ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 242 of 330
« First < 142192232238239240241242 243244245246252292 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:45 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
SureJan.gif

I mean I agree, I thought overall NXT was better...AEW nailed the vibe and production though, felt fresh and major league.

WWE has to get NXT the hell out of Full Sail...
I don't think so. Audio mixing was really off, pacing wasn't there and jesus fuck do they need to old yeller JR already.

It's something they need to build up and I'm sure they will. But the event itself was pretty meh and the crowd elevated it up some.

One thing I will say that they definitely had going for them was the womens division. Looks like a strength.
[Reply]
Chiefsguyinri 03:46 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Tag Team Tournament

Kenny Omega & Chris Jericho vs Drew McIntyre & Ryback
Cody Rhodes & Jay White vs AJ Stykes & Samoa Joe
Randy Orton & Jeff Hardy vs Okata & Sonada
Roman Reigns & Richocete vs Brock Lesnar & Ruschev
Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman vs Bobby Lashley & Big E Langston
John Cena & Will Ospreay vs Triple H & Kevin Owens
The Undertaker & Goldberg vs Batista & Bray Wyatt
Daneil Bryant & CM Punk vs Edge & Eddie Guerrero
Dont think Eddie Guerrero is making it...
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:47 PM 10-03-2019
Sure but really what can Vince and HHH do to get to them?

I mean they threw pretty much all of their big guns on the show last night and still got thrashed.

WALTER/KUSHIDA is next week and hell yes I'm down for that, it ain't drawing a number though.
AEW vs NXT doesn't mean shit, no matter what the crazed buffoon in charge of WWE thinks. All you have to do is put on the best product possible and you'll be fine. I'm sure we'll have a couple of panic moves where some guys get sent to NXT and they'll definitely get out of Full Sail, but NXT hasn't ever really done we'll on the road besides Takeovers so they might actually hurt themselves there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:49 PM 10-03-2019
AEW needs to figure out the audio ASAP. Entrances in particular just felt really flat.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:50 PM 10-03-2019
I don't think NXT needs to leave Full Sail. As long as the matches are good and the crowd is hot, they'll be fine in the long run.

The worst thing that could happen to the product would be a full time on the road schedule where they are wrestling in front of a dead as fuck crowd in Shit Fuck, Kentucky. The WWE product is already too saturated with shows as is.
[Reply]
TLO 03:51 PM 10-03-2019
Yes Jack Swagger is going to tank their ratings...
No, but making him seem like a big deal is hilarious.

The whole thing is going to crash and burn in epic fashion.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:52 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think NXT needs to leave Full Sail. As long as the matches are good and the crowd is hot, they'll be fine in the long run.

The worst thing that could happen to the product would be a full time on the road schedule where they are wrestling in front of a dead as fuck crowd in Shit Fuck, Kentucky. The WWE product is already too saturated with shows as is.
They don't. But they will. Only reason why it hasn't happened already is because this whole deal about going live to counter AEW was put into motion too late to book buildings.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:58 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
They don't. But they will. Only reason why it hasn't happened already is because this whole deal about going live to counter AEW was put into motion too late to book buildings.
Probably and it'll be a flop
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:04 PM 10-03-2019
I will say I could not fucking believe that stupid shit AEW did with Moxley taking Omega out of the match with the referee just standing right there. If you want to promote yourself as a more legitimate sports based product, fine, but you absolutely can't do the same idiotic intelligence insulting Mickey Mouse bullshit that has turned so many fans away from WWE.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:45 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I will say I could not fucking believe that stupid shit AEW did with Moxley taking Omega out of the match with the referee just standing right there. If you want to promote yourself as a more legitimate sports based product, fine, but you absolutely can't do the same idiotic intelligence insulting Mickey Mouse bullshit that has turned so many fans away from WWE.
Agreed...I was like WTF is this. Just do a damn ref bump, they're not awful if you keep them sporadic.

Also thought it was dumb when Nyla Rose was pulling chairs out risking a DQ in a WORLD TITLE MATCH. Just stupid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:03 PM 10-03-2019
AEW best Smackdown last week in the 18-49 age category. They ain’t messing around. This is WAR Vince!!
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:21 PM 10-03-2019
I bet the McMahan clan are all smiles now, what was that mess?

The talent was there, but they did everything wrong.

The Jackson's are the best tag team in the world, you don't put them in a three man....DUH! How about vs Cody & Dustin Rhodes?

The icon Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega.....yep, start right off with a HUGE main event.

What was with all those commercials? Way too many!

Hangman Page vs John Moxley

Ortiz & Santana vs Juice Robinson & PAC

They totally dropped the ball, hopefully it gets better.

A big fat girl vs ............sheesh!
[Reply]
SnakeXJones 10:45 PM 10-03-2019

The Jackson's are the best tag team in the world, you don't put them in a three man....DUH! How about vs Cody & Dustin Rhodes?

The icon Chris Jericho vs Kenny Omega.....yep, start right off with a HUGE main event.

But that's fat girl was actually a guy! Lol tranny wrestler
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:49 PM 10-03-2019
Originally Posted by SnakeXJones:
But that's fat girl was actually a guy! Lol tranny wrestler
I'm not into the female/tranny side of the biz, usually fast forward all that. I was over at a friends house watching it live with all those commercials, will never do that again.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:21 AM 10-04-2019

What in the world lol...

You realize they already did the Bucks vs. Cody/Dustin right?

Juice Robinson? He's part of NJPW....

This is all over the place.
[Reply]
Page 242 of 330
« First < 142192232238239240241242 243244245246252292 > Last »
Up