ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 181
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2019 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 11:02 PM 04-24-2019
Version 2019.

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

2. Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:
Here is a list of the 159 prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year. 5/6

View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:18 PM 04-25-2019
Need a solid WR more then a CB tbh. We have Breeland but we will probably not have Hill and Watkins is bound to get hurt
[Reply]
Iconic 10:18 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
If Greedy gets into the mid 40's the Chiefs should absolutely make the move up.
Say this years 2nd and... next years 3rd would do it?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Say this years 2nd and... next years 3rd would do it?
Maybe if they tacked on a day 3 pick. Miami's slot would be a prime place to go and they are desperate for picks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:22 PM 04-25-2019
Did we draft a piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Pablo 10:24 PM 04-25-2019
Drew Lock is the next Geno Smith, just sinking slowly into the 2nd round like the shitstain he really is.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:28 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So what WR would you trade up for tomorrow?

Deebo Samuel is a strong option IMO
He's fast, kind of elusive once he has the ball in open field, good YAC. People say his short routes need work plus he is small, built like Hill.
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:33 PM 04-25-2019
Do not trade and move, because we need some younger talent to help with the cap hits we are faced with over the next few years.

WR's , Parriss Campbell and Terry McLaurin of Ohio State are both fast with good work ethics ,One of them will be around when we pick.

CB's,Joe Juan Williams , Vandy and Johnson UK will be available when we pick as well.

Any of those combinations IMHO is doable!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:39 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Do not trade and move, because we need some younger talent to help with the cap hits we are faced with over the next few years.

WR's , Parriss Campbell and Terry McLaurin of Ohio State are both fast with good work ethics ,One of them will be around when we pick.

CB's,Joe Juan Williams , Vandy and Johnson UK will be available when we pick as well.

Any of those combinations IMHO is doable!
Or Julian Love. Oruwariye. Justin Lane perhaps. Mullen maybe. I agree.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:41 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Did we draft a piece of shit yet?
Yeah. Several of them a few years back.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:43 PM 04-25-2019
Let's just be sure that we never ever draft a player from a poor, uneducated background again. Only draft players who came from a two-parent family and lived in a place with average ACT scores above 26 and above-average median incomes. Maybe be sure that he was in band.
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:48 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Need a solid WR more then a CB tbh. We have Breeland but we will probably not have Hill and Watkins is bound to get hurt
Give me a CB before a WR for sure. The CBs group clearly needs to be stronger.

The offense has a great QB, a great offensive mind in Reid, a solid Oline, arguably the top TE, a #1 WR in Watkins, Robinson who looks like he could blossom. Definitly need to add a WR but give me a good CB all day before a WR.

I mean a trio of Fuller/Breeland/Ward is a big unknown and could be bottom of the league.

If Mahomes cannot produce with a solid Oline and Kelce, Watkins, Robinson, etc, he is not that good to begin with.

I trust the offense to be good to great even without Hill.

I see potential problems if the CBs group is only the trio above.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:52 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Let's just be sure that we never ever draft a player from a poor, uneducated background again. Only draft players who came from a two-parent family and lived in a place with average ACT scores above 26 and above-average median incomes. Maybe be sure that he was in band.
Hey, we're at year 49, who not!
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I mean a trio of Fuller/Breeland/Ward is a big unknown and could be bottom of the league. .
And when Tyreek is gone, Sammy is inevitably hurt again and Byron Pringle, Demarcus Robinson and Gehrig Deiter are your starters?

What do you call that?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:56 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And when Tyreek is gone, Sammy is inevitably hurt again and Byron Pringle, Demarcus Robinson and Gehrig Deiter are your starters?

What do you call that?
I think it's pretty clear we have some serious depth issues at both positions.

I think you could argue that the WR is more than a depth problem. You literally have ONE proven frontline WR and he's hurt a lot.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 11:04 PM 04-25-2019
I do hope we put brady out to pastures this year and they don't have a good back up to help him.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 181
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up