Page 437 of 4884
« First < 337387427433434435436437 4384394404414474875379371437 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:51 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I knew that it was virtually impossible for a Donko follower to answer with a simple yes/no. Spin is a must to rationalize those tarnished trophies....

You, begrudgingly against overwhelming evidence,.... answered "yes"...

So at least we have established that the Broncos have a natural occurring home field advantage that no other team has the luxury of exploiting...that's a start.

I conceded that this "re-programming" would take time...but you showed promise.

There is still hope for you....
You're a moron. You've failed to address why this only helps the Broncos and not the three other professional teams.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:52 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
You're a moron. You've failed to address why this only helps the Broncos and not the three other professional teams.

1. NBA- "In the past, Hakeem Olajuwon has had problems playing in Denver's mile-high altitude, at times needing oxygen on the bench."

2. NFL- "Most teams who travel to Denver to take on the Broncos simply show up the day before a game. But for this week’s playoff tilt, the Patriots thought an extra day just might give them the edge in adjusting to the altitude"

3. NBA from Havard research- When we compared how visiting players performed away from and at Denver, the difference became even larger. Outside of the Pepsi Center, these players shot 76.0%, but at this higher elevation, they shot just 74.5%. Once again, our results were significant, yielding a p-value of 0.0143.

4. NBA- DENVER – Head coach Doc Rivers heard a crazy theory about playing in Denver.

“Come in right before the game,” Rivers said. “Like, take the fine. I’ve heard that, and I’ve heard from someone, I won’t say the coach, but he’s a championship coach, he thinks if you fly in right before the game, off the plane, right to the game, you have a better chance.”

The Clippers didn’t do that as they prepare to face the Nuggets on Friday night, but they know they need to be cognizant of the high altitude that can cause problems for visiting teams. Rivers said a bunch of theories are out there about how to combat the issue, and no one’s sure about the correct answer.

He said he when his son, Austin Rivers, played in Denver, he told him to warm up hard and that should help out. When his son did that, he went to the lay-up line in warm-ups and quickly had to go sit down from exhaustion.

“I’ve heard so many theories with that,” Rivers said. “That’s as tough as it gets. Having said that, at least it’s a day off and playing them.”

The physical exhaustion playing in Denver can be problematic. So too can the mental exhaustion knowing Friday night is the start of four games in five nights for the Clippers. The Clippers know even against a struggling Nuggets squad, the night won’t be won easily.

“Denver’s a tough environment,” said Chris Paul. “Use that first quarter to try to blow the wind out and whatnot, but they don’t feel sorry for you. They’re there waiting on us and we’ve got to be ready to play when we get there.”

DeAndre Jordan, who deals with asthma, could have an even tougher time. But he said the altitude can affect anyone.

“It’s tough,” Jordan said. “The air in Utah is also tough, but Denver’s tough on anybody. After the first eight minutes, everyone thinks they have asthma. I know my lips are super chapped after the first timeout.”

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:53 AM 08-15-2016

Cart comes out for DE Vance Walker after first play at #BroncosCamp today

— Cecil Lammey (@CecilLammey) August 15, 2016

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:01 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

They said he cant put any weight on it....that's not a good sign. He was Jackson's replacement....this one is going to string.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:03 AM 08-15-2016
Inbe4 KnowMo changes his tune and says Walker sucks and this loss won't hurt a bit.
[Reply]
threebag 11:15 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Inbe4 KnowMo changes his tune and says Walker sucks and this loss won't hurt a bit.
:-), kNOw SHIT
[Reply]
vailpass 11:20 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Why do you talk directly to that nut bag? The 3-4 extreme whack-a-doos that post in here on the regular are beyond conversation.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:34 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Why do you talk directly to that nut bag? The 3-4 extreme whack-a-doos that post in here on the regular are beyond conversation.
When Dokno-tards are faced with reality....they just choose to ignore the facts. They just put their fingers in theirs ears and continue their mindless ElFraud worship.

"Sanchez will be an improvement over Manning"...how many times was that parroted over the off-season?

"Our O-line has been vastly improved" after singing Stephenson.....

The fantasy goes on and on and on....

Kubiak is starting to get pissed...he's finally realizing Horseface has set him up to fail...Players are starting to get into fights...it's getting chippy over there.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:41 AM 08-15-2016
When Dokno-tards are faced with reality....they just choose to ignore the facts. They just put their fingers in theirs ears and continue their mindless ElFraud worship.

"Sanchez will be an improvement over Manning"...how many times was that parroted over the off-season?

"Our O-line has been vastly improved" after singing Stephenson.....

The fantasy goes on and on and on....

Kubiak is starting to get pissed...he's finally realizing Horseface has set him up to fail...Players are starting to get into fights...it's getting chippy over there.
I normally wouldn't say such fucked up
Things, but I hope Von Miller finds your home
Address
[Reply]
threebag 11:44 AM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by DaNewGuy:
I normally wouldn't say such fucked up
Address
I wouldn't trust him to get your wife home.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:48 AM 08-15-2016
I normally wouldn't say such ****ed up
Address
Oh great..wishing harm on someone that doesn't swallow the Horseface sausage.

If you dont like people talking shit on that crap franchise...maybe you shouldn't be on a rival's message board.

I know this is a complex concept..so think on it.
[Reply]
DaNewGuy 11:49 AM 08-15-2016
Oh great..wishing harm on someone that doesn't swallow the Horseface sausage.

If you dont like people talking shit on that crap franchise...maybe you shouldn't be on a rival's message board.

I know this is a complex concept..so think on it.
Never stop being you :-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:00 PM 08-15-2016
Never stop being you :-)
I dont have anything personal against the Donko worshipers that waste their time in this thread...other than their questionable decision-making in following a corrupt franchise.

They are all probably good dudes...well, except for that KnoShow. He's just a horrible, horrible human being....:-)
[Reply]
O.city 12:05 PM 08-15-2016
Horse face set him up to fail? They just won the goddamn superbowl last year.

I'm all about bronco hate, but come on
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:06 PM 08-15-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

He was having a really good camp. He would be a pretty big loss because he can play every spot on the line.

Gotsis and Crick both had exceptional games against the Bears though so if they stay healthy we should be fine.
[Reply]
Page 437 of 4884
« First < 337387427433434435436437 4384394404414474875379371437 > Last »
Up