ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Fans Test Positive
gblowfish 10:31 AM 09-17-2020
Surprise Surprise....
https://www.kmbc.com/article/group-t...-game/34057915

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

The Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department has reached out to 10 people urging them to self-quarantine after they may have been exposed to COVID-19 at the Chiefs’ home opener last week.

The department said an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box in Arrowhead Stadium last Thursday tested positive for the coronavirus the very next day.

The department said 10 others may have been in close contact with that individual and they are urging those individuals to self-quarantine to limit possible spread of the virus.

“I want to remind everyone that COVID-19 is anywhere and everywhere. While we’re all tired of it, frustrated and even angry at how it has altered and stricken our lives and livelihoods, we must continue to think of those who have not and will not survive it,” said Dr. Rex Archer, Kansas City health director.

“We still don’t understand why it strikes some so viciously while others have only mild symptoms. If you have an existing or prior health condition such as cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease, or if you’re older than 65, you should not be taking unnecessary risks like being in large crowds. We hope those around you aren’t taking those risks either and possibly bringing the virus home to you.”

Team officials made the decision to reduce stadium capacity to 22% before the start of the season to still allow some fans to attend games while ensuring the ability to social distance to slow the spread of COVID-19.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:35 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
You're a ****ing moron.
:-)

I would rather be a moron than a crybaby crying about the sniffles....
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:44 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Nov. 4th Never
FYP
[Reply]
LoneWolf 12:52 PM 09-17-2020
One fan out of 17,000? Shut this shit down!!! We're all going to die!!!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:57 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
One fan out of 17,000? Shut this shit down!!! We're all going to die!!!

Its way past annoying now and on to embarrassing....

People are trying so hard to keep it relevant....
[Reply]
luv 01:01 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Statement from the Chiefs Admin: https://www.chiefs.com/news/statemen...9-positive-fan
It's creepy how quickly they can identify people and trace their route through the stadium, who they came in contact with, etc.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:02 PM 09-17-2020
Of course Twitter takes this information and just blows it completely out of proportion.
[Reply]
wazu 01:04 PM 09-17-2020
This stupid story is now front page CNN.
[Reply]
luv 01:04 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Highly contagious!!!!!!! Ermahgerd, Cases!!!!

Its ****ing embarrassing that grown men are believing this shit...
You may not believe this shit, but this is what the organization has to comply with. People want to go to games, and they won't be able to if the organization decides to bar fans from future games due to too many positive tests.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:05 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Of course Twitter takes this information and just blows it completely out of proportion.
Twitter is a collection of the worst that humanity has to offer.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:07 PM 09-17-2020
RIP to those fans....
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:10 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
You may not believe this shit, but this is what the organization has to comply with. People want to go to games, and they won't be able to if the organization decides to bar fans from future games due to too many positive tests.
Oh I believe it... I been watching and reading through this whole so called Pandemic...

The goal posts move daily...
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 01:10 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
This stupid story is now front page CNN.
:-) God I bet CNN is just loving this. OMG 1 person out of 16k+ tested positive, everybody close down the league!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:15 PM 09-17-2020
:-) God I bet CNN is just loving this. OMG 1 person out of 16k+ tested positive, everybody close down the league!
I remember everyone screaming, "IF we can just save one life" during the 14 day flatten the curve lockdown.

Now 6 months later its went from 2.5M dead by July to OMG we have one case out of 17K people drama being shoved down our throats....

The narrative shifts as this so call Pandemic shits all over itself daily...

Grow the fuck up people... Its embarrassing...
[Reply]
backinblack 01:18 PM 09-17-2020
COVID is so contagious there's two threads on this
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:56 PM 09-17-2020
Girl I've been seeing just told me she tested positive for Rona. So that's cool.
Remember the good old days 7-8 months ago when the clap or a child were the only things you had to worry about a chick giving you?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up