ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 238 of 330
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248288 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Jerm 11:15 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Swanman:
I could see things going pretty chalk in the second half of group matches because I don't see any way that Ibushi doesn't win his block. In the other block you would have to say Naito is the favorite but they could also go with Jay White.

Also, Lance Archer has looked amazing thus far. That's a big man that can work and his mullethawk is incredible.
I actually think Okada wins it and picks Naito...
[Reply]
Swanman 11:43 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I actually think Okada wins it and picks Naito...
They haven't had the champ win in a very long time so I could see that happening too. I also don't want a G1 final of Ibushi vs Naito because they might legit kill each other based on what they did at Dominion.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:46 AM 07-15-2019
They haven't had the champ win in a very long time so I could see that happening too. I also don't want a G1 final of Ibushi vs Naito because they might legit kill each other based on what they did at Dominion.
Every match they have has me scared to death lol...I'd love to see Ishii win the B Block honestly.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:01 PM 07-15-2019
ER was actually somewhat okay of a show
[Reply]
loochy 03:03 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
ER was actually somewhat okay of a show
I prefer Grey's Anatomy, but to each his own I guess.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:06 PM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
I prefer Grey's Anatomy, but to each his own I guess.
OG or gtfo
[Reply]
BryanBusby 08:37 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by :
I listened to your extreme rules review with Vinny and you asked if you had stepped into a time machine. In October of 2017, this was 2 and a half years ago. Brock Lesnar was the Universal Champion, A.J Styles was the United States Champion, The New Day were the Smackdown Tag Team Champions, Shane McMahon was feuding with Kevin Owens and Dolph Ziggler was feuding with the Miz. We are exactly where we were 2 and a half years ago after last night's Extreme Rules."
wwe.txt
[Reply]
Jerm 08:59 AM 07-16-2019

What a joke of a company....
[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 AM 07-16-2019
Gets funnier, apparently Alexa Bliss is pissed at how the crowd reacted with their chants during her match last night....

She's on twitter saying reactions are fine but being rude and disrespectful is not.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:35 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Gets funnier, apparently Alexa Bliss is pissed at how the crowd reacted with their chants during her match last night....

She's on twitter saying reactions are fine but being rude and disrespectful is not.
It's hilarious...they don't get it, usually it's Road Dogg or lately Seth but now she's taken the mantle.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:37 AM 07-16-2019
It's hilarious...they don't get it, usually it's Road Dogg or lately Seth but now she's taken the mantle.
I'm pretty certain the WWE is full of people who are well from this generation, and those people are soft.

These people would wilt in front of attitude era crowds.
[Reply]
Swanman 09:48 AM 07-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:

There is one thing a wrestler should care about getting and that is a reaction. Negative reactions are just fine, unless its go-away heat. Honestly there just aren't enough wrestlers that want pure heel heat. Everyone wants to be a tweener. I think that's why MJF stands out in AEW. He is just a complete dick all the time and he gets nuclear heat.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:51 AM 07-16-2019
There is one thing a wrestler should care about getting and that is a reaction. Negative reactions are just fine, unless its go-away heat. Honestly there just aren't enough wrestlers that want pure heel heat. Everyone wants to be a tweener. I think that's why MJF stands out in AEW. He is just a complete dick all the time and he gets nuclear heat.
It's one of the reasons NJ works so well, everyone is versatile enough to flip flop and play the role necessary and get the reaction needed for that particular match.

Hell I remember a couple of years ago in the G1 Okada playing a straight dick heel against Kojima and it worked completely, was awesome.

The WWE nor their roster can manipulate a crowd like that, it's just so straight forward and damnit you should cheer everything...we're all so good. No versatility.
[Reply]
TLO 06:42 PM 07-16-2019
Shane... You fuck *facepalm*
[Reply]
Swanman 07:28 AM 07-17-2019
It's one of the reasons NJ works so well, everyone is versatile enough to flip flop and play the role necessary and get the reaction needed for that particular match.

Hell I remember a couple of years ago in the G1 Okada playing a straight dick heel against Kojima and it worked completely, was awesome.

The WWE nor their roster can manipulate a crowd like that, it's just so straight forward and damnit you should cheer everything...we're all so good. No versatility.
I think Okada could get just about anything over. He even did a crazy/goofy gimmick and it was great.
[Reply]
Page 238 of 330
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248288 > Last »
Up