ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 90
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2020 College Football
Pointer19 06:38 PM 09-08-2020
With many teams/conferences withdrawing from competition this year, it's going to be an interesting race to the top. My bold prediction? Army is the only team to play enough games to be eligible for a bowl and wins the National Championship by default.

Army shut out Middle Tennessee, Navy got destroyed by BYU, and Air Force is too scared to play anybody other than the other academies. Who'd you watch this weekend?

[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:50 AM 12-20-2020
Many opting out of bowls...many bowls not running this year
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:52 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Notre Dame is going to get annihilated again
As an Irish fan....I can confirm this.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:54 AM 12-20-2020
Should Ohio State really get in playing 6 games?
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:56 AM 12-20-2020
Just like the NFL, it's ridiculous that people actually want more teams in the playoffs... granted, the Bama/Clemson thing doesn't always produce amazing games, I don't mind watching the same teams when there's no more than maybe four that deserve it.

Perhaps throwing in Cincinnati or someone makes it a bit more fun, like a Boise State thing... or it's just another 30+ point win for one of the real contenders. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 11:57 AM 12-20-2020
Man I get to watch those frauds get fucking hammered by Bama, so I'm kinda excited about this. Nothing better than following up a 24 point loss with a 44 point loss.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:05 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Notre Dame is going to get annihilated again
Yep, but seeing Pablo’s tears and whining about them getting in the CFP is worth it. I’ve never seen a KU fan so invested in a sport they don’t understand. I think he was diddled by a priest when he was younger.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:18 PM 12-20-2020
Lowest rated CFP's ever
[Reply]
Pablo 12:22 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Yep, but seeing Pablo’s tears and whining about them getting in the CFP is worth it. I’ve never seen a KU fan so invested in a sport they don’t understand. I think he was diddled by a priest when he was younger.
Not Catholic, but I imagine you and your kids are so the odds are ever in your favor.

I will absolutely tune in to the Bama game though. You should drink heavily before you watch it!

One thing I do understand is that Notre Dame is guaranteed to get fucking pounded in any game that matters. So I've got that part of the sport down.
[Reply]
Coach 10:59 PM 12-21-2020
Well glad that Army got in a bowl, but it's still a farce that they got passed over for Mississippi State and South Carolina, both equally shitty teams.

And I also see that Bo Pelini is no longer the DC for LSU.

Never Forget. #Huskers @FauxPelini pic.twitter.com/GubUsDZEpI

— Andrew Ward (@AndrewWardKLKN) December 22, 2020

[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 11:02 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Perhaps throwing in Cincinnati or someone makes it a bit more fun, like a Boise State thing... or it's just another 30+ point win for one of the real contenders. :-)

You mean like Clemson over ND? Alabama over Oklahoma?

I'd rather see anyone other than the four teams they chose this year. The college playoffs are predictable and boring - if you didn't go to one of those colleges, who cares?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 11:37 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
You mean like Clemson over ND? Alabama over Oklahoma?

I'd rather see anyone other than the four teams they chose this year. The college playoffs are predictable and boring - if you didn't go to one of those colleges, who cares?
I mean was it better in the 90s when it was almost always some combination of Florida, Florida St., Nebraska, or Tennessee?
[Reply]
crispystl 08:19 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Well glad that Army got in a bowl, but it's still a farce that they got passed over for Mississippi State and South Carolina, both equally shitty teams.

And I also see that Bo Pelini is no longer the DC for LSU.

WinTF Was that!?!
[Reply]
kepp 10:51 AM 12-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Should Ohio State really get in playing 6 games?
Absolutely not. And Notre Dame should have dropped out of the top 4 as well. Put Texas A&M and Cincy in there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:31 PM 12-22-2020
Lol Florida

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...ng-violations/
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:38 PM 12-22-2020
Zach Wilson is taking his revenge on a kid from Hawaii (UCF QB) for the loss we gave him in the Hawaii Bowl last year.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 90
« First < 333940414243 4445464753 > Last »
Up