ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 546 of 791
« First < 46446496536542543544545546 547548549550556596646 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:37 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think they’re for sure going LB and DE with 2 of their first 3 picks
So many potential needs right now, it’s hard to say. Need to see more signings to get a real feel. But I think you’re on the right track...
[Reply]
RunKC 07:38 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So what are we doing about the LB position? It's the worst in the NFL

Do we really want Ragland and Hitchens pursuing James White out of the backfield again?
Got a run stuffing LB with a little bit of movement skills. Most likely an early down SAM and backup. I like DOD. Hitchens was good in a 4-3 before so let’s put him back to where he is comfortable. I think we will draft one as well.

DL is mostly set. We are gonna draft someone to fill that spot in the first rd IMO. Would like one more FA DE for depth.

Secondary isn’t too shabby if we sign Darby. I’d use one of our 3 early picks on one.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:42 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think they’re for sure going LB and DE with 2 of their first 3 picks
Emeka Okafor will definitely help, champ!
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:44 PM 03-14-2019
This thread has sucked today.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:46 PM 03-14-2019
peaked with bell tbh

nothing can compare to that mixtape
[Reply]
booger 07:48 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hey do you know where Austin keeps the workers comp forms? I got another papercut on the tip of my penis
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:48 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I haven’t skipped a page since 155, today I’m regretting that.
[Reply]
Iconic 07:52 PM 03-14-2019
chiefs pr team is so fucking on point

Y'all better get ready... @Mathieu_Era x #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FsvD2l6cmt

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) March 15, 2019

[Reply]
RunKC 07:54 PM 03-14-2019
Alex Okafor, a guy who got 4 sacks last year and brokedick Markus Golden all signed while Justin Houston is waiting for the phone to ring.

Damn he looks way less valuable than we all thought.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:00 PM 03-14-2019
I know this has been kicked around a time or two, but I really can’t get a grasp on what the fuck Ballard is doing in Indy.

Sitting there still with around $90M in space. Obviously not about to spend much more of it. Team on the rise. I.... don’t get it.

Yeah, you don’t wanna go out and way overspend or sign shitheads. But you’ve gotta give a little here and there. Otherwise they’re going to wind up overspending on some guys anyways in a year or two so they can meet the ‘cap floor’.

I can see that team following a similar path as last year. But honestly, I don’t know if they even make the playoffs. Their division isn’t the cake walk that it used to be.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:01 PM 03-14-2019
Maybe Ballard will go out and sign Houston and Berry.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:02 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know this has been kicked around a time or two, but I really can’t get a grasp on what the **** Ballard is doing in Indy.

Sitting there still with around $90M in space. Obviously not about to spend much more of it. Team on the rise. I.... don’t get it.

Yeah, you don’t wanna go out and way overspend or sign shitheads. But you’ve gotta give a little here and there. Otherwise they’re going to wind up overspending on some guys anyways in a year or two so they can meet the ‘cap floor’.

I can see that team following a similar path as last year. But honestly, I don’t know if they even make the playoffs. Their division isn’t the cake walk that it used to be.
If Jax can get their line straightened out they're the favs imo
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I know this has been kicked around a time or two, but I really can’t get a grasp on what the fuck Ballard is doing in Indy.

Pretty interesting how he and Veach are completely different. Ballard seems to be too conservative at times and Veach seems to be too reckless at times.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:06 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty interesting how he and Veach are completely different. Ballard seems to be too conservative at times and Veach seems to be too reckless at times.
I personally like that my GM’s aggressive like my QB
[Reply]
Iconic 08:07 PM 03-14-2019
I don't mind, and actually prefer Ballards approach. Build through the draft and sign cheap FA's. He's basically sitting on his hands for the first week till the nutjobs are done overspending. He took care of his own in Desir and got Funchess on a 1 year deal. I think we will see the Colts sign some guys next week but on cheaper deals.

He's more conservative than Veach and plays a different game, that's all.
[Reply]
Page 546 of 791
« First < 46446496536542543544545546 547548549550556596646 > Last »
Up