Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:49 AM 10-29-2012
SaveOurChiefs ‏@SaveOurChiefs

Our friend @bobfescoe saw Clark Hunt & his bro walk n2 the lockerroom w/out Pioli. Clark stayed in the locker room for a very long time.

Anybody want to elaborate on this?
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:59 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
SaveOurChiefs ‏@SaveOurChiefs

Our friend @bobfescoe saw Clark Hunt & his bro walk n2 the lockerroom w/out Pioli. Clark stayed in the locker room for a very long time.

Anybody want to elaborate on this?
I heard Fescoe talk about it this morning. Said after the game, Clark and Daniel Hunt were in the locker room, which is usual, but Pioli was not there, which he said is unusual. He also said that Daniel left to attend Romeo's presser, but Clark didn't attend which is unusual.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:00 AM 10-29-2012
Clark has to realize that he can make that change now. It doesn't matter that it's a short week. It's not like this team can play any fucking worse than they are now.
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 11:01 AM 10-29-2012
Pioli probly told each of them where they could/couldnt go. He was probly in the stadium on wrapper duty.
[Reply]
Old Dog 11:04 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
Pioli probly told each of them where they could/couldnt go. He was probly in the stadium on wrapper duty.
Probably busy making sure any "Fire Pioli" signage was promptly picked up and destroyed.
[Reply]
007 11:16 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
Nevermind. Didn't realize we play Monday night next week.
Posted via Mobile Device
We don't.
[Reply]
BossChief 11:29 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
Baldinger says he thinks Pioli gets axed after the Steelers game.
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I am not Rich Baldinger.
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Stfu

You said he was going to get axed weeks ago.

Broke clock...
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...1&postcount=28
Look at how our next 3 games play out.

10-28 we play at home against the Raiders
11-1 (4 days later) we play in San Diego
11-12 we play the Steelers in Pittsburgh on monday Night football.

Pioli should be fired by tuesday morning...if Clark Hunt has any balls, PIOLI WILL GET FIRED AFTER THE NEXT 3 GAMES.
10-23-2012

How does my ass taste, Tomahawk?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 10-29-2012
KMBC reppin da movement.

[Reply]
BossChief 11:49 AM 10-29-2012
If a few planet members have white vans, we could wrap them with SaveOurChiefs logos and Pioli fail information and have them kept in high traffic areas...maybe even pass out bumper stickers, fridge magnets, pens and other cheap things away from them...maybe even sell tshirts and blackout gear in them.

Have we tried to get the anthem played on local radio? That could possibly get done, too.
Somebody is listening...
[Reply]
Incredible Edibles 11:51 AM 10-29-2012
There a longer version? Curious what Fescoe has to say
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:54 AM 10-29-2012
Originally Posted by Incredible Edibles:
There a longer version? Curious what Fescoe has to say
This. What came after that?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 AM 10-29-2012
Just Fescoe talking about the Chiefs. Not about SOC.
[Reply]
In58men 12:11 PM 10-29-2012
Did Fresco say anything about the Jarrad Page tweets? We was discussing this through PMs
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:56 PM 10-29-2012
Which one of you is going to be on at 4 with 610 Sports?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:10 PM 10-29-2012

[Reply]
Page 351 of 603
« First < 251301341347348349350351 352353354355361401451 > Last »
Up