ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 125 of 357
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
raybec 4 11:19 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by Rooster:
Oh it was a total dick move on her part. I was just clarifying she wasn't a pedo just a hot headed bitch.
Oh, and anyone who sets up a gofundme to adopt a kid, can't afford to raise a kid.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:22 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Oh, and anyone who sets up a gofundme to adopt a kid, can't afford to raise a kid.
adoptions can be very, very expensive.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:25 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
adoptions can be very, very expensive.
So can raising a kid
[Reply]
allen_kcCard 11:34 AM 03-24-2017
Oh it was a total dick move on her part. I was just clarifying she wasn't a pedo just a hot headed bitch.
Please....it is pretty obvious she didn't do it out of anger. I'm sure the kid had the chair up on it's back legs balancing and she tried to freak him out by kicking the leg and instead of it just moving it tipped him over. Not a smart move in today's world, but not something where she went off on the kid.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:44 AM 03-24-2017
So can raising a kid
I'm quite aware of that. I know of a person who spent over $100k to adopt a child including some failed attempts. That is a one-time cost in addition to the costs of raising a child. I can quite reasonably afford my 2 kids, but I certainly couldn't afford to adopt without a severe impact on my financial situation.
[Reply]
Rooster 11:49 AM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard:
Please....it is pretty obvious she didn't do it out of anger. I'm sure the kid had the chair up on it's back legs balancing and she tried to freak him out by kicking the leg and instead of it just moving it tipped him over. Not a smart move in today's world, but not something where she went off on the kid.
You're probably right. I saw she was from New Jersey and just assumed she went Tony Soprano on him.
[Reply]
Rooster 11:56 AM 03-24-2017
I'm quite aware of that. I know of a person who spent over $100k to adopt a child including some failed attempts. That is a one-time cost in addition to the costs of raising a child. I can quite reasonably afford my 2 kids, but I certainly couldn't afford to adopt without a severe impact on my financial situation.
A friend of my wife adopted and they had a terrible time. They had one young girl in TX who was going to give her kid up. The friend and husband paid thousands of dollars in doctor bills and food etc. They drove all the way down to TX to make it official and the girl decided to keep the baby.

They were out of all their money and time but the worst was the emotional attachment that she had already developed with a baby she had never met only to have that taken away. It was a very sad deal.

But a year later they did have an adoption that worked out and are doing well.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:57 AM 03-24-2017
This guy used fundraising to adopt my daughter 4 years ago. Cost of her adoption was more than my yearly salary at the time.

Now she's no longer in an orphanage, a bunch of friends got to take part and become both aware and advocate for orphans, and we get to enjoy having a beautiful little 8 year old fill our home with laughter.
[Reply]
Bewbies 11:58 AM 03-24-2017
Forgot what thread I was in, should have never commented. :-)
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:59 AM 03-24-2017
A friend of my wife adopted and they had a terrible time. They had one young girl in TX who was going to give her kid up. The friend and husband paid thousands of dollars in doctor bills and food etc. They drove all the way down to TX to make it official and the girl decided to keep the baby.

They were out of all their money and time but the worst was the emotional attachment that she had already developed with a baby she had never met only to have that taken away. It was a very sad deal.

But a year later they did have an adoption that worked out and are doing well.
this couple attempted adoption in Ukraine, got screwed over and lost like 30k, then tried again and something went wrong. Finally got a pair of Ukranian sisters, one was nutso and tried to stab him.
[Reply]
Mike in SW-MO 12:04 PM 03-24-2017
She kicked his chair out from under him. She didn't hook up with him. I'm not sure why this is even in this thread.
If it had happened in shop class, everyone would have had a good laugh & moved on.
[Reply]
MatriculatingHank 02:05 PM 03-24-2017

[Reply]
Hydrae 02:06 PM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by Mike in SW-MO:
If it had happened in shop class, everyone would have had a good laugh & moved on.
Do they even do shop classes anymore? Maybe as vo-tech in high school but that is about it I think.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:21 PM 03-24-2017
In total we spent close to $125k for 2 failed and one completed adoption 25 years ago.....but the financial pain was nothing close to the personal pain of the failed adoptions.

No man ever wants to see his wife torn up that much once, much less a second time.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:05 PM 03-24-2017
Originally Posted by MatriculatingHank:
Um, that looks like a wedding ring... its genuinely shocking to me how many of these teachers are willing to throw away not only their careers, but their marriages as well, all to screw some kid who prolly isnt all that great a lay anyway
[Reply]
Page 125 of 357
« First < 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175225 > Last »
Up