ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 101
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Mav 10:13 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I think he’s a ravens fan trolling our board.
The Chiefs are literally the very last team i would ever think about trolling as a fan of another team. What can you say? The only bad thing that anyone can say is that Tyreke Hill has a bad history. Every other player on the team is extremely likeable.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:14 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
The Chiefs are literally the very last team i would ever think about trolling as a fan of another team. What can you say? Literally the only bad thing that anyone can say is that Tyreke Hill has a bad history. Literally every other player on the team is extremely likeable.
Do you work for KCTV5 or the KC Star, by chance?
[Reply]
Mav 10:15 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Do you work for KCTV5 or the KC Star, by chance?
It is funny you say that. I am actually working as a free lance writer at the moment, but I do not work for either of those.
[Reply]
DawgDays 10:16 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
loved schwartz when he was on the browns.

Just seen the browns activated Ward and KJ off the covid list. much needed corner help for the browns
There have been rumors that Ward has had a tough go with Covid. Hopefully he has more wind than Myles -- he's gonna need it.
[Reply]
TEX 10:18 AM 01-13-2021
OH, Browns fans call him out about it all the time, and Ravens fans lose their minds. "He led the league in TD passes, unanimous MVP!"

They will show you all of the metrics, and what they all show is that he throws the ball over the middle to wide open tight ends, and then Ravens fans cry about their lack of talent at receiver, and then you see him try to hit Boykin on a post corner, and he threw it short and inside because he doesnt have the arm strength or accuracy to get it outside.

Its extremely maddening. Lamar is great for what he is. A guy who can run, and he isnt terrible at finding the open guy. but his limited ability to stretch the field consistently at all will always be their undoing in the playoffs.
I can't tell you how many intermediate to deep out missed throws I've seen the guy miss on. It's laughable.
[Reply]
Mav 10:18 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by DawgDays:
There have been rumors that Ward has had a tough go with Covid. Hopefully he has more wind than Myles -- he's gonna need it.
Even at full strength he would have fits trying to cover Tyreke Hill. I was hoping Greedy would play, but it does not look like that is going to happen. Two corners coming off of Covid, being asked to guard the Chiefs. That has nightmare written all over it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:19 AM 01-13-2021
OH, Browns fans call him out about it all the time, and Ravens fans lose their minds. "He led the league in TD passes, unanimous MVP!"

They will show you all of the metrics, and what they all show is that he throws the ball over the middle to wide open tight ends, and then Ravens fans cry about their lack of talent at receiver, and then you see him try to hit Boykin on a post corner, and he threw it short and inside because he doesnt have the arm strength or accuracy to get it outside.

Its extremely maddening. Lamar is great for what he is. A guy who can run, and he isnt terrible at finding the open guy. but his limited ability to stretch the field consistently at all will always be their undoing in the playoffs.
That hail mary pass in the first quarter the other day was hilarious.... it was like he was throwing into a 60mph wind.

That Heinicke kid the other day looked better at throwing outside, too.
[Reply]
Mav 10:20 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
I can't tell you how many intermediate to deep out missed throws I've seen the guy miss on. It's laughable.
I had a discussion with a guy who isnt a Ravens fan, but is a die hard Lamar fan, and he has excuses for everything. Lamar missed Boykin, and he blamed the rush. Then i pointed out how he badly missed Andrews in the end zone, and his excuse was that he was protecting him from an oncoming safety. I went back and looked at both plays, and he was comically wrong on both accounts. Even Lamar said he put too much air under the pass to Boykins, and needed to throw the ball more towards the back of the end zone for Andrews. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:21 AM 01-13-2021
Think it was Chris Harris that said the Chiefs offense made him run more than any other offense he'd ever faced.
[Reply]
Mav 10:23 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
That hail mary pass in the first quarter the other day was hilarious.... it was like he was throwing into a 60mph wind.

That Heinicke kid the other day looked better at throwing outside, too.
Its bad. I would love to get Hollywood Brown, on the Browns. Baker would have him lighting up secondaries. But Ravens fan say he sucks. Well. When you have a guy who runs a low 4.3 40, and your qb cant throw the ball outside of the numbers, I can hardly see how that is Brown's fault. Could you imagine Mahomes throwing to Brown? Oh wait, you see that already with a faster guy in Hill.
[Reply]
Mav 10:24 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think it was Chris Harris that said the Chiefs offense made him run more than any other offense he'd ever faced.
It is incredible at the amount of field you have to cover against the Chiefs because Mahomes can cover so much of a radius of field with his arm.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:25 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by DawgDays:
Running with our WR's is going to wind him fast. Hope he's ready.

It's kind of old news now but last year, a CB from the Broncos was talking about using his fitness tracker to monitor his running on game day.

He said that on an average game day, he ran about 11K miles worth of steps. Against Tyreek Hill, is was more like 15K.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:26 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yep, it was.
[Reply]
DawgDays 10:28 AM 01-13-2021
Even at full strength he would have fits trying to cover Tyreke Hill. I was hoping Greedy would play, but it does not look like that is going to happen. Two corners coming off of Covid, being asked to guard the Chiefs. That has nightmare written all over it.
Can anyone cover him? I think you have to mix it up and try your best to limit explosive plays. Greedy may be in deep doodoo with the nerve damage. Hope he can fully recover, but playing in this game, even if able, would likely be a disaster... his injury started in camp. We've had some real bad breaks in the secondary. From one of the steals of the draft (Delpit) and his Achilles, right through Ward, S and DB have been a revolving door.

As bad as it seems this week, it's better than it's been in a while. Unfortunately for the Browns, there are too many holes against an elite QB, TE and WR(s) that just sit back and play paper-scissors-rock at will.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 AM 01-13-2021
Its bad. I would love to get Hollywood Brown, on the Browns. Baker would have him lighting up secondaries. But Ravens fan say he sucks. Well. When you have a guy who runs a low 4.3 40, and your qb cant throw the ball outside of the numbers, I can hardly see how that is Brown's fault. Could you imagine Mahomes throwing to Brown? Oh wait, you see that already with a faster guy in Hill.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 101
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up