Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BourbonMan 10:19 AM 11-09-2012
When Marty said " If Matt Cassel completes 5 passes without a turn-over, we should cheer for him"..I fell out of my chair, about had a heart attack fom laughing so hard.
Great job Marty!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 AM 11-09-2012
It is ironic that the man leading the cause is named Marty.

DESTINY
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:25 AM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
This video is pretty frickin' hilarious now.

Both of Clark's brothers are in that video behind him on the phone call.
[Reply]
Marty Mac Ver 2.0 11:05 AM 11-09-2012
You sure know how to butter a guy up Clay.

Literally.

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
It is ironic that the man leading the cause is named Marty.

DESTINY

[Reply]
pr_capone 12:19 PM 11-09-2012
I'll update the OP when I get a chance (at work) but wanted to let everyone know. We will be flying a banner on 11/16, the Friday before the game against Pitt, all around KC.

The pilot will fly one of the pre-made banners, to reduce cost, over KC highways and densely populated residential areas during rush hour traffic. The thought behind this is that our banner will become water cooler talk at work and drive traffic to saveourchiefs.com right before the game for max exposure.

They will fly for 2 hours and will cost $900. We will also request that they buzz 610 & 810 to try and get some radio play as well.
[Reply]
Groves 12:52 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by pr_capone:
The pilot will fly one of the pre-made banners, to reduce cost, over KC highways and densely populated residential areas during rush hour traffic.
Pre-made as in one of our previously made banners?

or

Pre-made as in "Will you marry me?", "It's a boy!", or something like that?
[Reply]
Mugalug 12:55 PM 11-09-2012
Marty you ****ing knocked that one straight the **** out of the park. Excellent!
[Reply]
Mugalug 12:55 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by BourbonMan:
When Marty said " If Matt Cassel completes 5 passes without a turn-over, we should cheer for him"..I fell out of my chair, about had a heart attack fom laughing so hard.
Great job Marty!!!

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:00 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Groves:
Pre-made as in one of our previously made banners?

or

Pre-made as in "Will you marry me?", "It's a boy!", or something like that?
:-)

One of our banners. Restore hope - Fire Pioli - saveourchiefs.com
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:55 PM 11-09-2012
updated OP with Marty's interview on 610AM and details on our future plans.
[Reply]
007 03:39 PM 11-09-2012
Just got word from Air Lake Aviation, the other person flying banners will not be flying over the Ravens game. TBH, I am quite happy about this.
Ravens?
I'll update the OP when I get a chance (at work) but wanted to let everyone know. We will be flying a banner on 11/16, the Friday before the game against Pitt, all around KC.

The pilot will fly one of the pre-made banners, to reduce cost, over KC highways and densely populated residential areas during rush hour traffic. The thought behind this is that our banner will become water cooler talk at work and drive traffic to saveourchiefs.com right before the game for max exposure.

They will fly for 2 hours and will cost $900. We will also request that they buzz 610 & 810 to try and get some radio play as well.
Before. The game against Pitt?

Whatchu smoking?
[Reply]
pr_capone 03:45 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by Guru:
Ravens?

Before. The game against Pitt?

Whatchu smoking?
Not smoking... distracted at work.

We are flying a banner on 11/16 (friday) before Bengals. Apologies.

The other guy will not be flying any other banners... at least not in the near future.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:49 PM 11-09-2012
Pioli must have got to the other pilot.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 03:59 PM 11-09-2012
Just heard on NFL Radio on Sirius that Marty Schottenheimer is in Arrowhead offices to discuss becoming Asst GM for the Chiefs. Marty and Egoli would kill each other in a matter of days if this were to be true.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:10 PM 11-09-2012
Originally Posted by The God Hypothesis:
Just heard on NFL Radio on Sirius that Marty Schottenheimer is in Arrowhead offices to discuss becoming Asst GM for the Chiefs. Marty and Egoli would kill each other in a matter of days if this were to be true.
Just like Carl, any demotion of power Pioli would resign. That guy is total control freak.
[Reply]
Page 391 of 603
« First < 291341381387388389390391 392393394395401441491 > Last »
Up