ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Hall of Classics>Sex Topic : What do u ask the girl when u want to have sex ?
Slayer Diablo 11:50 PM 08-21-2004
Do you know what team she roots for? I'm assuming the Chiefs, but I don't believe I saw you post it...
[Reply]
Phobia 11:36 PM 08-21-2004
Yeah. More advice for Roy.

If bricks happens to post on this thread, you should do the opposite of whatever he says.
[Reply]
Michael Michigan 01:13 AM 08-22-2004
Didn't read the whole thread.

Did anyone mention the obvious?

Spit or swallow?
[Reply]
royr17 02:06 AM 08-22-2004
No she likes the Titans ...
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:50 AM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
No she likes the Titans ...

That's easy then.... take Nasium's advice, but add Steve McNair's lame TD celebration to it.....

"I'm ready for some puzzay!"
[Reply]
Inspector 04:48 PM 08-22-2004
I haven't read all of this, and probably this has already been said, but....

Just ask her how much, then pay the fee and go for it. Wear protection....
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 05:36 PM 08-22-2004
If all else fails... become a judge!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=96155
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:21 PM 08-22-2004
Forget ALL of the previous posts on this thread....except mine.

In truth...you're not going to say "how was the macaroni, are you ready to bust my cherr-ah now?"

NO...........

You're going to having a nice time doing something else(watching movie, on a walk...whatever).

You're going to feel the moment is right....your hands will get sweaty, your voice will crack, and you might have some twitching..............Take a deep breath stick your hands in your pockets(to dry them on the paper towels I'm now recommending you place there before hand, for this exact moment).....and another one with some luck.

You'll work your nerve....you'll kiss her...........if she kisses back....you work on that a while.......you'll move on(if you're skilled) to gently rub the inside of her elbow pits...........and you'll work your way around the bases..........while rounding 3rd, if you're a gentleman, you'll ask "are you sure"......if she nods...............Plow deep.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:47 PM 08-22-2004
Dude, you don't ask a girl to have sex with you. It just happens. Asking someone to have sex with you is kinda weird and desperate. When a guy and a girl are in love, anything can happen when they're together. Just enjoy your time with her and stop thinking with your wang, it'll get you in trouble and make you sound and look like a fool. Just live in the moment with her and DON'T ask her if she wants to have sex. That's weird.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:51 PM 08-22-2004
Cody just bribes them with Jalapeno cheese baows.

He is right though.....don't ask her, unless you're paying outright....Just keep stealing bases until she gives you the slide sign.

...oh yeah....if it fails......make sure to post the details on the storied "failed penthouse letters" thread.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:56 PM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
...oh yeah....if it fails......make sure to post the details on the storied "failed penthouse letters" thread.
Pshaw...when that happens you just change the gal's name and feed your buddies as much bs as they're dumb (or drunk) enough to swallow... :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 10:05 PM 08-22-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Cody just bribes them with Jalapeno cheese baows.

He is right though.....don't ask her, unless you're paying outright....Just keep stealing bases until she gives you the slide sign.

:-)

Good point, btw. If you're paying, you have the green light to ask for anything. It's your damn money. :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:04 PM 08-22-2004
III.......You'll be looking for something resembling
Attached: Nature2.jpg (33.6 KB) tacotoe.jpg (4.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:07 PM 08-22-2004
You'll then, probably feel a little
Attached: bull.jpg (3.5 KB) chef.jpg (2.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:09 PM 08-22-2004
Don't tell her its *pic 1* if its *pic 2*
Attached: rock.jpg (14.7 KB) KerryinDenver.jpg (19.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 12 of 16
« First < 289101112 13141516 >
Up