Page 28 of 173
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
New World Order 08:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
False. Absolutely false.
Without Hunt, Mahomes had one 300 yard game and our offense went from scoring 36 ppg to 32 ppg.
Mecca 08:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Without Hunt, Mahomes had one 300 yard game and our offense went from scoring 36 ppg to 32 ppg.
So they'll score about 26 points per game this year....
tk13 08:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm not even arguing Hill isn't a **** up, just without him this isn't a bowl team anymore.
Everyone is having a meltdown over this factoid, but even in the BEST case scenario, Hill might not be playing football for anyone this year.

Adrian Peterson got suspended for a year for this, and it was his first offense. Hill was already on his second chance. That's the part people keep forgetting about this. So in your world this season is already toast. In reality it's not because we have the best QB in the world. But there is zero chance Hill gets a slap on the wrist for this because of his history. And the only person to blame for that is Hill himself.
Brewski 08:25 AM 04-26-2019
It's all her fault. Cuz reasons n stuff.
/victim-blaming

Am I doing it right?
staylor26 08:25 AM 04-26-2019
I'm not even arguing Hill isn't a fuck up, just without him this isn't a bowl team anymore.
Get out of here with that defeatist shit man! If the defense gets a lot better and we get a couple guys that can have an impact on both sides today we will be ok.

Do you forget what Mahomes did with Harris, Wilson, Robinson, and Sausage? Our offense is still going to be very good with 15 slinging it.
BleedingRed 08:26 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tk13:
Everyone is having a meltdown over this factoid, but even in the BEST case scenario, Hill might not be playing football for anyone this year.

Adrian Peterson got suspended for a year for this, and it was his first offense. Hill was already on his second chance. That's the part people keep forgetting about this. So in your world this season is already toast. In reality it's not because we have the best QB in the world. But there is zero chance Hill gets a slap on the wrist for this because of his history. And the only person to blame for that is Hill himself.
For the last time the NFL already implemented a DV Policy of 6 games. AP and Rice got their suspension before the POLICY.
GloryDayz 08:26 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chinaski:
FYI, this is National News now. Yes, it has been covered on National Sports Broadcasts, but I just heard this on CBS Network News (non-sports broadcast)

He's done.
Done in the NFL, or just in KC. If it's the former, we're worse-off as a team, if it's the latter we're still worse-off as a team, he'll punk us when he plays us, and the KC fans and his kid are the people who have had their asses kicked.
scho63 08:26 AM 04-26-2019
The Chiefs get a rabbit's foot for luck and it has rabies.

The Chiefs get a four leaf clover and it has cancer causing DDT on it.

The Chiefs find a lucky penny and it's counterfeit.

The Chiefs find a chicken wishbone and both players pulling it apart suffer severe injuries.

That's how I feel after 49 years of failure.
BleedingRed 08:26 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Get out of here with that defeatist shit man! If the defense gets a lot better and we get a couple guys that can have an impact today we will be ok.

Do you forget what Mahomes did with Harris, Wilson, Robinson, and Sausage? Our offense is still going to be very good with 15 slinging it.
Yeah but youre forgetting Mahomes is on the Madden Cover....
Mecca 08:27 AM 04-26-2019

I'm annoyed at the situation this team goes all in and promptly loses the biggest play maker in the league less than a year after losing a top 5 RB.

Even if Mahomes is that good, losing your playmakers makes things tough, ask Aaron Rodgers what happened when he lost his weapons.

As far as superbowl or bust, yea seasons toast.
staylor26 08:27 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Yeah but youre forgetting Mahomes is on the Madden Cover....
The Madden curse has been broken over and over.
chiefzilla1501 08:28 AM 04-26-2019

Yup. And for those who think teams will gladly scoop him up, even chiefs fans were reluctant at first to accept him. Does anyone remember a draft pick so polarizing 100% because of character? Don't think I've ever seen a pick cause that much unease. I dont know if people are registering how unpopular he is right now. In ways that nobody from Antonio brown to kareem hunt can't even imagine.
Best22 08:29 AM 04-26-2019
So they'll score about 26 points per game this year....
But Mahomes is gonna be a better QB than last year.

We’re gonna score around 30ppg with Kelce, Watkins, Williams, D-Rob, and a draftpick
BleedingRed 08:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The Madden curse has been broken over and over.
Has it tho? Did AB make the playoffs last year?
Best22 08:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yup. And for those who think teams will gladly scoop him up, even chiefs fans were reluctant at first to accept him. Does anyone remember a draft pick so polarizing 100% because of character? Don't think I've ever seen a pick cause that much unease. I dont know if people are registering how unpopular he is right now. In ways that nobody from Antonio brown to kareem hunt can't even imagine.
It only takes one team...and we know who it is
Page 28 of 173
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up