated corpses so sooner or later after all that walking around etc. they are going to wear out just like regular human bodies. After years and possibly no "food" they will deteriorate even more. In fact, I think that's the way the show will end, with basically the hoards of Walkers finally "dying off".

That's all I got...
[Reply]
Gadzooks 02:11 AM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
From what I've read, I guess the walkers get weakened over time as their bodies wear down. I guess it makes sense that they are just re-animated corpses so sooner or later after all that walking around etc. they are going to wear out just like regular human bodies. After years and possibly no "food" they will deteriorate even more. In fact, I think that's the way the show will end, with basically the hoards of Walkers finally "dying off".

That's all I got...
Actually, the zombies are slowed down by the accumulated poop in their pants.
[Reply]
frankotank 09:05 AM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
my point pretty much. Saul, I cant watch because its depressing on the borderline of real..same with the show it came from.
Hey dude, theres a show about an older guy with cancer selling illegal drugs.
No way in heck i'm watching that,its already depressing and dark.

keeping up with it wasnt necessary. I just waited till the last two episodes to see what all the fuss was about
oh MAN!
you are missing out my friend.
Breaking Bad is the best show I've ever seen. it has dark subject matter...but it's not all dark. truly awesome story telling. truly comedic moments. it has everything. if you're gonna dodge shows that are "dark"....you're going to quickly run out of things to watch!
[Reply]
MikeMaslowski 09:39 AM 02-20-2016
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:

That's all I got...
But what about the recent turns? Why aren't they chucking rocks like baseballs? Inquiring minds want to know!

P.S. Not really. It is just a tv show that I enjoy and an hour happily spent suspending reality...while I dig my underground bunker in an isolated part of Costa Rica. Thanks for your attempt though!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:55 AM 02-21-2016
Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski:
But what about the recent turns? Why aren't they chucking rocks like baseballs? Inquiring minds want to know!

P.S. Not really. It is just a tv show that I enjoy and an hour happily spent suspending reality...while I dig my underground bunker in an isolated part of Costa Rica. Thanks for your attempt though!
I thought about the newbie walkers right after I posted that...good point.

Meh. JUST WATCH THE DAMN SHOW!!:-)
[Reply]
notorious 10:57 AM 02-21-2016

[Reply]
KC_Lee 06:18 PM 02-21-2016
Just watched an AMC preview of tonight's episode. I think I am going to mix in "Hunky Dunky" as often as I can.
[Reply]
Page 118 of 300
« First < 1868108114115116117118 119120121122128168218 > Last »
Up