ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>OU footballer picks bar fight. (With an MMA dude)
BigCatDaddy 08:15 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.
On the list of dumbest shit people donate to this would be a long ways down.
[Reply]
wazu 09:04 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
On the list of dumbest shit people donate to this would be a long ways down.
Maybe but it's definitely still on the list.
[Reply]
loochy 11:02 AM 02-25-2021
Why would anyone donate to someone that got themselves into a fight in a men’s bathroom, especially without even knowing what happened to cause it. I guess a lot is probably just because the football player association though.

Yeah, I'm thinking it's because he beat up on the big pretty football boy
[Reply]
Cntrygal 09:19 PM 02-25-2021
Why would anybody donate to the dumbass that put Gorilla Glue in her hair?

People are stupid.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:22 PM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
Why would anybody donate to the dumbass that put Gorilla Glue in her hair?

People are stupid.

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:05 AM 02-26-2021
I saw the whole "we were only defending ourselves!" thing... and then the MMA guy said via Twitter that he and his brother showed restraint, which killed any backseat "win one for the bullied" feelings... but yeah, there's no context to what happened to get to that point and they clearly weren't trying to simply diffuse the situation.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:33 AM 02-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I saw the whole "we were only defending ourselves!" thing... and then the MMA guy said via Twitter that he and his brother showed restraint, which killed any backseat "win one for the bullied" feelings... but yeah, there's no context to what happened to get to that point and they clearly weren't trying to simply diffuse the situation.

The setting also sheds some light. All four where in the bathroom. Did the two nearest the door, the smaller guys, follow the other two in there? If the other way around did they get by the players who followed them in then decide to stay once they had the exit? Did someone know something would happen which is why filming was “casually” occurring in a bathroom? I see all four as the “bad” guys with all looking to escalate. Don’t feel bad at all for the injuries the mma guy took or the football player.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:47 AM 02-26-2021
The setting also sheds some light. All four where in the bathroom. Did the two nearest the door, the smaller guys, follow the other two in there? If the other way around did they get by the players who followed them in then decide to stay once they had the exit? Did someone know something would happen which is why filming was “casually” occurring in a bathroom? I see all four as the “bad” guys with all looking to escalate. Don’t feel bad at all for the injuries the mma guy took or the football player.
MMA guy is already bleeding from the nose a bit, so that's my guess why they started recording... yet, they're obviously standing around chatting when it starts and MMA guy asks his brother "which one do you want", so is throwing down on a bathroom floor while your brother body slams someone into a wall before punching them further into submission a proportional response to whatever happened to cause the mild nosebleed?

Kind of doubt it, even if the OU guys are gigantic douchebags who don't deserve a ton of sympathy.
[Reply]
Pants 09:54 AM 02-26-2021
MMA guy is already bleeding from the nose a bit, so that's my guess why they started recording... yet, they're obviously standing around chatting when it starts and MMA guy asks his brother "which one do you want", so is throwing down on a bathroom floor while your brother body slams someone into a wall before punching them further into submission a proportional response to whatever happened to cause the mild nosebleed?

Kind of doubt it, even if the OU guys are gigantic douchebags who don't deserve a ton of sympathy.
Jean jacket bro is checking his face in the mirror for damage it seems like.
[Reply]
loochy 12:56 PM 02-26-2021
Yes
Well you're wrong.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 09:54 AM 02-26-2021
Watch The Innocent Man on Netflix. You'll understand Oklahoma completely at that point.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:17 AM 02-25-2021
That dude is fortunate that guy didn't die when his head hit that wall.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't do jail time.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:55 AM 02-25-2021
The go fund me page is for Walker Brown as he sustained a torn bicep and also had surgery. He lawyered up because the OU player lawyered up first. It’s likely the MMA community is helping him out.
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:48 PM 02-25-2021
Thank goodness he didn’t bring that weak ass shit against a CPer.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:13 PM 02-25-2021
MMA fighter sucker punched him
[Reply]
Page 11 of 14
« First < 7891011 121314 >
Up