ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Fans Test Positive
gblowfish 10:31 AM 09-17-2020
Surprise Surprise....
https://www.kmbc.com/article/group-t...-game/34057915

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

The Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department has reached out to 10 people urging them to self-quarantine after they may have been exposed to COVID-19 at the Chiefs’ home opener last week.

The department said an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box in Arrowhead Stadium last Thursday tested positive for the coronavirus the very next day.

The department said 10 others may have been in close contact with that individual and they are urging those individuals to self-quarantine to limit possible spread of the virus.

“I want to remind everyone that COVID-19 is anywhere and everywhere. While we’re all tired of it, frustrated and even angry at how it has altered and stricken our lives and livelihoods, we must continue to think of those who have not and will not survive it,” said Dr. Rex Archer, Kansas City health director.

“We still don’t understand why it strikes some so viciously while others have only mild symptoms. If you have an existing or prior health condition such as cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease, or if you’re older than 65, you should not be taking unnecessary risks like being in large crowds. We hope those around you aren’t taking those risks either and possibly bringing the virus home to you.”

Team officials made the decision to reduce stadium capacity to 22% before the start of the season to still allow some fans to attend games while ensuring the ability to social distance to slow the spread of COVID-19.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Girl I've been seeing just told me she tested positive for Rona. So that's cool.
I'd suggest NOT eating her ass.
[Reply]
loochy 11:01 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Girl I've been seeing just told me she tested positive for Rona. So that's cool.

Well you'll be fine, so there's that.

One time in college I caught a cold from making out with the girl that lived in the apartment above mine.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 11:07 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well you'll be fine, so there's that.

One time in college I caught a cold from making out with the girl that lived in the apartment above mine.
Ya these damn girls are just a walking illness waiting to happen that we enjoy fornicating with.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:08 AM 09-17-2020
Big Red Queef just got moist
[Reply]
PHOG 11:15 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well they aren't even confirmed. They were just around a 1 guy that tested positive.

So yeah, ooga booga be scared!

[Reply]
TEX 11:19 AM 09-17-2020
WHATEVER! :-)

This can't even be accurate here. Only ONE fan not "fans." But in today's world, this is the norm.
[Reply]
TEX 11:20 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Yawn....

How long are we going to dramatize this crap?
Nov. 4th
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:23 AM 09-17-2020
They were in a private box suite

so
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:42 AM 09-17-2020
Happens, I'd be more surprised if no cases could be linked back to an NFL game.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:44 AM 09-17-2020
OMG I WATCHED THE SAME GAME AM I INFECTED????
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:18 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
OMG I WATCHED THE SAME GAME AM I INFECTED????
I did sneeze earlier. Do I have the rona fro watching the game Thursday night?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:21 PM 09-17-2020
already talk about being no fans for the rest of the year.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:24 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Highly contagious!!!!!!! Ermahgerd, Cases!!!!

Its fucking embarrassing that grown men are believing this shit...
You're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 12:25 PM 09-17-2020
If they were in the regular stands. The chop would have ended that pesky pestilence.
[Reply]
loochy 12:28 PM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
already talk about being no fans for the rest of the year.

by you
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up