ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 101
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Best22 07:38 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
i would consider the browns and bills fans pretty much the same. down franchises that have had no success for a long time looking on the verge of turning it around.

bills and browns fans have been taking other teams fans crap for years its been building up. if either one gets any type of success they are going to be pretty much unbearable :-)
Yes. The Browns and Bills have the same accomplishments since 2002. Browns did come closer to beating Brady in Foxborough than the Bills ever did though. The Bills have an extra division title only because they don’t have to compete with the Ravens and Steelers in their division
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 08:16 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by 1postanddone:
delusional much?
quit being a clown mahomes is pretty darn good he already has a superbowl at 24-25 years old not to mention every passing record after 40 games in history.
[Reply]
SupDock 08:21 AM 01-13-2021
delusional much?
This doesn't even make sense, are you in grade school?

He has won a superbowl, had a superbowl mvp and a season mvp award. This is his third year starting.

I think you are a low effort troll.
[Reply]
baitism 08:21 AM 01-13-2021
Are there injury updates on CEH and Sammy? I feel like they will play a critical role, if healthy.
[Reply]
Tonka83 08:22 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
The Browns passing game is based off teams loading the box.

The Browns are gonna pass the ball alot.
I was actually surprised how much they passed against Pittsburgh.
Figured they would grind the clock once they had that quick lead.
[Reply]
1postanddone 08:29 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
This doesn't even make since, are you in grade school?

He has won a superbowl, had a superbowl mvp and a season mvp award. This is his third year starting.

that's precious too bad he isnt gonna accomplish any of those things this year
[Reply]
DawgDays 08:31 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
The Browns passing game is based off teams loading the box.

The Browns are gonna pass the ball alot.
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
good observation from a chiefs fan. the media makes you think the browns can only throw if they are gashing in the running game.

that was the case early in the season but since week 11 stefanski has given baker the keys to the offense.

teams are so aggressive to stop the run they have been throwing early and gashing teams to loosen up so the pass sets up the run for the browns now.
Yep. And down the stretch we've seen Baker in a lot of empty sets when the defense isn't loading the box, and he's executing at a very high level in those situations. Early in the season I would scream at the TV, "yeah, sure, Chubb and Hunt and you tell them you're not running!" But the results began to speak for themselves.

Cool thing is, the versatility of both Chubb or Hunt means they can be split out or lined-up in the slot (they usually are in these situations) and moved back to the backfield if Baker doesn't like his pre-snap read.

Baker went from being double-jumped all over the checker board to playing chess, in one year flat, with the help of Stefanski.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:44 AM 01-13-2021
I actually pulled for the browns until Mayfield. Fuck him, his commercials and all the OU homer bandwagon dick heads i work with.
[Reply]
1postanddone 08:44 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
This doesn't even make since, are you in grade school?

Ah the good ol days when Mahomes was better than Josh Allen
[Reply]
Mav 09:12 AM 01-13-2021
Please tell me this guy is a Bills fan.
[Reply]
Mav 09:13 AM 01-13-2021
As in every day of their lives? You can’t be stupid enough to think Josh Allen is better than Mahomes?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:14 AM 01-13-2021
Yeah so pretty much they are gonna become just like Chiefs fans. "Mahomes is a golden god the undisputed GOAT who no team can even think of ever beating and no other QB in the league past and present is even close to his level of QB holiness
Oh look, ThaDix' boyfriend is here!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:16 AM 01-13-2021
Joshy Allen is my hero!

Buy me a Fathead mom!
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:17 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
As in every day of their lives? You can’t be stupid enough to think Josh Allen is better than Mahomes?
Oh, they are.

I mean, we are talking about THESE people:

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:18 AM 01-13-2021
You're four posts past your namesake and can go hijack a different thread... bye.
[Reply]
Page 47 of 101
« First < 374344454647 484950515797 > Last »
Up