ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Fans Test Positive
gblowfish 10:31 AM 09-17-2020
Surprise Surprise....
https://www.kmbc.com/article/group-t...-game/34057915

KANSAS CITY, Mo. —

The Kansas City, Missouri, Health Department has reached out to 10 people urging them to self-quarantine after they may have been exposed to COVID-19 at the Chiefs’ home opener last week.

The department said an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box in Arrowhead Stadium last Thursday tested positive for the coronavirus the very next day.

The department said 10 others may have been in close contact with that individual and they are urging those individuals to self-quarantine to limit possible spread of the virus.

“I want to remind everyone that COVID-19 is anywhere and everywhere. While we’re all tired of it, frustrated and even angry at how it has altered and stricken our lives and livelihoods, we must continue to think of those who have not and will not survive it,” said Dr. Rex Archer, Kansas City health director.

“We still don’t understand why it strikes some so viciously while others have only mild symptoms. If you have an existing or prior health condition such as cancer, diabetes, heart or lung disease, or if you’re older than 65, you should not be taking unnecessary risks like being in large crowds. We hope those around you aren’t taking those risks either and possibly bringing the virus home to you.”

Team officials made the decision to reduce stadium capacity to 22% before the start of the season to still allow some fans to attend games while ensuring the ability to social distance to slow the spread of COVID-19.
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:35 AM 09-17-2020
Mods: If a Q you can delete thread.
[Reply]
luv 10:38 AM 09-17-2020
Dad is almost 69. He went to the game, and he's doing just fine. If this person tested positive the very next day, I'd say chances are good that he had it prior to attending the game. As long as the 10 people he was in constant contact with quarantine, then spread should be limited. So, so far, 1 positive test in a week. I'd say that's good. I wonder how the folks in Jacksonville are doing.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:43 AM 09-17-2020
Probably all 10 of them are asymptomatic.

BUT YOU SHOULD BE SCAAAARED!! BOOGIE BOOGIE!
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:47 AM 09-17-2020
Statement from the Chiefs Admin: https://www.chiefs.com/news/statemen...9-positive-fan
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:48 AM 09-17-2020
we'll be fine.
[Reply]
SuperChief 10:50 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by luv:
Dad is almost 69. He went to the game, and he's doing just fine. If this person tested positive the very next day, I'd say chances are good that he had it prior to attending the game. As long as the 10 people he was in constant contact with quarantine, then spread should be limited. So, so far, 1 positive test in a week. I'd say that's good. I wonder how the folks in Jacksonville are doing.
Hopefully the spread is limited, you have to be optimistic about that from the Chiefs perspective. Stories like this will continue to happen, as people are interacting prior to coming to the games and will continue to directly after attending games.

I'd hate for the already-limited fan appearances to go bye bye. It's a huge edge for the team.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:53 AM 09-17-2020
False Positive. It was a stuffy nose from allergies.
[Reply]
loochy 10:54 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box in Arrowhead Stadium last Thursday tested positive

Thread title is false. Mods, please rename to "Chiefs FAN tests positive"
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:54 AM 09-17-2020
Yawn....

How long are we going to dramatize this crap?
[Reply]
loochy 10:55 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Probably all 10 of them are asymptomatic.

BUT YOU SHOULD BE SCAAAARED!! BOOGIE BOOGIE!

Well they aren't even confirmed. They were just around a 1 guy that tested positive.

So yeah, ooga booga be scared!
[Reply]
loochy 10:55 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Yawn....

How long are we going to dramatize this crap?

OOGA BOOGA
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:57 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
OOGA BOOGA
Highly contagious!!!!!!! Ermahgerd, Cases!!!!

Its fucking embarrassing that grown men are believing this shit...
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:57 AM 09-17-2020
How is KC comparing to France?
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:57 AM 09-17-2020
Girl I've been seeing just told me she tested positive for Rona. So that's cool.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up