Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Group told to quarantine after attending Chiefs game
Titty Meat 10:23 AM 09-17-2020
Big Red Chief isnt going to like this.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/group-t...-game/34057915
[Reply]
Shoes 10:27 AM 09-17-2020
How many people on Chiefsplanet have had the Corona? I had it back in July, only felt sick for about one day, little bit of a sore back for a few days also.

The article for me says it clearly, if you got underlying health conditions or are over the age of 65, probably not a good idea to put yourself at risk. The rest of the population I think is going to be just fine.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:32 AM 09-17-2020
Bill if you get the virus I’ll suck it right out of you
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:38 AM 09-17-2020
We'll be fine.
[Reply]
Donger 10:39 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Shoes:
How many people on Chiefsplanet have had the Corona? I had it back in July, only felt sick for about one day, little bit of a sore back for a few days also.

The article for me says it clearly, if you got underlying health conditions or are over the age of 65, probably not a good idea to put yourself at risk. The rest of the population I think is going to be just fine.
Unfortunately, it happens to be rather contagious.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:43 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Bill if you get the virus I’ll suck it right out of you
I havent had it ro my knowledge but Lew has. We should suck him off since he has the antibodies to fight COVID.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:43 AM 09-17-2020
I sure the fuck don't want it having copd sucks but I figure I'll eventually get it I'm not living in fear over it. If I get it and die, well ~ bye.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:47 AM 09-17-2020
"an individual who attended the game and watched from a group’s box"
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:52 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Unfortunately, it happens to be rather contagious.
So? That means basically nothing...

If so "Contagious" Why do you have to be tested to find out if you have it or not? If so "Fatal" and you dramatize continously, why are 99%+ people surviving with minimal issues?

Your a freaking Drama Llama...
[Reply]
loochy 10:56 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
We should suck him off since he has the antibodies to fight COVID. he's sexy as hell

FYP
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:57 AM 09-17-2020
Agree. Lew isnt a snack hes the whole menu.
[Reply]
Donger 10:57 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
So? That means basically nothing...

If so "Contagious" Why do you have to be tested to find out if you have it or not? If so "Fatal" and you dramatize continously, why are 99%+ people surviving with minimal issues?

Your a freaking Drama Llama...
So? Because this thing has an R0 of 2.5. It doesn't stop with the infected person. If it did, this wouldn't be an issue.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:58 AM 09-17-2020
So? Because this thing has an R0 of 2.5. It doesn't stop with the infected person. If it did, this wouldn't be an issue.
:-)

Drama Llama....
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:59 AM 09-17-2020
Take this one off, Donger, ok?

It's not that fucking serious. I knew your ass would be in here....

When the rest of us KNOW you're gonna pop into a Lounge thread, it's time to chillax.
[Reply]
Donger 11:01 AM 09-17-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Take this one off, Donger, ok?

It's not that ****ing serious. I knew your ass would be in here....

When the rest of us KNOW you're gonna pop into a Lounge thread, it's time to chillax.
Sorry if facts bother you.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up