ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 291 of 330
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
TLO 01:43 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Goodness
[Reply]
Mecca 01:44 PM 01-25-2024
That doesn't even include the part where Vince shit on her head during a threesome.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:44 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The biggest issue here is that many people who were in positions of power when that happened, still are.

An internal investigation turned up "nothing" there may be heads rolling to try to prove they don't have a toxic culture.
They didn't even interview the woman filing this lawsuit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:45 PM 01-25-2024
Vince named dildos that he would use on her after WWE wrestlers. What the actual fuck…
[Reply]
Mecca 01:48 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Vince named dildos that he would use on her after WWE wrestlers. What the actual fuck…
And apparently participated in a threeway that involved John Laurinaitis...that's fucking disturbing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:48 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-)This situation is horrifying for that poor gal, but that's the most Vince McMahon thing ever
[Reply]
Mecca 01:49 PM 01-25-2024
Some "highlights"

The suit also includes screenshots of explicit text messages that McMahon allegedly sent to Grant. A May 2020 message said: “i’m the only one who owns U and controls who I want to fuck U.”

The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a cock down her throat.”

When they met, McMahon allegedly made promises of a job at WWE and showered Grant with gifts. During meetings that were supposed to be about the job, he greeted her in his underwear and repeatedly asked for hugs.

He forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said.

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said.

In the June 2021 encounter inside the WWE office, the suit said McMahon and Laurinaitis forced themselves on her and took turns restraining her for the other, while saying “No means yes” and “Take it, bitch.”

The suit said McMahon shared the explicit photos with the star [likely Brock Lesnar] and informed Grant that “he likes what he sees.” After the star agreed to a new WWE contract, McMahon texted Grant in August 2021 to say “that part of the deal was fucking U.”

That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating, the suit said, and after she did, he called her a “bitch.” That same month, the suit said, the star expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.

What in the actual fuck
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:49 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-)This situation is horrifying for that poor gal, but that's the most Vince McMahon thing ever
Best response to that I saw on Reddit (and feel horrible laughing at it) is that he had one named John Cena with a little green arm band on it.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:51 PM 01-25-2024
Also is it surprising to anyone that Vince texts like a 12 year old boy?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:52 PM 01-25-2024
Also is it surprising to anyone that Vince texts like a 12 year old boy?
No. If anything it just adds more legitimacy.
[Reply]
Jerm 01:59 PM 01-25-2024
Some "highlights"

The suit also includes screenshots of explicit text messages that McMahon allegedly sent to Grant. A May 2020 message said: “i’m the only one who owns U and controls who I want to fuck U.”

The suit cited a July 2020 text that said others at WWE wanted to have sex with her after seeing photos on McMahon’s phone, and the group laughed when he told them, “She may scream and try to say NO!!although it would B difficult to say anything with a cock down her throat.”

When they met, McMahon allegedly made promises of a job at WWE and showered Grant with gifts. During meetings that were supposed to be about the job, he greeted her in his underwear and repeatedly asked for hugs.

He forcefully used sex toys on her, including dildos he named after WWE wrestlers, causing her bruising and bleeding, the suit said.

In a May 2020 encounter, McMahon defecated on her head during a threesome, the suit said.

In the June 2021 encounter inside the WWE office, the suit said McMahon and Laurinaitis forced themselves on her and took turns restraining her for the other, while saying “No means yes” and “Take it, bitch.”

The suit said McMahon shared the explicit photos with the star [likely Brock Lesnar] and informed Grant that “he likes what he sees.” After the star agreed to a new WWE contract, McMahon texted Grant in August 2021 to say “that part of the deal was fucking U.”

That December, McMahon gave Grant’s personal cellphone number to the WWE star, the lawsuit said. The wrestler asked her to send a video of herself urinating, the suit said, and after she did, he called her a “bitch.” That same month, the suit said, the star expressed a desire to “set a play date,” but a snowstorm disrupted his travel plans.

What in the actual fuck
I saw another excerpt that said Lesnar requested she send him a video of her pissing....I'm like what in the blue hell, sick fucks.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:01 PM 01-25-2024
It's rather concerning that likely most everyone at WWE knew about this..including people like Triple H and Stephanie..I mean shit they're family.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 02:02 PM 01-25-2024
Ol Vince screw the pooch.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 01-25-2024
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Ol Vince screw the pooch.
It was a woman this time.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:04 PM 01-25-2024
It's rather concerning that likely most everyone at WWE knew about this..including people like Triple H and Stephanie..I mean shit they're family.
Of course they knew, they all knew...hell Stephanie tried starting up a "thank you Vince" chant on Smackdown I believe it was on the day Vince was initially sent packing.
[Reply]
Page 291 of 330
« First < 191241281287288289290291 292293294295301 > Last »
Up