Hall of Classics>****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread****
pr_capone 12:49 PM 10-01-2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Organization:

pr_capone: Paypal / FB / Media Contact
Marty: FB / Twitter / Media Contact
GoChiefs: (Cassel's Reckoning) - FB / Research / Youtube

This team is just plain awful. The only consistently good play on offense comes from Bowe and Charles. Daboll is, I'm sure a great person, but an awful offensive coordinator. While I understand that trying to lead this team is "like trying to drive a car with 4 flat tires"... it is incomprehensible to me how he can misuse the little talent that he does have. Romeo was the right man for the job regarding Belcher. He is still not the guy to coach this team into playoff contention and a Super Bowl.

*****. I hope the rumors of the Titans being interested are true. I hope you did get your walking papers on your recent trip to Dallas. I cannot wait for you to be gone from Kansas City. You took an ailing team and smothered it Cassel, ineffective FA, and bad picks in the draft. Statistically... you are the worst thing to ever happen to Kansas City Chiefs football. I will be thrilled when your termination is announced.

There is still an unresolved issue with the donation from sports nutz and both parties are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Because I cannot afford to pay for a 2 hour flight by myself... we are only planning on flying a single banner. Effectively, we only have $960ish in the bank until the matter is resolved.

If the funds come available in time for the banner to fly, we will fly a second banner as well.

Donations - Financials
Spoiler!

Archived Opening Posts

First Post - The Banner Is In The Air
Spoiler!

The Banner Is In The Air - 10/17
Spoiler!

10/17 - 11/9
Spoiler!

11/9 - Blackout
Spoiler!

Blackout - Raiders
Spoiler!

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:53 AM 10-07-2012
Marshall Faulk on NFL Gameday:

"They'll [Ravens] put all the onus on Cassel to win this game, and he can't do it."
[Reply]
bench_cassel 10:53 AM 10-07-2012
FUCK DAN FOUTS
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:53 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
Cowher is kissing the kind of ass that would only say that Pioli has been in contact with him about a job here lol
Makes you wonder.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:53 AM 10-07-2012
Shaun Smith taking Chiefscoalitions side
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:54 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by the Talking Can:
blake bammes

True fan poster boy
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:54 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini:
You think he's going to be negative to Romeo Crennel at all, especially when he needs a job?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:54 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Clay...where is that gif of the evil guy with the horns from.? You post it all the time, it rules

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:55 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Cassel is nervous as shit right now. Add in the banner, and he's definitely gonna shit the bed
Good.. He and a couple of others need to play scared and stray closer to the fire. Worry about their football future when they have one, as of right now, none of them should feel like they have any sort of future in the NFL. So, like when a NASCAR driver flips the Over-Rev chicken switch, so too do these guys need to go out there today and play like their jobs and supporting their families is on the line - it is. Risk injury, take a chance, and leave it all on the field. Just like every other team's players do every Sunday!

For them, it's NOT a game, it's a career! And hopefully starting last Monday, these guys hit the weight room like never before. Hired a chemist to help them craft a "vitamin scheme" to get the nutrients their bodies need to grow muscle and still pass piss tests, and do all those things other teams are doing to get an edge.

It's time to grow up and play every game like it's their last!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:55 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
You think he's going to be negative to Romeo Crennel at all, especially when he needs a job?
He's not coming back here.
[Reply]
bevischief 10:55 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
Marshall Faulk on NFL Gameday:

"They'll [Ravens] put all the onus on Cassel to win this game, and he can't do it."
I saw that and :-)
[Reply]
ghak99 10:58 AM 10-07-2012
Watch CowHerd's face as they moved on to the next comment.

That looked to be an attention getter to me.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:01 AM 10-07-2012
Of course....he's an unemployed player and former Chief....you think he's gonna burn that bridge?
[Reply]
Chief_For_Life58 11:01 AM 10-07-2012
any pics of the banner????
[Reply]
loochy 11:02 AM 10-07-2012
Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58:
any pics of the banner????
go look at the posts from about 10:30 this morning
[Reply]
ghak99 11:03 AM 10-07-2012
Is Sam trying to act like he was part of the banner?

Sam Mellinger ‏@mellinger
We put that message in last Monday's column MT @danielstave did the star pay for the banner? You're doing everything else to force them out
Did you smack this twat with a link to CP so he gets his answer.
[Reply]
Page 202 of 603
« First < 102152192198199200201202 203204205206212252302 > Last »
Up